• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The tribes Re: The tribes transfer/match reports OK the season kicked off tonite how did we all do.. TURN 1 DIV 1 YORK 1 LINFIELD 1 Belfast outfit Linfield traveled to York and was luc

Re: The tribes now i know there is a nationality rule there in place which i broke in the last game. but it wasn't my fault completely as the transfer took place at the last moment and was drafted in

Re: The tribes

Lost 3-2 to Hamilton in a crucial game, not to bothered about that.

But once again i get a player injury, Gary Speed a key player out for 5 weeks.

I've had it, and despite the following injuries:

Robbie Savage (82)

Freddy Eastwood (81)

Gary Speed (78)

Jason Price (77)

Andrew Crofts (75)

Take into account, four of these are key players, and i've got a very strong squad.

I'm still in with a shout of the play-offs, two points behind Hamilton with half of the season gone. But my season is over, with the amount of injuries i've had. I'm just hoping to build on it next season.

The blues yet again lose, this time lost 3-1 to St Johnstone.. half way in the season and we find ourselves in a wee bit of trouble in the dreaded drop zone.. time for a formation and tactics change me thinks...

on the other note.. hope u lads are enjoying the setup, i know its a tough one with a tough rule, u should have been in the battle of the tribes, (tom g and baseball furie) will now wat i mean, before it was ruined..

TribesJoburgLogo.gif

With half the season gone the leagues are starting to tell.

There as been some teething problems over the 6 nationality player rule...

DIV 1

TURN 7

TNS 2 - O DROGHEDA

Baseball furie guides TNS out of the drop zone for the first time this season, the drogs are now bottom of div1, but they can feel abit miffed with the defeat as onece again TNS fail to comply by the tribes rules..

BOHEMIAN 3 -0 AIRDRIE

The bohs claim top spot again, looking to lift the title, as they look strong, while Toms Airdrie sit mid table 3 points off the drop zone.

ST JOHNSTONE 3 - 1 LINFIELD

The blues once again lose now sitting in the drop zone, Gadga is scratching his head what to do next as the boys from Belfast are not showing what they can do, while title contenders St Johnstone keeps tabs on Bohemian with a valuable win..

LIVINGSTON 1-1 YORK

With both clubs in mid table a fair result you would think but looking at the statics livingston had more of the play and feel that they should have got all 3 points while york will gladly take the draw..

DIV 2

Early pace setters Glentoran lose the hold on the div2 top spot with a draw from young Lacey lynns FGR whom are starting to find their feet, can Mr Eller get the Belfast club back on winning track for the title..

EXETER 2 - 0 RAITH

Struggling Raith still remain bottom after this defeat Diego will feel gutted after the statics show that it was an equal match, rumours are the Diego as orderd some new shooting boots for his strikers..

WREXHAM 2 - 3 HAMILTON

After taking a 1st min lead the red dragons still went on to lose, giving Hamilton the 3 points that take them top of div 2, while the red dragons just sit outside the playoff place, can Aidan find a team for the rest of the season, he is losing most of his important playing staff..

OXFORD 3 -0 CLYDE

Mr Izod will be happy with a win over struggling Clyde to keep himself in the playoff spot but won't be happy with that as he is going for the champions spot. After oxford scored early in the 3rd min it was the last 20 mins that saw 3 goals.. but 2 goals inside 3 mins saw clyde crumble..

York City lose on Penalties to TNS

Not too bothered .....But its a shame that TNS only had 2 Welsh players in the side:(

From what I have seen, he is the only one who seems to just continue to break the rule. Is it that he doesn't know or doesn't care.:confused:

From what I have seen' date=' he is the only one who seems to just continue to break the rule. Is it that he doesn't know or doesn't care.:confused:[/quote']

since baseball furie took over TNS i sent a pm stating the rules, the firts game he played he broke, i then sent another message stating the rules but ever since Baseball has constent broke the rules, why i don't.... every other manager has complied by the, if one keeps breaking them then i can see others saying f*** it so do we...

Out of somewhere, i just keep on roling with a 3-1 away victory over Forest Green Rovers, despite so many injuries to crucial players.

But better than win, no injuries picked up :D Unlucky California, you've got a strong squad, just a bit unlucky in the league.

Baseball Furie's left, a good thing to be honest, although a strong forumer, as he wasn't respecting the rules.

Out of somewhere' date=' i just keep on roling with a 3-1 away victory over Forest Green Rovers, despite so many injuries to crucial players.

But better than win, no injuries picked up :D Unlucky California, you've got a strong squad, just a bit unlucky in the league.

Baseball Furie's left, a good thing to be honest, although a strong forumer, as he wasn't respecting the rules.[/quote']

Aye, Baseball Furue as left, i have respect for him as manager since i've known him on sm and a wee bit surprised that he as not followed the rules.. anyway TNS have there 3rd manager of the season SGT FURY.....

Bohemians crush....(that team that I think is really superiorly weakened compared to others)......although they have managed to beat some teams....so maybe they are not that bad.....I'll take 8-1 anyday on SM.....especially seeing we beat them 7-1 last time.....so an improvement was made. The manager also resigned.....couldn't handle the trashing maybe........but that being said my hat is taken off in respect towards Sgt Fury in taking up an extremely difficult challenge....as you can see many great have come before you and given up.

Next on the Chosen One's list is one team and one team only...... St. Johnstone. Season is nowhere over but I am very happy with the results so far and who wouldn't be.B)