The tribes

gadga

Re: The tribes

The offer for David TEMPLETON of Hearts from Raith Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Andrew LITTLE of Rangers from Raith Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for David WOTHERSPOON of Hibernian from Raith Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Fraser FYVIE of Aberdeen from Raith Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

:D. Lost out on Dale Hilson and Josh Thompson

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Just had a bid accepted on Denis Rakels a riser

Also Isac Becerra Arik Yanko.

And my class ones Tommy Oar and also Hirotsugo Nakabayashi a GK rated 82

My chairman also bought Lewis Emanuel from Free agent and Nathan Abbey to make squad up to 21.

Have a freindly against Glenatroan who I will beat the Republican hater of the pitch:p

Just had bids accepted for free agents Marlon King and Brahim Hemdani among others. hoping to sign 7 players by tomorrow. :)

I face you first up.

If your bring in players like Marlon King then i've had it though :o I'm bringing in the likes of Josh Low, and Andy Legg :o Star player: Robbie Savage :o

Very hard to get Welsh players around the 75 mark.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm against Sean Fitz which will be hard

might depend on whether I can sell any of these players and bring in some stars

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

might depend on whether I can sell any of these players and bring in some stars

Hopefully you sell after our match and hopefully Oar will score

First Signings to the club.

Maxime GONALONS has completed his move to Bohemian FC from Lyon
Dani PACHECO has completed his move to Bohemian FC from Liverpool
Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Bohemian FC from Ajax

Just throwing it out there but having 6 players of Nationality is quite a lot more than half the team really.

I would like the that number to be revised to "4" or at least "5"

First Signings to the club.

Just throwing it out there but having 6 players of Nationality is quite a lot more than half the team really.

I would like the that number to be revised to "4" or at least "5"

Not at all. You've just got deal with it, build your side around your nationality.

The rules will obviously stand, whether you like it or not.

I'll be playing 11 Welsh players, every week, so i find it hard that you can't dish up 6 Irish players.

Not at all. You've just got deal with it' date=' build your side around your nationality.

The rules will obviously stand, whether you like it or not.

I'll be playing 11 Welsh players, every week, so i find it hard that you can't dish up 6 Irish players.[/quote']

Lol. Whatever rules there is I will abide by, that cannot stop me from saying something about it.

Rules should not stand because I like it or not. It should be a collective or majority decision or maybe in this case since it's gadga's setup he will have the last say.

Whatever the rule is I will work with.

Don't you have 4 regions to worry about instead of trying to make me look incapable.B)

Lol. Whatever rules there is I will abide by' date=' that cannot stop me from saying something about it.

Rules should not stand because I like it or not. It should be a collective or majority decision or maybe in this case since it's gadga's setup he will have the last say.

Whatever the rule is I will work with.

Don't you have 4 regions to worry about instead of trying to make me look incapable.B)[/quote']

Nothing has been said when the rules were introduced, even when there was a cap on 88+ players so there isn't going to be a change of the rules, at least untill the start of season 2.

I've got nothing to worry about in the 4 regions, your the one with the catching up to do :P

Nothing has been said when the rules were introduced' date=' even when there was a cap on 88+ players so there isn't going to be a change of the rules, at least untill the start of season 2.

I've got nothing to worry about in the 4 regions, your the one with the catching up to do :P[/quote']

Ok we'll keep those talks in the 4 regions but I cant see why you are a 100% sure that this rule cant even be changed to 5 players. Not asking for the rule to be thrown out.

You alone or I alone cannot decide if a rule is changed or introduced.

Obviously I know your opinion, I will like to hear others now.Ok:cool:

Ok we'll keep those talks in the 4 regions but I cant see why you are a 100% sure that this rule cant even be changed to 5 players. Not asking for the rule to be thrown out.

You alone or I alone cannot decide if a rule is changed or introduced.

Obviously I know your opinion' date=' I will like to hear others now.Ok:cool:[/quote']

I'm sure i'm not along here. The rule has just been introduced. Just buy some Irish players.

Bibi; i dropped the 88+ rule as over the years sm have changed and i didn't relise we would start of with a low amount of millions even tho i put it on rich econemy...

the rule of 6 nationality players of ur club does work, thats one of the ideas why i made the setup, you may find out when the games start flooding in with some interesting results, this rule worked in THE BATTLE OF THE TRIBES if u want ask TOM MFC about te rule....

There will be a chance for all of us to have our say on rule changes when the season is about 2 weeks from finishing for me to change it..

ty THE TRIBES CHAIRMAN/FA