English Championship 6395 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 6395 - Discussion Thread Must be an optimistic manager:D:rolleyes: Everyone for sale at Sunderland Except Bent and Kenwyene Jones

Re: English Championship 6395 - Discussion Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

This league is dead but good news I good offerd Arsenal :< well going to be a hard disition to leave my Tottenham Rivals thay have Rolando I have Villa thay have Fabragas I have Chivu this is hard dose anyone want the mighty gunners that is a forum.

This league is dead but good news I good offerd Arsenal :< well going to be a hard disition to leave my Tottenham Rivals thay have Rolando I have Villa thay have Fabragas I have Chivu this is hard dose anyone want the mighty gunners that is a forum.

How did you get offered Arsenal:eek:, you've only been at Tottenham (your 3rd club) for a few matches:o

Ive been at Sunderland since the beginning and got offered the Portsmouth job:o:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Already back on offer LOL anyway Engand will be playing players from only england only player i the team not in england is Gerrard big news is that Campbell 86 is now in the team with Defoe and more now not in after there moves.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

Have taken Tottenham to 9th with a win over Chelsea beating them 3-1 Villa is making his impact with 6 goals now hope he carrys on and prove to me he is the best striker in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

Doing it all to hope now and beat my X Side Everton 1-0 R.Keane scored the only goal to prove his worth sold some players this week Rossi one of them but today had some good news,

Sami HYYPIA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Bayer Leverkusen for £4,200,000

big fan of him he is going to be here to he retiyers or i leave eventuly.

The offer for Free Agent Laurent KOSCIELNY from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

nice 88 to have a Gunner so now Gallas has left he will be a 1st team player so happy days only paying 3.7M

The offer for Free Agent Robert PIRES from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

this is another player who will join my legunds here for a mear 2.6M happy realy still have 20M dont no who to sign with thay villa is on top form.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Took the WBA offer ;). Got a big job to do at West Brom. But with 110m it's gone on

The offer for Alberto PALOSCHI of Genoa from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Artur BORUC of Fiorentina from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Ravel MORRISON from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jérémy MENEZ of Roma from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Vladimir BYSTROV of Zenit from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jamie CARRAGHER of Real Madrid from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Souleymane DIAWARA of Marseille from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mendes ELIAS of Atlético Madrid from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Roque SANTA CRUZ of Internazionale from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Martin KELLY of Tranmere Rovers from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukasz PISZCZEK of Borussia Dortmund from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for López RAFA of Getafe from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Somen TCHOYI of AS Monaco from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mathieu FLAMINI of Milan from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andy CARROLL of Bayer Leverkusen from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

So there some youth and experence.

Boruc(88)

Piszeczek(88) Rafa(88) Diawara(90) Carragher(91)

Menez(90) Elias(88) Flamini(90) Nene(90)

Santa Cruz(88) Carrol(88)

Subs: Kelly(85), Paloschi(86) Bystrov(89), Brunt(87), Dorrans(85), Morrison(86), Tchoyi(87)

;)