Cristian Zapata or Diego Godin or Joao Miranda

joh1993

Re: Cristian Zapata or Diego Godin or Joao Miranda

I am interested in buying these 3 players so in order who do you think is best and has best chance of rising.

Any help will be well appreciated and rewarded

Thanks and bye

personally I'd go with Godin.

Overall, he's very solid and in my opinion can be a 93+ rated defender.

He has had a better season than the other two.

He will play in the World cup (and he has been great for his national team), and will get to prove himself even more while the others won't.

I think

Godin

Miranda

Zapata

Udinese have been having a very bad season and their defense has been receiving many goals and even though Zapata is not all to be blamed, his performance wasn't as impressive as Godin. Miranda on the other hand still plays in Brazil. until he moves to a bigger club, and settle in he won't rise, and that will take time it seems.

Respuesta: Re: Cristian Zapata or Diego Godin or Joao Miranda

personally I'd go with Godin.

Overall' date=' he's very solid and in my opinion [b']can be a 93+ rated[/b] defender.

He has had a better season than the other two.

He will play in the World cup (and he has been great for his national team), and will get to prove himself even more while the others won't.

I think

Godin

Miranda

Zapata

Udinese have been having a very bad season and their defense has been receiving many goals and even though Zapata is not all to be blamed, his performance wasn't as impressive as Godin. Miranda on the other hand still plays in Brazil. until he moves to a bigger club, and settle in he won't rise, and that will take time it seems.

I think that it's a bit optimistic...:P

Re: Respuesta: Re: Cristian Zapata or Diego Godin or Joao Miranda

I think that it's a bit optimistic...:P

Maybe hehe, but many players that are 93 rated now were not as good at his age. I think that within a year or two max he will move to an even bigger club. Maybe if he has an outstanding World Cup ( which I expect him to), he will leave this summer. Milan have been linked with him.