The Leamington Invitational Official Thread

Re: The Leamington Invitational Official Thread

Aldershots 3 fans were up in arms last night as thier team was beaten once again.

Comments said by said fans where as follows

"Its ok buying youth but we need to compete now and not in 2 ratings changes time"

"Pluto is a good manager but need backing by the board"

"Anyone seen my sheep dog"

Shots manager Pluto/Si is well known in backing his young side but has vowed to bring in some exprience at the end of the season as long as it dosn't break the clubs wage structure and put the club futher into debt.

Also his club "car" a tractor needs its MOT

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Leamington Invitational Official Thread Two on the Trot for Posh! 3 - 2 Posh recorded their second straight win with this 3-2 victory over a determined Grays Athletic. Gerard Piq

Re: The Leamington Invitational OfficCial Thread Crawley Town 2-0 Gretna. Gretna were sent home without anything after a fairly impressive performance from the home side earned them a 3 point l

Turn 2 (Thu 25th Oct) Arbroath 0 - 3 Adelaide United United finish with nine men but still have enough to gain three points on there charge back to D2. Cowdenbeath 0 - 1 Perth Glory Glory get f

Turn 10 - Thu 30 Aug 2007

PremiershipTrophy_L.jpg

DIVISION ONE

(1st) 1 QUEENSLAND ROAR datolo 30

(4th) 0 NOTTS COUNTY

(2nd) 2 GRETNA jarvis 36, windass 80

(12th)0 NEWCASTLE UNITED JETS

(7th) 0 BRISTOL ROVERS

(3rd) 4 CRAWLEY TOWN edmundo 10 26, schnoor 38, hamann 79

(5th) 3 WELLINGTON PHOENIX kingston 04 30, foti 62

(6th) 3 HIBERNIANS FC PAOLA rodriguez 52, corrales 75, benzema 77

(8th) 2 WREXHAM edwards 44, anichebe 69

(9th) 0 ALBION ROVERS

(11th)2 ALDERSHOT el zhar 24 83

(10th)2 TORQUAY UNITED rossi 41 87

leaguexo1.png

0,,10794~2888713,00.jpg

DIVISION TWO

(4th) 1 SLIEMA WANDERERS benjelloun 80

(1st) 3 SYDNEY FC van hooijdonk 08 89, hasselbaink 70

(2nd) 2 TAMWORTH cole 26 63

(8th) 1 NORTHWICH VICTORIA tedesco 57

(3rd) 2 STAFFORD RANGERS rae 12, koller 83

(11th)2 ADELAIDE UNITED helmes 29 50

(5th) 1 MORECAMBE kavanagh 54

(9th) 0 EXETER CITY

(6th) 2 RAITH ROVERS mcdonald 51, di maria 76

(10th)0 PETERBOROUGH UNITED

(7th) 3 STIRLING ALBION dickov 08, schmidt 36, pitchkolan 74

(12th)0 CENTRAL COAST MARINERS

leagueli8.png

Vase_aloft_L.jpg

DIVISION THREE

(1st) 9 ALLOA ATHLETIC armstrong 15, oklestek 37 55 72, vainqueur 47 48, bejbl 53 74, perchet 71

(8th) 0 SOUTHPORT

(5th) 1 DAGENHAM and REDBRIDGE ozil 19

(2nd) 0 BIRKIRKARA

(3rd) 3 COWDENBEATH colombano 24 81, furlong 87

(10th)0 GRAYS ATHLETIC

(11th)1 EAST FIFE bettiol 68

(4th) 1 FOREST GREEN ROVERS baraclough 75

(6th) 2 BURTON ALBION knijnenburg 06, prest 24

(12th)1 ARBROATH cook 59

(7th) 0 PERTH GLORY

(9th) 2 RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS savage 36, kelly 46

leaguekw7.png

:Maltease Islander:

31 August 2007

Evening Edition

Birks Need to get over it.

Birkirkara Need to get over there narrow Cup exit at the hands over Bristol Rovers & Concentrate on getting back to the Leamington Invitational 2nd Division.The Comments came from there manager Shels who said whats done is done we were never exspected to get anything from the game with Rovers we had nothing to lose other than lose.

They travelled away to D&R last night hoping to do just that however as so often in Football they struggled to get over the Cup Deafeat & went down by 1 Goal to 0. They will also be without Couto for the next 3 games after he got his marching orders after a moment of madness from the Cheating Junkie.

