Squad update and help, please!

Larts

Guys, i realise most of you hate people constantly asking for help and updates, but i dont get time to check up on here and search myself, i do however know alot about players specially the EPL, as obviously a huge football fan (i support leeds united :P)

Could anybody give me a heads up on players to sell and buy with my Milan squad??

Much appreciated!

CECH

ADLER

CISSOKHO, Aly

JOHNSON, Glen

AZPILICUETA

SANTON

GARAY

CHYGRYNSKIY

VERMAELEN

THIAGO SILVA

KJAER

AGGER

RAMIRES

MILNER

GATTUSO

GAGO

JOVETIC

PJANIC

BASTOS

STANISLAS

DAVID VILLA

AGUERO

HIGUAIN

BORRIELLO

DZEKO

Re: Squad update and help, please!

CECH - 94/93

ADLER - 91/92

CISSOKHO, Aly - 90/89

JOHNSON, Glen - 91

AZPILICUETA - 88

SANTON - 87

GARAY - 91

CHYGRYNSKIY - 90/89

VERMAELEN - 91

THIAGO SILVA - 91/90

KJAER - 89/90

AGGER - 90/89

RAMIRES - 90/91

MILNER - 91/90

GATTUSO - 93/92

GAGO - 90

JOVETIC - 89

PJANIC - 89

BASTOS - 90

STANISLAS - 84

DAVID VILLA - 96

AGUERO - 93/94

HIGUAIN - 94

BORRIELLO - 90/91

DZEKO - 91/92

There you go. :) I've put down what the players will get this change, in the form of most likely/probable.

CECH - 94/93

ADLER - 91/92

CISSOKHO' date=' Aly - 90/89

JOHNSON, Glen - 91

AZPILICUETA - 88

SANTON - 87

GARAY - 91

CHYGRYNSKIY - 90/89

VERMAELEN - 91

THIAGO SILVA - 91/90

KJAER - 89/90

AGGER - 90/89

RAMIRES - 90/91

MILNER - 91/90

GATTUSO - 93/92

GAGO - 90

JOVETIC - 89

PJANIC - 89

BASTOS - 90

STANISLAS - 84

DAVID VILLA - 96

AGUERO - 93/94

HIGUAIN - 94

BORRIELLO - 90/91

DZEKO - 91/92

There you go. :) I've put down what the players will get this change, in the form of [b']most likely/probable[/b].

Cheers mate, so your saying get rid of Gattuso... any players i really should be buying at the mo???

Cheers mate' date=' so your saying get rid of Gattuso... any players i really should be buying at the mo???[/quote']

Well I don't really like old players so I won't feel anything if I had to sell him for a lower rated but promising 90 rated player.

I think you could do with a few youngsters in your backline. Garay and Chygrynskiy aren't exactly names that inspire confidence. If Pepe wasn't injured, Garay wouldn't even have gotten a sniff at first team action. Chygrynskiy is out of favor at Barcelona too so yeah.

Subotic would be a worthy long term punt. Same goes for names like David Luiz, Hummels and Carrico.

If you were to sell Gattuso, maybe try a younger DM? Lass Diarra and Moussa Sissoko are two nice players. Marchisio and Wilson Palacios are also worth looking at. Your forwards seems fine at the moment. You might also want to consider selling Gago.

Well I don't really like old players so I won't feel anything if I had to sell him for a lower rated but promising 90 rated player.

I think you could do with a few youngsters in your backline. Garay and Chygrynskiy aren't exactly names that inspire confidence. If Pepe wasn't injured' date=' Garay wouldn't even have gotten a sniff at first team action. Chygrynskiy is out of favor at Barcelona too so yeah.

Subotic would be a worthy long term punt. Same goes for names like David Luiz, Hummels and Carrico.

If you were to sell Gattuso, maybe try a younger DM? Lass Diarra and Moussa Sissoko are two nice players. Marchisio and Wilson Palacios are also worth looking at. Your forwards seems fine at the moment. You might also want to consider selling Gago.[/quote']

I only brought Chygrynskiy because when he was sold he was going up in ratings so thought id buy him.. I dont rate pepe anyways, Garay ive never liked but at time was a good buy.

Lass diarra is a quality player...Gago isnt getting many games now is he?? i dont want to many older guys either, so selling gattuso wouldnt be a prob.

Think i'll be taking a look at subotic, ive heard good things about this chap.

Ive already got modric and olic on the radar (olic i absolutely hate, but he should get a rise with his and bayerns current form) What you think about getting those two??.

I only brought Chygrynskiy because when he was sold he was going up in ratings so thought id buy him.. I dont rate pepe anyways' date=' Garay ive never liked but at time was a good buy.

Lass diarra is a quality player...Gago isnt getting many games now is he?? i dont want to many older guys either, so selling gattuso wouldnt be a prob.

Think i'll be taking a look at subotic, ive heard good things about this chap.

Ive already got modric and olic on the radar (olic i absolutely hate, but he should get a rise with his and bayerns current form) What you think about getting those two??.[/quote']

Both the Croats are decent buys. Modric is a talented lad while Olic has a chance at a rise if Bayern manage to lift the Champions League trophy. Btw, not sure if I misinterpreted you? But Chygrynskiy isn't going to get 91, if that's what you had in mind.

Lass has not been playing as well recently, and I wouldn't say he is a sure-fire riser this round. And yeah, Gago's getting some games through rotation but he won't be rising for the near future.

Both the Croats are decent buys. Modric is a talented lad while Olic has a chance at a rise if Bayern manage to lift the Champions League trophy. Btw' date=' not sure if I misinterpreted you? But Chygrynskiy isn't going to get 91, if that's what you had in mind.

Lass has not been playing as well recently, and I wouldn't say he is a sure-fire riser this round. And yeah, Gago's getting some games through rotation but he won't be rising for the near future.[/quote']

No i didnt mean Chrygrynskiy will be getting a rise this time, i bought his before he went to barca.....and at the time he was up for a rise when winning the europa leauge.

Hmm, my keepers and strikers are good. but i want a good, strong cm....perhaps in for a rise..bigger name, anyone in mind?? Cambiasso??