Gold Championship 114 Transfer news and discussion

Re: Gold Championship 114 Transfer news and discussion

Man_Utd_logo.png

Man Utd: A New Dynasty

170acc1e14f9e73b82a92d0179ca-grande.jpg

(New manager Coll outlines his plans for the club)

After the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson retired a fortnight ago, the whole world was asking who would replace the great man. "Jose Mourinho" said some, "Martin O'Neil" claimed others, "David Moyes" cried many. However, late last night it was confirmed that none of these men would take charge at United. In fact, as the new manager walked into the press room, journalists turned to each other to ask "Who is he?" United joint Chairmen Joel Glazer replied "This is Patrick Coll, the new manager of Manchester United"

The unknown Scotsman had managed across the Globe in countries such as Brazil and Mexico among others but has never managed in England before. It is believed the club has employed him as they think he will follow in his predecessor and bring the club success for years to come.

Talking at his unveiling, Coll said to the public;

Let me first say it is a huge honour to be given the chance to manage this club. My aim for this club is to be feared no matter who we play, where we play. This make some time as I want to make my mark on the squad and many of the current squad may not be here come this time next month but we will have to just wait and see.

It is already believed that a number of deals have been sorted since Coll took over but the club has refused to comment further on the matter.

172_1245420019.jpg

Valencia bring in Welshamn

Announced Monday afternoon that Unai Emery stepped down as Valencia manager after a good spell at the club guiding them to Champions League football, But for personal reasons Emery stepped down at the Mestalla.

Fans were very wiery on who would take over and much to the suprise Welshman Rhys Evans was named as Emery's succesor late last night. Some protests were seen outside the club but it was only a minor few, Evans had this to say:

Delighted, wasent expecting the call to be honest and was very suprised when Mr Gomez phoned, but im here now and im absolutely delighted and i'll be looking to take the club to the top.

Evans also aruged fans to be patient and that the first season in charge will be a good one.

2zjkv1v.jpg

Emery seen leaving the club Monday.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

62_1269904888.jpg

Portsmouth have aggreed on Ciaran M on becomeing the manager of the english club.

I'm hopeing to keep them above relegation spot and reach mid table and we need to hit the market hard and new faces will be around

Guest Higgy

Liking the way the Udinese squad is looking now after a few changes, a few more set to sign.. Drew 1-1 with Bologna in the first game though.

Next up, face AEK Athens in the SMFA Shield round one, will be playing my second string side, but still confident of a decent result. B)

Rams confirm Walshe

Young boss follows Clough into Derby hot-seat

New Derby manager R0b Walshe has spoken of his relief at finally being appointed as the new Rams manager.

Derby-County--Pride-Park-General_1058262.jpg

Walshe was appointed as Brian Cloughs's successor after the former Burton and Derby boss resigned last week.

"It was nice to get it all sorted at last," he told Sky Sports News.

"There has been a lot of speculation, a lot of talking here the last few days. I'm very excited by the people and players here as it's an exciting opportunity.

Speaking about the club's history Walshe said this;

"I think a lot of their allegiances from the club are from the old days as well but they are realistic enough to know that football has changed a lot over the last 10-20 years.

"It's unlikely any team will get to those heights again, it's difficult enough for the likes of Villa to break into the top four at the moment.

"What we can do is hopefully play some good football and let's see where we go from there."

Walshe will be unveiled as the Rams' new manager in front of the Pride Park faithful ahead of the Championship tie with Watford on Wednesday evening.

new_derby_crst_dcfc_couk.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bradford-City-Couleur-Crest-F.C..jpg

Bradford 3-0 Stevenage

AC+Chievo+Verona+v+Cagliari+Calcio+Serie+pQC8r5FKVf3l.jpg

GOAL!! - A wicked deflection wrong foots the unfortunate stopper! Michael Flynn will take the credit for that!A 35-yard scorcher is punched over by Chris Day.Cameron Bell comes roaring off his line and forces the shot wide. Michael Flynn plays a long ball forward A cross from the byline by Lawrie Wilson goes out of play Eddie Nolan is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space After twisting and turning with the ball Cenk Guvenic is finally tackled GOAL!! - A clever pass takes out the defence and Marcos Ariel De Paula rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork! Darren Murphy finds himself in time and space but nothing is made of it GOAL!! - Michael Flynn dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net! Flavio Paixao finds himself in plenty of space as he rushes his shot into the arms of the keeper.A motionless defence looks on as Zesh Rehman thinks he beat the offside trap, only for the linesman to raise his flag A 25 yard shot by Flavio Paixao smashes against the crossbar A delicate chip has Chris Day stumbling back towards goal An in-swinging corner is headed into the hands of Chris Day Cameron Bell has to be at full stretch to clear it Charlie Griffin plays the ball out of his own half .Lawrie Wilson will be kicking himself for failing to capitalise on the break.Kelvin Ethhu carves through the defence with some quick give-and-go passes

Nothing much happend in the 2nd half.