Mesut ÖZIL(19)

In Division 1 Hiberniansplayed in a facsinating game in New Zealand against Wellington Phoenix, In the end it ended in a 3-3 draw & altough the team to win the title will have to pick up 3 pointers away from home against there title rivals most teams will be happy to take 1 point away as its very compititive.

Laryea KINGSTON (4)

Laryea KINGSTON (30)

Dario RODRIGUEZ (52)

Salvatore FOTI (62)

Marcelo CORRALES (75)

Karim BENZEMA (77)

In Division 2 Silema Wanderers have droped 5 points behind 2nd and 7 behind Sydney in 1st after they lost at home by 3 Goals to 1 Vs. Sydney. Sliema will have to battle bravley to the finish now if they want to get into 2nd place foir promotion to Division 1.

Pierre VAN HOOIJDONK

(8)

Jimmy Floyd HASSELBAINK

(70)

Abdessalam BENJELLOUN

(80)

Pierre VAN HOOIJDONK

(89)

The Maltease Islander is Proud Sleave Sponsers of Birkirkara,Silema & Hibernians Football Clubs

Shelbourne FC

Turn 11 - Sun 2 Sep 2007

PremiershipTrophy_L.jpg

DIVISION ONE

0 ALBION ROVERS

0 CRAWLEY TOWN

2 ALDERSHOT markel 18, palacios 41

1 BRISTOL ROVERS larsson 21

3 HIBERNIANS FC PAOLA fabio santos 04 83, di francesco 53

1 GRETNA jarvis 67

2 NEWCASTLE UNITED JETS evans 54, barnes 81

4 WREXHAM anichebe 04, izco 25 51, yedro 77

4 NOTTS COUNTY jorquera 08 17, viduka 26, allback 38

2 WELLINGTON PHOENIX ozgurcan 33 65

1 TORQUAY UNITED roque 37

1 QUEENSLAND ROAR reid 80

d1mr8.jpg

Midway through season three and its very tight at the top. KEVCHE leads the way but is tied on points with ex champion BOBO and current champ RAZZA. Chasing close behind last seasons runner up ROBBIEM and WOLFCATT.

At the bottom its looking bad for ADAM with his side six points adrift of safety. MIGHTY GULL sits in 11th a point behind last seasons promoted side and early division one leader GRANT THAME.

0,,10794~2888713,00.jpg

DIVISION TWO

1 ADELAIDE UNITED steinert 42

4 MORECAMBE kavanagh 09 70, urzaiz 43, pedersen 56

1 CENTRAL COAST MARINERS mori 33

3 SLIEMA WANDERERS fazio 08, benjelloun 10 85

1 EXETER CITY lita 30

0 STIRLING ALBION

0 PETERBOROUGH UNITED

3 STAFFORD RANGERS koller 26, belenguer 33, costinha 71

0 RAITH ROVERS

1 TAMWORTH cole 25

0 SYDNEY FC

2 NORTHWICH VICTORIA laslandes 02, tanghe 89

d2pz4.jpg

RICHARD takes the top spot at the half way point just ahead of IVAN. NELLER SNR chases in third.

Unmanaged Mariners look in trouble and off the pace whilst TEJE occupies the other relegation slot. JUVEFAN keeps his head just above the drop zone.

Vase_aloft_L.jpg

DIVISION THREE

8 BIRKIRKARA torje 28, santacroce 44 48, sissoko 47 87, woods 50 76, vela 81

0 ARBROATH

2 COWDENBEATH fusco 56, furlong 83

2 BURTON ALBION prest 29, knijnenburg 62

3 FOREST GREEN ROVERS kandol 53 71 85

0 DAGENHAM and REDBRIDGE

1 GRAYS ATHLETIC smith 07

2 ALLOA ATHLETIC roelandts 08, bejbl 43

0 RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS

2 EAST FIFE maltagliati 06, mcfaul 24

3 SOUTHPORT smith 16, holland 33, lane 57

5 PERTH GLORY thompson 25 83, lazaridis 27 30, forssell 28

d3gz2.jpg

GORDON and SHELBOURNE lead the way in division three four points ahead of Unmanaged Forest Green and BRYAN.

Looking at another poor finish are unmanaged Arbroath who are a fair few points behind Grays Athletic.

