Re: Gold Championship 115 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

LA Galaxy

Transfers In:

FEILHABER, Benny - 83

ONYEWU, Oguchi - 87

HOLDEN, Stuart - 83

Transfer Out:

BIRCHALL, Chris - 78

My challenge to make and all USA players by the end of season 1.

3 Players left to sell but signing a Brazillian who will rise.

RICKETTS, Donovan Gk 32 81 - 4 Million (Asking Price)

SAUNDERS, Josh Gk 29 75 - 500k (Asking Price)

MARSHALL, Yohance CB 24 70 - P/E for another 70

3rd in the League after 3 matches but waiting for my super striker.

Got Adu on loan but will buy when can.

Arsenal struggling at the start of the season having lost 2 out of 3 league games and the opening game of the Champions Cup Group Stage. :( They managed a 3-0 win at Fulham on the opening day and 2-0 win at Coventry in the English Shield but Arsenal are losing ground on the early pace setters Portsmouth and Everton with the North London side lagging 15th place. Vast improvement needed for the Gunners. :P

• 10 months later...

Olympique de Marseille

socialgroupicon_768_1234037703.gif

I've had a decent start to my career at Marseille since joining the club on March 10th. The season has started well enough so far as we find ourselves 5th place in the league after 9 games and 4 points away from league leaders Lyon. I have strengthend the squad with some new additions over the last month.

Davide Astori

19066_1262633938.jpg

The talented Italian central defender was signed from Panathinaikos for £8M and will provide extra cover for the first choice defensive partnership of Stephane M'bia and Souleymane Diawara. With Andrea Ranocchia and Milan Bisevac also in the squad and Phil Jones out on loan this area of our squad is very strong. I don't see us needing to sign another central defender for a long time.

Francisco Chica

17110_1221581316.jpg

The versatile Spanish fullback was signed from Espanyol for £7.5M. Not my first choice but he was the best option available at the time. Will provide cover for our first choice right back Renat Yanbaev but I'll be looking to improve this position in the future.

Mendes Elias

34232_1300694902.jpg

We signed the Brazilian international midfielder from Corinthians for £13M. Had to pay a high price as we had competition for the players signature. A squad player for now providing cover at DM and CM but hopefully he can improve in the near future.

Radja Nainggolan

30095_1211208270.jpg

Signed the promising young Belgian on March 13th from Cagliari for £8.7M. Like Elias he'll provide cover at CM for now but he has great potential to improve further and could push himself into our first choice XI in the not to distant future.

Marinato Guilherme

28003_1273065060.jpg

The young Brazilian goalkeeper is our most recent acquisition and was signed from Krylia Sovetov for £6.8M. Comes in as our new number 2 under Steve Mandanda. I don't expect him to push for a first team place anytime soon but it's nice to sign a number 2 who should see some imrpovements over the next few seasons. Guilherme's arrival relegates Maksym Koval back to the youth squad where he's now available for loan.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...