INTERNAZIONALE ratings 2010 by Edox

Edox

Ok, i'm not an expert, but i am a fan of Inter and i watch all the games.

Now that this fantastic season had ended with the victory in Coppa Italia and in Serie A, and with a CL final with Bayern, i think it's time to make predictions.

JULIO CESAR 95 -> 95

Not really a big season for him, i couldn't see him rising now because he has done some errors.

DOUGLAS MAICON 95 -> 95

Best RB in the world. He is very good at defending and fantastic at going forward. He scores also wonderful goals (the one with Juve as an example).

*FERREIRA LUCIO 94 -> 95*

My favourite Inter player. He had a fantastic season, being a rock in the defence, linking perfectly with Samuel. One of the best defenders in the world ATM (the best IMO), he easily stopped Drogba. Being the captain of Brazil, a good WC and i can see him getting the 95 he deserves.

*WALTER SAMUEL 92 -> 93*

The wall. One of the most underrated players in SM, he is a perfect central defender, and i can see him rising to 93.

CRISTIAN CHIVU 93 -> 93/92

He suffered an head injury who stopped him from playing for months, but when he played he has been quite good. Very small chance of dropping.

MARCO MATERAZZI 88 -> 88

Played a few matches and has been quite good, should keep his 88.

IVAN CORDOBA 93 -> 92/91

He played as a substitute of Samuel/Lucio and he did quite well, but not enough to keep his 93. Very small chance to drop 2 to 91.

MCDONALD MARIGA 85 -> 87

Mariga has played some Serie A matches, and he has played quite well, i can see him rising to 87

JAVIER ZANETTI 94 ->94

The captain. He is an immense player, at 36 years old he runs as a 20 years boy. You can deploy him everywhere in the defence or in the midfield and he will play good.

ESTEBAN CAMBIASSO 95 ->95

The heart of Inter midfield. A very hard worker, he is immense both in the offensive fase and in the defensive. He scored also some goals. Maradona is crazy by not calling him!

*THIAGO MOTTA 89 -> 90*

Played well in the second part of the season, he should rise to 90.

SULLEY MUNTARI 91 ->90

He played hardly and when he played he was orrible. Definetly drop to 90.

DEJAN STANKOVIC 93 -> 93

He isn't anymore a regular, but played very well in the initial and in the final part of the season, scoring fantastic goals from far distance. Should easily keep is rating.

*WESLEY SNEIJDER 94 -> 95*

With him, inter became a different squad. He is the player who link the midfield with the attack. He scored a lot of important goals, and a lot of assists. Definetly a 95 player.

RICARDO QUARESMA 89 -> 89/88

Played a very few matches, stay at 89 with small chance of 88.

*MARIO BALOTELLI 89 -> 90/89*

Has a very bad caracter, but when he play he is a world class player.

If shouldn't be for his attitude he will easily be a 92+ player, but for now i'm expecting a rise to 90.

GORAN PANDEV 92 -> 92

Another fantastic player who arrive at Inter this season. He scored some goals, and he has a fantastic dribbling. Should stay at 92.

SAMUEL ETO'O 96 -> 96/95

People that are saying that he should drop because he hasn't scored many goals are wrong. He is becomed a very hard-worker striker, who can return to the defence to help the squad. He is fondamental for Inter.Howewer SM can drop him based on statistics.

*DIEGO MILITO 94 -> 95*

A World Class striker, Milito should easily get 95. He has all the attributes of a fantastic striker: speed, dribbling, shots, header, mentality and he is also a very hard-worker player.

Fell free tho suggest or ask questions mate ;)

Re: INTERNAZIONALE ratings 2010 by Edox

Ok' date=' i'm not an expert, but i am a fan of Inter and i watch all the games.

Now that this fantastic season had ended with the victory in Coppa Italia and in Serie A, and with a CL final with Bayern, i think it's time to make predictions.

[center']JULIO CESAR 95 -> 95[/center]

Not really a big season for him, i couldn't see him rising now because he has done some errors.

DOUGLAS MAICON 95 -> 95

Best RB in the world. He is very good at defending and fantastic at going forward. He scores also wonderful goals (the one with Juve as an example).

My favourite Inter player. He had a fantastic season, being a rock in the defence, linking perfectly with Samuel. One of the best defenders in the world ATM (the best IMO), he easily stopped Drogba. Being the captain of Brazil, a good WC and i can see him getting the 95 he deserves.

*WALTER SAMUEL 92 -> 93*

The wall. One of the most underrated players in SM, he is a perfect central defender, and i can see him rising to 93.

He suffered an head injury who stopped him from playing for months, but when he played he has been quite good. Very small chance of dropping.