Re: SEASON THREE STARTS TONIGHT

What are the odds on me and Grant finishing first and second this season? Just joking. The four teams mentioned (Notts County' date=' Crawley, Bristol Rovers and Albion Rovers) I reckon will all be in the top four come the end of the season.

Here are my predictions for the season:

- Sydney and Northwich Victoria get promotion from Division Two, whilst Central Coast and Peterbrough go down to Division Three

- Birkirkara win Division Three, with Cowdenbeath in second place.

[b']- A team from Division Three will be in the cup final[/b]

- One manager from each division leaves their team

Does one believe it! I predicted the bold and red typing at the start of the season! And thanks to dumping my team out, Alloa Athletic, of Division Three, have reached the final! They face Crawley in the final!

Cup catch up

cupqqy5.jpg

Qualifying began with these eight sides looking to book a place in with the main draw for round two. Comfortable wins for Albion and Stafford whilst Northwich and Torquay squeeze through by a goal.

cuppu3.png

Wellington Phoenixs defence of the cup ended early as they crashed to defeat against Morecambe. Season one cup winners Bristol Rovers push through against Stafford and upsets by Grays and Dagenham knock out Queensland and Torquay.

cup1qy3.jpg

Division three stood proud against higher league opponents with Dagenham, Birkirkara and Alloa all progressing to the next stage.

cupqfzv3.jpg

Home advantage paid dividends for the participants of the last eight. Division ones Notts County, Crawley Town and Bristol Rovers won through as did Alloa Athletic flying the flag alone for Division three.

cupsfiu6.jpg

The final was confirmed tonight and will be contested again by teams from the top and bottom tiers of the setup. Crawley Town beat Notts County to represent division one whilst Alloa Athletic will try to take them down representing division three after seeing off previous cup winners Bristol Rovers. A in depth report will follow before the final.

5 September 2007

Sun-Rise Edition

Birks Shoot (Eight)

Birkirkara.png

Birkirkara recorded there biggest ever win in there history as they slaughtered Arbroath by 8 Goals To Zero @ Ta Quali in front of 8,248 Supporters & get back to winning ways after 2 Defeats in there last two outings.

2 goals to Nil at half time with goals from Torje 28' & Santacroce 44' saw Birks on there way to 3 points but a 3 Minute Blitz @ the start of the 2nd half saw the Crowd in attendence givin a lifetime memory they can proudly say "I WAS THERE". Sissoko sarted it of after 47' Santacroce after 48' for his 2nd of the game with an Overhead Kick & Woods on 50' made it 5-0 with 40' Still to go. On 76' Woods netted his 2nd and Birks 6th, While Vela & Sissoko also with his 2nd of the game rounded up a memorable Evening in the Capital for the Yellows.

Sissoko was later awarded the Man Of The Match Award for his Performence in the Center of Midfield.

Gabriel TORJE (28)

Fabiano SANTACROCE (44)

Moussa SISSOKO (47)

Fabiano SANTACROCE (48)

Michael WOODS (50)

Michael WOODS (76)

Carlos VELA (81)

Moussa SISSOKO (87)

In Division 1 Hibernians Won 3-1 Vs Gretna to move 2 points ahead of 4th & 3 ahead of Gretna themselfs. They now are level on 20 Points with Queensland Roar & Notts County in 1st place but goal Difference leaves them behind there rivals.

Barbosa FABIO SANTOS (4)

Eusebio DI FRANCESCO (53)

Matthew JARVIS (67)

Barbosa FABIO SANTOS (83)

In Division 2 Silema WanderersDefeated Central Coast Mariners away in Oz by 3 Goals to 1, They remain 4 Points behind 2nd & with games Running out they need there rivals to slip up or take all 6 Pointers Available to them if they want sucsessive promotions.

Federico FAZIO (8)

Abdessalam BENJELLOUN (10)

Damian MORI (33)

Abdessalam BENJELLOUN (85)

The Maltease Islander is Proud Sleave Sponsers of Birkirkara,Silema & Hibernians Football Clubs

Shelbourne FC

Central Coast Mariners welcome new manager Superman!

561.gif

Superman, renowned for his supernatural abilities, takes charge of Central Coast Mariners in their fight against relegation.

With the strong financial support, Superman believes that he can rebuild the team, and replace the squad with a squad full of young and promising players, occasionally dotted with golden oldies to greatly improve their team

HOWARD HITS 90!!!:(

Queensland Roar goalkeeper Tim Howard hits 90 in the latest rating changes and is therefore unable to play for his beloved Roar.

