Polish Ekstraklasa - Ratings/Moneymakers

Derpee

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa - Ratings/Moneymakers

Are we certain it is this league they are going to review? The ratings page still lists the Poland update as being the 'I Liga'' date=' which is of course technically the name of the second tier, not the first.

I realise it may well just be a generic term being used to describe the top division, but does anyone know for sure? I've submitted a ticket, but as yet have receive no response.[/quote']

I've seen that too' date=' there's my post about that on the forum and sent ticket already yesterday. But I'd expect them to do Ekstraklasa and only Ekstraklasa. It looks like they don't review second divisions (whatever they're called) anymore (exept the biggest leagues)[/quote']

So I received an answer for my ticked from SM and (as I thought) Polish league to be reviewed soon is Ekstraklasa (first/the highest division), not I Liga. They have changed it in the rating change schedule on the SM site.

By the way I expect I Liga not to be reviewed at all (without sense - it's too weak).

ANTOLOVIC, Marijan just moved to Legia currently at 77

BUY HIM FAST !

He will take Mucha's place as a starter and lets remember that Legia is famous from producing gk's

Boruc , Fabianski , Mucha ,

Antolovic had one game in Cratia under 21 team

This season 2009/2010 has seen Antolović achieve more success when he set a historical record in the Croatian First by not conceding a goal in 551 minutes of play.

I think he will be at 87 within next two seasons !!!!

any ideas on what rating Rafal Boguski will be after the changes ?

Played 20 games last year, has already played 2 games this season for Europa League qualification for Wisla Krakow. The highest rated in Wisla is 88, I can't see Boguski rising because his performances obviously weren't up to scratch (5 goals in 20 apps).

So no, he will not rise, sorry :o:(

Played 20 games last year' date=' has already played 2 games this season for Europa League qualification for Wisla Krakow. The highest rated in Wisla is 88, I can't see Boguski rising because his performances obviously weren't up to scratch (5 goals in 20 apps).

So no, he will not rise, sorry :o:([/quote']

ah okay i was only looking for a retain anyways thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

First batch of risers for the Ekstraklasa has been updated, the rest of the ratings reviews should be finished in the next 2-4 days.

If there is someone who has been raised and I have not noted id down in the original post, please comment who I have missed. Thank you.

Good thread' date=' Noticed Artur Sobiech has moved to Polonia Warszawa from Ruch Chorzow and has rised to 84. Shall I keep/sell him? Just wondering what your opinion is on him. Cheers.[/quote']

No matter which club he is at, he is a great player. I would keep him as he could earn a move to Europe in a year or two's time like Robert Lewandowski has this year.

what happened to this ? " Mateusz Siebert 75->79/80 "

is it because he moved club ' date=' will i need to send a ticket in?[/quote']

Yes, because he has moved to Metz, he will not be rated this Polish ratings review.

Yes' date=' because he has moved to Metz, he will not be rated this Polish ratings review.[/quote']

cheers , anyone help me how to send a ticket in to get his rating change i know lots of people that do this. cos he missed it due to moving club

A great rise for Sadlok, from 82 to 85. That's why I kept him when I bought him at 78, and could have sold him when he got 82. But, my question is, is he one of the better players in Poland, and could he move to a club in Germany or somewhere like that? :)

A great rise for Sadlok' date=' from 82 to 85. That's why I kept him when I bought him at 78, and could have sold him when he got 82. But, my question is, is he one of the better players in Poland, and could he move to a club in Germany or somewhere like that? :)[/quote']

I'm sorry mate, I can't help you here, I got my information off of reliable stats websites, but with a few formerly Polish based players moving to other clubs in Europe (Mucha -> Everton, Lewandowski -> Borussia Dortmund), I can't see why not. There could be moves for more of the better, young players in Poland like Sadlok and Sobiech, though he's just moved to Polonia...