Summer Transfer Rumors Thread 2010

swanseajack

Re: Summer Transfer Rumors Thread 2010

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has admitted he is huge admirer of England star Joe Cole.

Arsenal have confirmed they have made an approach to sign Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer.

Everton are hoping they can persuade Martin Petrov to join them, skysports.com understands.

CKSA Moscow have joined the bidding to land Rangers striker Kris Boyd, skysports.com understands.

Michael Ballack claims the decision to release him at Chelsea was made by Blues owner Roman Abramovich.

According to many Israely sources' date=' Yossi Benayoun has agreed a 4-year deal with Chelsea and will have a medical this week, and will be a replacement for Joe Cole. This was just on Sky Sports News.[/quote']

Huge loss and very disappointed. One of my favourite players and really hoped we could keep him. We really need a coach very soon before we start loosing more quality players

I know for a fact that Joe Cole HAS joined Arsenal' date=' just not announced yet.[/quote']

i'm not sure if he HAS Joined but probably after world cup it will be announced if he is.

Danny Welbeck > Preston on Loan Again Darren Waiting for his father to accept.

Sky Sports understands that Argentinian star Juan Roman Riquelme is on the verge of joining West Ham on a two-year deal.

I imagine he won't be on low wages so why are Gold and Sullivan signing players like this if they are in a lot of debt? Same goes for Henry and Joe Cole because they are trying to sign them too.

Sky Sports understands that Argentinian star Juan Roman Riquelme is on the verge of joining West Ham on a two-year deal.

I imagine he won't be on low wages so why are Gold and Sullivan signing players like this if they are in a lot of debt? Same goes for Henry and Joe Cole because they are trying to sign them too.

hes signed for arsenal

APPARENTLY he's signed a 4-year deal worth 80k a week. This was on goal.com so can't exactly be trusted.

We will just have to wait and see. Hopefully if it is true it will be announced soon. Really surprised if it is true, thought he would prefer someone who is young and will develop into a better player.

But surely he would announce if they signed Riquleme now.

Riquelme hasn't signed now and i doubt he will.

Wenger sings an old player every decade or so (so once :P), and after signing Sol Campbell last season (his only :P) i doubt he'll sign him.

There much more likely to sign Mesut Ozil or Eden Hazard, but only if Fabregas is sold.

Riquelme hasn't signed now and i doubt he will.

Wenger sings an old player every decade or so (so once :P)' date=' and after signing Sol Campbell last season (his only :P) i doubt he'll sign him.

There much more likely to sign Mesut Ozil or Eden Hazard, but only if Fabregas is sold.[/quote']

That is what I said a couple of posts down. Also heard if Fabregas was sold then Gorcouff was going to Arsenal.

But surely he would announce if they signed Riquleme now.

noo you mis understood... that guy that said he already signed he quoted and underlined joe cole not riquelme

he was talking about joe cole to arsenal not riquelme.

Guest Daragh

Palermo to hold Miccoli talks

Walter Sabatini has intimated that Fabrizio Miccoli could be tempted by a move to Birmingham City.

Sky sports are saying.

Just a rumour, nothing else.

If he goes to Birmingham, I'll eat my hat (once I buy it :P).

Anyway, former Lyon striker Fred could be on his way to Napoli while Rubin have made an ambitous attempt at luring Quagliarella out of his beloved Napoli. Nicolas Burdisso is also close to finalising his move to Roma (thank God for that).

Just a rumour' date=' nothing else.

If he goes to Birmingham, I'll eat my hat (once I buy it :P).

Anyway, former Lyon striker Fred could be on his way to Napoli while Rubin have made an ambitous attempt at luring Quagliarella out of his beloved Napoli. Nicolas Burdisso is also close to finalising his move to Roma (thank God for that).[/quote']

Why would the chairman spread a rumour like that about their key player :confused: