The Leamington Invitational Official Thread

just so everyone sees it in this setup as it was on the me and my silly ideas thread...

Hi all

Just want to apologise for being and idiot and not reading the rules clearly. I hope no one leaves the setup' date=' if anyone should leave it will be me and if that appeases you guys then it will be worth it as my brother hasn't done anything wrong. Once again I'm sorry for the stupid mistake and I accept the criticism that comes my way for it.

Rob.

Crawley town.[/quote']

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Leamington Invitational Official Thread Two on the Trot for Posh! 3 - 2 Posh recorded their second straight win with this 3-2 victory over a determined Grays Athletic. Gerard Piq

Re: The Leamington Invitational OfficCial Thread Crawley Town 2-0 Gretna. Gretna were sent home without anything after a fairly impressive performance from the home side earned them a 3 point l

Turn 2 (Thu 25th Oct) Arbroath 0 - 3 Adelaide United United finish with nine men but still have enough to gain three points on there charge back to D2. Cowdenbeath 0 - 1 Perth Glory Glory get f

Introductions

DIVISION TWO

Bristol Rovers - Pthame

Rovers are taken over by Bristol City fan Pthame. The supporters will hope his aim isnt to ruin this club. STARMAN: Craig Disley 74.

Wrexham - Byrne

Byrne's side will look for a midtable finish this season with a good side, there are better in this division. STARMAN: Chris Llewellyn 75.

Adelaide United - Nav

Nav's side should fair well and may challenge for promotion depending on his transfer buys, which are usually quite good. STARMAN: Bobby Peta 76.

Dagenham and Redbridge - unmanaged

Awaiting someone to take over the ropes. STARMAN: Chris Moore 74.

Sydney FC - Neller SNR

The wise one takes the reigns at Sydney. Would fancy these guys for top spot but theres some quality managers in this division who will do there best to stop them. STARMAN: Benito Carbone 80.

New Zealand Knights - Legend Neller

One such member will be the younger self proclaimed 'legend' Neller whose side boast a couple of good players and not a bad sized ground. STARMAN: Gregory Duruz 82.

Sliema Wanderers - Ghost001

001 will be looking to put his Maltese side in the top division along with Dexter and Bobo. He may stuggle to get out this campaign though but has a 69 rated side. STARMAN: Stefan Giglio 74.

Raith Rovers - Fraser

Fraser sticks with scottish roots by taking over Raith. Could face a tough season depending on who he brings in. He does boast probably the best player in the starting line ups in Andrews. STARMAN: Marvin Andrews 86.

Albion Rovers - Gthame

Eazy has a tough tough season ahead of him with one of the lowest rated teams in the setup. Albion will do well to avoid the drop with a small ground unlikely to bring in much money. STARMAN: Gary Bollan 66.

Southport - Redboy

Redboy also faces a tough task with Southport, the man himself is a mystery to me and will have to wait and see how his tatics work out. STARMAN: Chris Holland 72.

Exeter City - George

George will be at a disadvantage to most, unable to take his side untill he gets the gold membership. STARMAN: Rob Edwards 72.

Stafford Rangers - unmanaged

Stafford are also looking for a new boss, they have a 64rated team so will need an expert manager to steer them clear of relegation this season. STARMAN: Robin Gibson 67.

Does anyone want Micah Hyde' date=' 83 CM, for 1.75 mill?[/quote']

Sounds a bargain for Tamworth to snatch him up when the fixtures have been processed! I'll have him for that if ok mate?! :D

Whilst on the subject of transfers.....Steve......are we all ok to be talking transfers on this thread? Just making sure we can talk about them on here befoe doing so mate? ;)

Sounds a bargain for Tamworth to snatch him up when the fixtures have been processed! I'll have him for that if ok mate?! :D

Whilst on the subject of transfers.....Steve......are we all ok to be talking transfers on this thread? Just making sure we can talk about them on here befoe doing so mate? ;)

NOT when transfers are done, after the 1st games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

p.s. good stuff steve, nice season reviews.

NOT when transfers are done' date=' after the 1st games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

p.s. good stuff steve, nice season reviews.[/quote']

Nav

Juve has to sell someone to get his squad rating down to 70, this is the only transfer i am allowing before matchday1 so feel free to snatch him up. There is a refernce to it on the other thread.

Nav

Juve has to sell someone to get his squad rating down to 70' date=' this is the only transfer i am allowing before matchday1 so feel free to snatch him up. There is a refernce to it on the other thread.[/quote']

I feel free mate, if that's fine by you then Steve! Me and Juve_fan have agreed a fee over msn for the player and he weill hopefully be mine by tomorrow! ;)

Nav

Juve has to sell someone to get his squad rating down to 70' date=' this is the only transfer i am allowing before matchday1 so feel free to snatch him up. There is a refernce to it on the other thread.[/quote']

i thought you said that had to be to an unavailable club?

Introductions

DIVISION THREE

Northwich Victoria - LeamingtonSteve

I gave myself some job taking on these guys. Promotion would be nice this season. STARMAN: Tony Gallimore 70.

Rushden and Diamonds - John Rathbone

An unknown quantity John joins although not of the forum i believe. His side are rated 66 and may run close for the league. STARMAN: Tyronne Berry 71.

Perth Glory - ASD Man

Another unknown member but fancied the challenge. ASD takes on Perth who have a good capacity ground but may not fill the ground being in the lowest division. STARMAN: Stan Lazaridis 82.

Burton Albion - KevG

KevG mucks in with me down at the foot of the setup. His side may battle mine for the bottom spot this season. STARMAN: Kevin Poole 78.

Cowdenbeath - unmanaged

Rated 70. STARMAN: Gary Smith 77.

Grays Athletic - MarkITFC

Mark joins Grays hoping not to be involved in a struggle at the bottom. A small squad and a low capacity ground Mark will need his expertise to help Grays out. STARMAN: Jamie Slabber 75.

Stirling Albion - unmanaged

Rated 68. STARMAN: Steven Bell 71.

Alloa Athletic - unmanaged

Rated 65. STARMAN: Chris Townsley 68.

East Fife - unmanaged

Rated 64. STARMAN: Steven Nicholas 69.

Arbroath - unmanaged

Rated 64. STARMAN: Barry Sellars 67.

Forest Green - unmanaged

Rated 64. STARMAN: John Hardiker 69.

Morecambe - sparkygeezer

Rated 65. STARMAN: Neil Sorvel 73.

i don't think you have to sell him before the first game unless an unmanged team comes in for him' date=' just not have him in your squad until after the first game when transfers between managed clubs can be done, i think or something like that :confused:[/quote']

No he can sell him to anyone. Every person is allowed to bid for him, but only that player no one else. It is the only transfer that can go through. Look back over the other thread, and a few pages back in this one :)

setup

The setup is fillinp up nicely, still have some openings so if anyone is upto the challenge please sign up. This is not your standard setup and will prove a different take on playing SM.

LEAMINGTON INVITATIONAL

Kicks off 11th Feb 2007

Cowdenbeath, Stirling Albion, Alloa Athletic, East Fife, Arbroath, Dagenham and Redbridge and Forest Green.