ICC World Twenty20

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ICC World Twenty20 When does the England game start?

Re: ICC World Twenty20

Re: ICC World Twenty20 Sri Lanka finish 195-3 off their 20 overs against the West Indies with Mahela Jayawardena finishing unbeaten on 98. The West Indian fielding was nothing short of farcical, as t

I'll be the first to admit that I don't really care too much about cricket, only ever watch it when the Ashes are on or if England are doing well (ala this tournament). I'm never bothered when they don't win, but it is nice when they win tournaments. :)

Ended up watching most of England's batting after my dad told me Australia's score. I was following the other scores though as the tournament went on, and considering how close some of the games were (Pakistan lost on the final ball in two different games!), England really blew Australia away. There was a spell when the two South Africans went and Australia got a maiden, but England recovered well with some cracking batting from Collingwood. Nice to see England doing well. :)

We crushed em! What are your excuses Leedsfan?:D:D

I posted on the Cricket Thread and can't be bothered posting twice :P

It's all a master plan so you come here in the summer thinking you can actually win The Ashes. As an arrogant Aussie, that's all I care about! We need to bring The Ashes back to its home ;):P