The fans are devestated at this news but are very proud of the regognition of his ability.

Manager Kev issued the following statement late last night.

We are aware of the rules of this setup and will not be playing Tim any more in the side.Tim played 11 games for us and was becoming one of the fans favorites,we would like to sell him to another league but there is a transfer ban on him untill the 9th October.

We have already set our sites on a replacement and meanwhile young Scott Murray will deputise in goal.

Turn 12 - Thu 6 Sep 2007

DIVISION ONE

1 ALBION ROVERS edilson 23

0 NEWCASTLE UNITED JETS

1 CRAWLEY TOWN hamann 25

0 HIBERNIANS FC PAOLA

2 GRETNA fellah 16, mcgugan 46

3 TORQUAY UNITED bruno gama 17, rossi 31 58

1 QUEENSLAND ROAR gibson 31

0 BRISTOL ROVERS

2 WELLINGTON PHOENIX walcott 12, foti 77

2 ALDERSHOT derbyshire 22, el zhar 38

0 WREXHAM

0 NOTTS COUNTY

d1ea2.jpgd1goalscorerswc1.jpg

Victory for the Roar opens up a two point lead on champions County who could only draw. Crawley jump over Hibernains into 3rd after seeing them off with a one nil win.

Another defeat for the Jets sees more increasing pressure on there survival and with Aldershot and Torquay picking up points there task is alot tougher.

DIVISION TWO

2 MORECAMBE marco 29, moldovan 68

1 RAITH ROVERS di maria 50

1 NORTHWICH VICTORIA laslandes 60

4 EXETER CITY soma 16, chavez 46 52, centeno 87

1 SLIEMA WANDERERS mackenzie 63

1 ADELAIDE UNITED helmes 83

0 STAFFORD RANGERS

3 TAMWORTH giunti 03, mols 57, lopez 84

2 STIRLING ALBION moustogiannis 29 44

1 PETERBOROUGH UNITED boyd 40

3 SYDNEY FC cagna 04 83, guthrie 69

2 CENTRAL COAST MARINERS marque 14, adrian 44

d2qr4.jpgd2goalscorerslj3.jpg

Tamworth hold onto top spot with a win against promotion challenging Stafford and as a result allow Sydney back into the top two. Morecambe and Sliema are both outsiders hoping to catch up.

Central Coast Mariners are hoping new manager Superman lives up to his tag and can pull them out of the bottom two. Peterborough drop into the relegation zone after losing and Adelaide picking up a point.

DIVISON THREE

4 ALLOA ATHLETIC bejbl 12 32, inoue 24, gislason 34

1 BURTON ALBION knijnenburg 11

0 ARBROATH

1 RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS savage 02

0 BIRKIRKARA

2 FOREST GREEN ROVERS mcparland 44, baraclough 72

1 DAGENHAM and REDBRIDGE ben-hatira 24

2 SOUTHPORT ashikodi 07, powell 47

3 EAST FIFE schindler 14 63, bertin d'avesnes 57

1 GRAYS ATHLETIC slabber 70

1 PERTH GLORY kutsenko 34

1 COWDENBEATH yttergard jenssen 64

d3ji0.jpgd3goalscorersqk1.jpg

Alloa are loking comfortable at the top and with Birkirkara losing they have a four point lead. Managerless Forest Green continue to surprise and after beating Birkirkara are only a point short of them. Cowdenbeath also continue to chase.

Arbroath look all alone at sea as they drift away at the foot of the table. Five points behind Grays for a side that havent won a game yet.

8 September 2007

Afternoon Edition

100px-Malta_football_association.gif

Maltease Slip Up

In Division 3

Birkirkara

Birkirkara 0-2 Forrest Green Rovers

In Division 1 Hibernians

Crawley Town 1-0 Hibernians

In Division 2 Silema Wanderers

Silema Wanderers 1-1 Adelaide United

Shelbourne FC

Eve of the final

LEAMINGTON INVITATIONAL CUP FINAL PREVIEW

FACup_2_L.jpg

ALLOA ATHLETIC vs CRAWLEY TOWN

Its cup final time again and season threes will be the first for the setup played at Wembley. Previous winners Bristol Rovers and Wellington Phoenix could not repeat the feat and this season its the turn of Alloa or Crawley to have there name etched on the LI trophy.

