Good young centre back?

Guerilla

I'm looking for a backup centre back who's fair young and is rated anywhere under 90. I had Garay but i sent him out on loan because hes unhappy with lack of games.

I've put in a bid for Badstuber but i've been looking at others like Otamendi, Sakho and the usual ones. Kjar is transfer banned by the way so please dont suggest him.

Even someone who's high 70's and could rise in the near future to mid 80's or whatever.

Muchos gracias.

Re: Good young centre back?

I'm looking for a backup centre back who's fair young and is rated anywhere under 90. I had Garay but i sent him out on loan because hes unhappy with lack of games.

I've put in a bid for Badstuber but i've been looking at others like Otamendi' date=' Sakho and the usual ones. Kjar is transfer banned by the way so please dont suggest him.

Even someone who's high 70's and could rise in the near future to mid 80's or whatever.

Muchos gracias.[/quote']

Toloi, Mario Fernandes, Carrico, David Luiz, Hummels, Ranocchia, Bonucci, Astori perhaps?

Thanks for the suggestions. I looked at most of those Caleb just haven't put a bid in yet, i just wanted to make sure the player i was bidding for wouldn't drop anytime soon and be a bit of a bust. I mean look at Thiago Heleno, he was the big young centre back and then dropped.

Out of the ones you listed who would you say was the best prospect?

Thanks for the suggestions. I looked at most of those Caleb just haven't put a bid in yet' date=' i just wanted to make sure the player i was bidding for wouldn't drop anytime soon and be a bit of a bust. I mean look at Thiago Heleno, he was the big young centre back and then dropped.

Out of the ones you listed who would you say was the best prospect?[/quote']

Kjaer, Otamendi, David Luiz/Subotic.

Toloi, Bonucci, Rannochia, Hummels has got to be somewhere in there too. :)

All very good players.

I can think of three that might be available in your Game World.

Like many of the others are saying, Otamendi (88) would be a very good buy if you can get him. He's set to make a big move this summer and if Argentina do well in the World Cup, he could very well be a riser.

Jack Rodwell (87) is bound to be an England star in the future. He's getting chances at Everton now and some of the big clubs are keeping an eye on him. He'll be looking to get regular first team football during the next season.

Airton Ribeiro Santos (87) is an exciting prospect at Benfica, and a likely Brazil international in the future. With rumours that Javi Garcia, Luisao and David Luiz (another good idea but unlikely to be available) will have offers made by bigger clubs this summer, Airton could be given his first team chance next year, especially since he can play DM or CB.

Hope this helps.

Archived