MARCO MATERAZZI 89 -> 89

Played a few matches and has been quite good, should keep his 89.

IVAN CORDOBA 93 -> 92/91

He played as a substitute of Samuel/Lucio and he did quite well, but not enough to keep his 93. Very small chance to drop 2 to 91.

JAVIER ZANETTI 94 ->94

The captain. He is an immense player, at 36 years old he runs as a 20 years boy. You can deploy him everywhere in the defence or in the midfield and he will play good.

The heart of Inter midfield. A very hard worker, he is immense both in the offensive fase and in the defensive. He scored also some goals. Maradona is crazy by not calling him!

*THIAGO MOTTA 89 -> 90*

SULLEY MUNTARI 91 ->90

DEJAN STANKOVIC 93 -> 93

He isn't anymore a regular, but played very well in the initial and in the final part of the season, scoring fantastic goals from far distance. Should easily keep is rating.

With him, inter became a different squad. He is the player who link the midfield with the attack. He scored a lot of important goals, and a lot of assists. Definetly a 95 player.

If shouldn't be for his attitude he will easily be a 92+ player, but for now i'm expecting a rise to 90.

GORAN PANDEV 92 -> 92

Another fantastic player who arrive at Inter this season. He scored some goals, and he has a fantastic dribbling. Should stay at 92.

SAMUEL ETO'O 96 -> 96

People that are saying that he should drop because he hasn't scored many goals are wrong. He is becomed a very hard-worker striker, who can return to the defence to help the squad. He is fondamental for Inter.

*DIEGO MILITO 94 -> 95*

A World Class striker, Milito should easily get 95. He has all the attributes of a fantastic striker: speed, dribbling, shots, header, mentality and he is also a very hard-worker player.

Great help thanks, i have recently taken over a new Inter team as well. Do you think Pandev has done enough to keep his 92 then, because i read on another thread he has a 50-50 chance of dropping to 91?

I'd suggest that Cesar could rise as in general he's been superb this season and Eto'o could drop as he's simply not been as good as he was at Barca. All the other 96 rated forwards have been better this season (bar perhaps Ibra) and several lower rated players have been better.

Riferimento: Re: INTERNAZIONALE ratings 2010 by Edox

Great help thanks' date=' i have recently taken over a new Inter team as well. Do you think Pandev has done enough to keep his 92 then, because i read on another thread he has a 50-50 chance of dropping to 91?[/quote']

Since he is arrived at Inter he has played really good, expecially in the first matches. Now is a bit out of form, but i think he is a safe 92.

I'd suggest that Cesar could rise as in general he's been superb this season and Eto'o could drop as he's simply not been as good as he was at Barca. All the other 96 rated forwards have been better this season (bar perhaps Ibra) and several lower rated players have been better.

Julio Cesar has done a bit too many errors this year, as well as fantastic saves, but i think that he has a very slim chance to hit 96. I am sure he will hit that the next season.

About Eto'o, if you watch statistics, is a 93-94 rated striker. But if you watch him playing, he fully deserves his 96. He is becomed a really hard worker striker who play for the squad, plus he is often deployed on the wing, so he can't score as many goals as he did at Barca. If SM watch statistics, he could drop, but if SM watch some games of Inter, he won't drop.

I'd love to see Milito and Cesar rise but it just ain't happening. Cesar as you said made too many mistakes. Milito is fantastic but just didn't score enough goals to justify a 95.

Eto'o is in severe danger of dropping to 95, which is still a good rating. He hasn't scored enough goals to keep his Barca-time status. He was already dropped in January though so that's why he might evade the axe this time. We'll see.

Balotelli has been in a doghouse for half the year. Absolutely no chance for a rise.

Muntari: 91-->90/89. He's nowhere near his Portsmouth level.

Overall, decent stuff but it seems like you're slightly biased toward giving the higher rating when choosing between the two.

Oh and as for Pandev, no chance for a drop. He just moved in.

is Javier Zanetti really gonna keep his rating? not even a small chance? coz he is available in my game and at 94' date=' he would be a fantastic signing if he keeps his rating. just wanted to confirm. thanx.[/quote']

I would say so yes, he's been a rock for Inter and incredibly cool headed. For a 36 year old he's still extremely good. I have him in nearly all my teams.

Personally i think its a disgrace he's not in the Argie squad when you look at some of the defenders that are.

whats your opinion on mariga's rating???
And his performances too please. :)

Added Mariga to the predictions, i can see him rising to 87, when he has played he has been OK.