Just rejected Notts Forrest

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

414_1218461173.jpg

MarkoMarinNew.jpg

Germany side Werder Bermen named Mark Hughes there new manager 48H ago after agreaing a package to bring him in from Greace side Panathinaikos after 21 games in charge he moved to Germany coming in to the side who sit 7th in the league his first game sore a 2-1 win to move the team to 6th and the manager yesteday came to a deal with Bayern M√ľnchen to shift out German starlet Marko Marin the 21 year old will join the strugling side all the way down in relagation battle with Center Back Martin Demichlis and Striker Ivica Olic moving to the German out fits the manager has came out saying this is a deal he could not tern down he is geting two grate players and hopes he has made the right disition for the team for the rest of the season.

• 2 months later...

New England Revolution appointed Martin Riley as there new manager on the 18th of May it took them 2 day's to find a replacement after Sean Cox decided to quit the club.

Apon taking over Mr. Riley kept his head down and away from the reporters and focused on the club. In his first season with the club he has managed to bring home the North American Shield and saw them win teh league with 77 points to there name a nice 20 point lead over second place.

Now with the North American Cup Semi-final in his sight he is hoping to bring home the third domistic cup and prove they are the best in north america.

Kleber from inter one of Riley's first signings in charge took player of the yer and the golden boot award

now with the season break coming and a new season to prepare what changes awaits the tem and manager

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

West Brom New Manager.

After the first few days in charge of the Baggies i have decided to give a update to my progress. After finding ourselves in the Bottom three my first problem was bringing in quality players , after a few days of negoiating i signed Vino Breno from Bayern , Maynor Figueora from Wigan , Edel from PSG and Emana from Real betis.

The impact i wanted was instant as we picked up a great 1-0 win away to a Strong Spurs side , after facing another tough game against arsenal in a short amount of days we were unlucky to go down 2-1 at home.

Even though we need 3 points just to move out of the relegation places , i feel this is very achieveable which means the game against West Ham is a big date in our calendar..

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

LAST SEASON

MAN CITY CROWN CHAMPION 2012-2013!

-------------------------------

This season Man City manager admit slow start after few defeated. Latest game beat Norwich by a single goal. Unhappy performance thou

Manchester City outclassed Norwich City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Valencia was on the scoresheet for his side

Man City schedule till 07 Oct 2013

Sat 14 Sep Division 1 [A] 5 - 2 Darlington

Sun 15 Sep Friendly [A] 1 - 1 SL Benfica

Mon 16 Sep English Shield Round 1 [H] - Bye

Mon 16 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group C [H] 2 - 0 Darlington

Wed 18 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 1 Fulham

Sat 21 Sep Division 1 [A] 0 - 2 Crystal Palace

Mon 23 Sep English Shield Round 2 [A] 3 - 0 Fulham

Wed 25 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 2 Charlton Athletic

Fri 27 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group C [A] 4 - 1 Real Betis

Sat 28 Sep Division 1 [A] 2 - 2 Sheffield United

Mon 30 Sep English Shield Round 3 [H] 1 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers Manchester City win 5 - 3 on penalties.

Wed 2 Oct Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 Chelsea

Sat 5 Oct Division 1 [A] 1 - 0 Norwich City

• 1 year later...

FC Porto Manager moves to Man United

250px-Old_Trafford_inside_20060726_1.jpg

Breaking news this morning that English born AJ Manager has returned home to manage Manchester United. After many successful years in Portugal with FC Porto there were rumors that the manager was looking for a new challenge and as a result was offered the Manchester United role.

The new manager takes charge today at home against Bolton in the league before travelling away for a tough encounter with Liverpool in the 4th round of the English Cup on monday night. The new managers priority is a top 4 league finish.

Manager History:

FC Porto

Games - 506

Total Trophies - 23

League Champions - 3

Portuguese Cups - 7

Portuguese Shields - 8

Charity Shields - 5

AJ Manager leaves FC Porto currently 1st of the Portuguese League after 26 games with 70 points, 26 above 2nd placed Sporting CP. The club is also still in the Portuguese Cup and the SMFA Champions Cup quarter final.