ALLOA ATHLETIC - gordon mccubbing

division three, currently 1st, form DWWWWW

Player to watch: Radek Bejbl 86

Midfielder who joined Alloa this season for £1,500,000. Has scored five times in eight games and is averaging 8.63 thus far. Will take some stopping from Crawley as he drives forward from deep.

Alloas road to the final

Round one: Bye

Round two: A Gary Perchet goal knocks out Perth Glory

Round Three: A penalty shootout win knocks out division ones Wrexham

Quarter Final: Another penalty shootout knocks out Dagenham

Semi Final: Current holders Bristol Rovers are undone

CRAWLEY TOWN - robbie mawby

division one, currently 3rd, form WWDWWW

Player to watch: Fabio Liverani 89

Midfielder who joined Crawley at the beginning of the season for a record £3,500,000. Has scored four times in ten games and like Bejbl will drive from deep to score.

Crawleys road to the final

Round one: Bye

Round two: Comfortable win over Southport

Round three: A late goal wins the tie over Grays

Quarter Final: Straight forward win over Gretna

Semi Final: Last seasons top two battle with Crawley knocking out County

THE VERDICT

Last season i predicted an upset with Sliema beating Wellington, that didnt happen so lets see if i get it right this time round.

Again we have a david v goliath scenario with d3's Alloa trying to overcome d1's Crawley. Both sides are on great form both with five wins from six and drawing the other.

Alloa also look good for promotion to division two and Crawley are chasing the divsion one championship once again. If both sides were in the same division and the Crawley manager wasnt part of the whitnash mahoosive then i would go with Alloa.

Crawley are strong and have become a force to reckon with under Robs leadership so i see no upset this season.

Crawley Town to win 3-1.

Good luck Gordon and Rob.

CRAWLEY OBESERVER

The build up to the big match has begun. With the match being played tomorrow manager "Red" Rob Mawby gave the Crawley Observer a few moments of his time to talk about the up coming match against Alloa for the Leamington Invitational cup. Rob had this to say, "I just wanted to say that I wish Gordon the best of luck for the match and I don't think it'll be a straight forward result by any means. Cup matches often don't end up the way you expect and everyone loves the underdog!"

Rob then went on the give a little bit of insight into how life has been since taking over the team most people thought would go be in division 3 by now, "Managing Crawley hasn't been easy for me as my team was originally tipped to go down in the first season. I also made the stupid mistake of not reading the rules and became the bad boy of division 1 (well at least for the 1st turn or so!). The prediction that I was going to be relegated was nearly right and I just about scraped out of the relegation zone finishing 9th and survived to live another day. The second season... well I have no idea how I ended up 2nd place against some great teams in my division (Notts County, Hibernians and Queensland Roar!) but it happened somehow!"

Finally he spoke about what he has expected from his team this season "This season is the most interesting for me as It's all been about consolidation for us. My players are slightly older than I would want at this stage and youth IS the way forward, but my team of battle hardened veterans give me 150% every time they step on that pitch and to think I'd be challenging for the cup and league in my 3rd season in charge I simply can't believe it!"

Rob Mawby was talking to Richard Fitz for Crawley Observer.

Crawley Observer

COWH_masthead.gif

County tie Crawley in Notts

Crawley town have suffered a major setback in their attempt to challenge for the division 1 title, losing 2-1 to Notts County. County's goals came courtesy of an on fire Mark Viduka (89) who ran the Crawley defence ragged. Fabio Liverani (89) drew town back into the affair after Viduka's fine strike in the first half but it was never going to be enough to stop a County side in fine form and that was to be the case at the end of the night.

After the game we caught up with Rob Mawby for a few comments about the match. When asked about the result he said "You can't complain when you are outplayed and out classed by a superior team and I think we just got beaten by this seasons champions. It's obvious to see RAZ has built a great team that will challenge for years to come but I like to think that I have built a good side too and maybe the cup final from the other day played a little part of the result tonight, so we will give a few players a wee bit of a rest as they have been fantastic this season and go from there".