As for Eto'o, i think that for SM could drop to 95, but i repeat that if you watch him playing the hard-work for the squad deserves his 96. Howewer, i think will drop...

I would say so yes' date=' he's been a rock for Inter and incredibly cool headed. For a 36 year old he's still extremely good. I have him in nearly all my teams.

Personally i think its a disgrace he's not in the Argie squad when you look at some of the defenders that are.[/quote']

thanx! i thought so. seeing his performances in CL.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say so yes' date=' he's been a rock for Inter and incredibly cool headed. For a 36 year old he's still extremely good. I have him in nearly all my teams.

Personally i think its a disgrace he's not in the Argie squad when you look at some of the defenders that are.[/quote']

I totally agree. hes has done so well for inter playing while Chivu was out. he was even chosen on Goal.com's Team of the season and if Maradona put him in the squad i would predict even a 95 raise

Ok' date=' i'm not an expert, but i am a fan of Inter and i watch all the games.

[center']JULIO CESAR 95 -> 95[/center]

DOUGLAS MAICON 95 -> 95

*WALTER SAMUEL 92 -> 93*

MARCO MATERAZZI 89 -> 89

Played a few matches and has been quite good, should keep his 89.

IVAN CORDOBA 93 -> 92/91

MCDONALD MARIGA 85 -> 87

Mariga has played some Serie A matches, and he has played quite well, i can see him rising to 87

JAVIER ZANETTI 94 ->94

*THIAGO MOTTA 89 -> 90*

SULLEY MUNTARI 91 ->90

DEJAN STANKOVIC 93 -> 93

GORAN PANDEV 92 -> 92

SAMUEL ETO'O 96 -> 96/95

People that are saying that he should drop because he hasn't scored many goals are wrong. He is becomed a very hard-worker striker, who can return to the defence to help the squad. He is fondamental for Inter.Howewer SM can drop him based on statistics.

*DIEGO MILITO 94 -> 95*

Good job i agre with most of ur predictions but i got to say Maicon is 96 stuff has beeen faboulous all season long and his goal in the barca match was la coup de grace. I have no words to describe this guy but his on a class of his own.

I dont think it had be fair to drop Eto'o to 95. This guy has won two consequitive trebles in two different clubs. I dont think anyone in history has done that. He has been vital for inter this season but as he has been playin in a different position his stastics have not been fantastic. Milito deserves a 95, he scores the important goals. And Sneijder definitely should get a 95. I rate him as the 2nd best central midfielder in the world after xavi and would argue that he deserves a 96 but SM would never rise him to that. Zanneti has been inter's most consistent player for the last decade and i see him going strong for another 3 seasons. He is clearly 95 material but SM would not rise him because of his age.

Is Lucio and Snedide and Milito set to rise' date=' what are the chances[/quote']

Lucio is looking set for a 95 with about a 60% chance of getting it

Milito is also up for a 95 but 50/50 whether or not he gets it.

:)

Lucio is looking set for a 95 with about a 60% chance of getting it

Milito is also up for a 95 but 50/50 whether or not he gets it.

:)

Right, i think

Lucio 65% rise

Sneijder 70%

Milito 50%

Do you think Thiago Motta could move up the 90s next season?

He will be getting 90 in this change, but should get 91, in future if he puts in the performances like he did this season then he is a definite 92+

inter wwon treble so

cesar should get 96

milito should get 95

zanetti is class for 97 for me

eto should keep 96 season before rooney was poor and keep 96

maicon maybe 96 not fan of him

sneider should get 95

cambiasso 96

chivu was injured for me 92

motta to 91

muntari to 88

balotelli to 91

pandev to 93

hard worker with eto very unusal for attacking players

samuel 93

toldo ret

materazzi ret

stankovic 92

inter wwon treble so

cesar should get 96

milito should get 95

sneider should get 95

cambiasso 96

motta to 91

muntari to 88

balotelli to 91

pandev to 93

samuel 93

toldo ret

materazzi ret

stankovic 92

Chelsea won double so

Cech to 95

Terry to 96

Alex to 93

Not a fan of A.cole so 94

Ivanovic to 92

Essein keep due to injury

Bosingwa should keep

Lampard to 97

Malouda to 94

Joe COle to 91

Drogaba should keep

ANelka to 94

Sturrige very hard work, unusual for a strkier so 92

inter wwon treble so

cesar should get 96

milito should get 95

sneider should get 95

cambiasso 96

motta to 91

muntari to 88

balotelli to 91

pandev to 93

samuel 93

toldo ret

materazzi ret

stankovic 92

All the trophies Barca won, and hardly any of there higher rated player got rises. I can only see Sneijder as the high rated player getting the rise, and Samuel