Potential List Of 89-Rated Players Set To Rise To 90

Caleb

Re: Potential List Of 89-Rated Players Set To Rise To 90

What's your opinion on Hatem Ben Arfa? I've heard good things...

Good player with a generous dose of inconsistency. Don't see him rising this change, a decent player to have for the long run though.

Great list, good work...

I think you have it pretty spot on although perhaps you have been a little conservative on one or two of the increases,,,, I would have thought Pedro for example could hit 91+... I know SM generally increases gradually but you could argue he deserves even more, perhaps a 93, but that wont happen.

How about Salvatore Bochetti at Genoa ?

I'm not stating a case for him more asking the question, he's had 25 starts in the league and 6 starts in Europa cup but I don't know how he's faired since his +1 at the last review?

Great list' date=' good work...

I think you have it pretty spot on although perhaps you have been a little conservative on one or two of the increases,,,, I would have thought Pedro for example could hit 91+... I know SM generally increases gradually but you could argue he deserves even more, perhaps a 93, but that wont happen.[/quote']

Thanks, I always prefer to be cautious to prevent disappointment when a player gets a smaller rise then predicted.

How about Salvatore Bochetti at Genoa ?

I'm not stating a case for him more asking the question' date=' he's had 25 starts in the league and 6 starts in Europa cup but I don't know how he's faired since his +1 at the last review?[/quote']

He should stay, decent player but no grounds for him to rise to 90 yet.

Mate' date=' u forgot bout Ozil of Weder Bremen :P, he might be the next diego :).[/quote']

Ozil is already a 90 and has a slight possibility of hitten 91, although is supposed to have had a dip in form in 2nd half of season so will probably stay.

Ozil is already a 90 and has a slight possibility of hitten 91' date=' although is supposed to have had a dip in form in 2nd half of season so will probably stay.[/quote']

oh yeah my bad :), and ozil's probs gonna rise to 91 still, he's been good in the europa league and in the league.. i know his 2nd half performence hasn't been too good, but it shouldn't stop him from getting 91 i reckon.

How high do u rate Mark Schwarzer's chances of rising. I thought he deserved a +1 in the last changes and personally feel he could warrant a 91 but then again thats my Aussie bias kicking in

Going by SM's general conservativeness, I highly doubt Schwarzer will get a +2.

He's been one of Fulham's best performers this season, and I think he definitely should get a +1 to 90. Friedel got a 90 with Blackburn, while Jaaskelainen was a 91 at Bolton. I really don't think Schwarzer is a worst player compared to Friedel and 2 lower than Jaaskelainen.

• 3 weeks later...

What about Eboue? I dont rate him but i have him in one of the setups and i need a rise from him :o

Yeah' date=' agree with [i']StuartH[/i] and Jaydee here. His 89 is as safe as it gets though :)

Very nice thread Caleb.

Was wondering about Criscito and Bocchetti. Seeing as they both made the Italy 23 man squad will either of them reach 90? Sorry if you've already spoken about them on one of the previous pages, not got the time to search through them all at the moment.

Thanks James :)

Very nice thread Caleb.

Was wondering about Criscito and Bocchetti. Seeing as they both made the Italy 23 man squad will either of them reach 90? Sorry if you've already spoken about them on one of the previous pages' date=' not got the time to search through them all at the moment.

Thanks James :)[/quote']

Hi, I don't follow the Italy league very thoroughly but if I had to fathom a guess, I would say Criscito has a higher shot at 90 this round. However, both should remain a 89 unless SM are feeling generous on the day of the rating change. Criscito is one of the most promising wing-backs around and there's been talk that he could soon move to a bigger team, maybe Juventus or so.

My best advice to you would be to ask on the Serie A thread, where Diego Maradona can help you out superbly. :)

• 3 weeks later...