New signing Giorgios Anatolakis (88) didn't have a great game and was eventually substituted but Mawby had this to say "Giorgios took a slight knock after an aerial challenge from viduka so we felt it best to put Chully (Choi) (86) in for the last half hour. Giorgios just needs games and he will get into the swing of things pretty quickly. He'll be a real asset for us in the coming months"

After the match the table looks like this:

crawleyleagueoe7.png

So Mawby's boys have a lot of work to do if they want to challenge for the title, only time will tell if they have what it takes. Richard Fitz for the Crawley Observer.

Match Scoreline and Ratings:

resultdt1.png

playerratingsrz1.png

838.gifVs 79.gif

Match Preview:

Manager Rob Mawby has a full side to pick from but has indicated he may leave some of his star players out due to fatigue.

However Giorgios ANATOLAKIS (88) suffered a slight knock in the last match and is the only concern.

Daniel Waltham is missing Pereira Neves DENILSON (85) through suspension, while Martin DOBROTKA (81) is not match fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crawley manager Robert Mawby:

"There was a pleasure in beating Alloa athletic in the Leamington invitational cup but we need consistency"

"We have a very difficult match this week against Torquay and we will try to play this match like we did a few days ago against Alloa"

"We have to acheive that level of performance week in, week out"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form:

Crawley Town: DWWWWL

Torquay united: LDDWLW

Crawley Observer

COWH_masthead.gif

Fast Eddy the Tor-quay to win

Crawley Town recorded a much needed one nil win against 8th placed Torquay united thanks to a header from Alves EDMUNDO (87) in the 51st minute. The game was dominated by a weakened Crawley side featuring no less than 10 changes from the side that played Notts County earlier in the week. Mawby had suggested he would rest a few players but no one expected so many changes.

We caught up with 75 year old assistant manager Gerry Attric, who had this to say after the match "We played well today creating no less than 13 shots on goal and keeping good possesion of the ball" when asked about the changes to the team Gerry was keen to stress Crawley's strength in depth mentioning "We have built a really strong team here full of good players such as EDMUNDO, BOSVELT (87), GARDNER (85) and CHOI (86) to name a couple of them. These are the kind of players that make good teams into great teams and thats what Rob (Mawby) and I have always saught out to do"

Definitely the victory Mawby's men needed and 3 more much needed points in the race for the title. Tess Choiss-Cheapa for the Crawley Observer.

Match Stats and player ratings:

crawtorqxh7.png

crawtorqplayergl9.png

GADGA TO STRENGHTEN GRAYS

Gadga as seen enough with the players at grays and decided new blood is needed to get grays moving up the table, since i took over we have not won a game also there is not enough aggression at the club, so i bidded for a few players who i think will do the job in the squad with a couple of more players in mind, the players i bought in are

MARK GOODLAD; gk from port vale

CARLINHOS; cm from sliema wanderers

GOMES SOARES JULIANO; am from stirling albion

DIEUDONNE OWONA; lb from wrexham

i've also bidded for a cm, who can play centre or on the right, the young lad can score and create goals, at this stage i won't mention his name as it is only a bid and it as not been accepted yet. I'm lookong for a few cb to bolster my defence.

Crawley Observer

COWH_masthead.gif

Mawby asks his men to "Roar" against Queensland

Crawley town boss Rob Mawby has asked his men to "roar" to victory against Queensland tonight in a must win game if Crawley are to challenge for the title. Mawby's charges have lost ground on KEVCHE's Queensland in recent weeks meaning there is now an eight point gap between first and third place.

Mawby was in a defiant mood when we caught up with the media friendly manager and he had this to say "Queensland have had a great season, no doubt about that but champions they are not. They just havn't got the strength in depth that RAZ has at County or even we have at Crawley and I think thats going to cost them this season. We've proved a lot this season, we've won the Leamington invitational cup for the first time and maintained a high position in the league and now we will prove ourselves once again by getting something out of this game or our title dream is finished this season".

With that Mawby stormed out of the press conference.

Strong words from Mawby, lets hope for a Red devils win tonight in this important six pointer. Tess Cosis-Cheapa for the Crawley Observer.

GRAYS LOSE AGAIN

Grays lost to forest green rovers 1-0 thats to new signing Goodlads fumble inthe 24th min to let AINSWORTH in to finish with ease.

Gazlad said that his team is playing better and with more aggression, we are always going to be the underdogs in every game as we sit 2nd of bottom in div3, but thats i like it you can never predict an underdog, i am going to play out the rest of the season changing formation and tactics to find the right one, then next season i hoping to bring in some fresh blood and have a good crack at the div 3 title..