looking for setup with transfer monitor NOT on!

moen

Re: looking for setup with transfer monitor NOT on!

When you say transfer monitoring turned off what do you mean?

You can custom set game worlds but as far as I'm aware the default setting is 3 transfers per season between clubs. If this is what your refering to I don't think it's an option to turn that off.

When you say transfer monitoring turned off what do you mean?

You can custom set game worlds but as far as I'm aware the default setting is 3 transfers per season between clubs. If this is what your refering to I don't think it's an option to turn that off.

No, if you click on gameworld, then overview, you can see the rules chosen by the gameworld owner by scrolling down... the second or 3rd rule is: SMFA monitoring transfers on. I need one which has this option set on NO. Please anyone?

Why would you want to join a setup with SMFA monitoring turned off unless you want to cheat?

The reason this option exists is to make it possible for families, friends all joining from school, work colleagues etc. to have a Game World where they can all join and deal with each other without the Cheat Prevention System suspecting multiple accounts (when in fact the members are only joining from the same computer/IP because of living/learning/working together).

Why would you want to join a setup with SMFA monitoring turned off unless you want to cheat?

The reason this option exists is to make it possible for families' date=' friends all joining from school, work colleagues etc. to have a Game World where they can all join and deal with each other without the Cheat Prevention System suspecting multiple accounts (when in fact the members are only joining from the same computer/IP because of living/learning/working together).[/quote']

No, I don't want to cheat Im not a cheater I just want that because I play from school and many of my mated play the game also and they don't let us join the same setup. This is why I'm looking to join such a setup. Do you know any?

Well' date=' if you want to join a league with your friends, why don't you just create one yourself. As I said, a public open setup with SMFA intervention turned off would just attract cheaters/encourage cheating.[/quote']

mate it's because we are 14 years old. we dont have money or credit cards to pay for gold members or create game set ups :( :( :(

Wow, you were up early this morning!

Only way you can do this would be to have a look through the custom game worlds that have been created, there's quite a few kicking about. Then you would need you to have a look at the game world rules as i think it was Phil pointed out. Thats the only way to do it yourself i think but i'm sure there will be a few out there.

Wow' date=' you were up early this morning!

Only way you can do this would be to have a look through the custom game worlds that have been created, there's quite a few kicking about. Then you would need you to have a look at the game world rules as i think it was Phil pointed out. Thats the only way to do it yourself i think but i'm sure there will be a few out there.[/quote']

Thank you i will try that. No, I am from america so i was actually stayin up late last night rather then being up early this morning lol

Archived