Win your own game world

pclark

Hi,

I just created a new custom league and need some managers. It's based on all the current champions from domestic leagues around the world. Clubs like Chelsea, Inter, Barcelona - right down to The New Saints (Wales), Birkikara (Malta) and FH (Iceland). There are 4 leagues of 12 teams with 4 promotion/relegation places which make it exciting for everyone playing.

And even better...the winners of each division and the cup winners will each win their own game world setup as a prize :D

Some of the bigger names have already been taken, but there's a lot left to choose from. Come on over and join in!!

Just search on the Game World ID Number Search: 46263 and click on World Champions. See you there

Re: Win your own game world

One thing...why?

Are you asking me why I'm offering the prize? Or asking yourself why you chose that team?! ;)

I'm guessing the former. Basically just to add a bit more excitement and generate some interest in the league. Nice to see it picking up a little now - good luck to those of you in the lower leagues!

By the way - in case you were worried - if a non managed team wins the division or if somebody arrives and only plays 5 or 6 games - I'll offer the prize to the next ranked managed team. Does that seem fair/make sense? Hope so!

Are you asking me why I'm offering the prize? Or asking yourself why you chose that team?! ;)

I'm guessing the former. Basically just to add a bit more excitement and generate some interest in the league. Nice to see it picking up a little now - good luck to those of you in the lower leagues!

By the way - in case you were worried - if a non managed team wins the division or if somebody arrives and only plays 5 or 6 games - I'll offer the prize to the next ranked managed team. Does that seem fair/make sense? Hope so!

Yeh i was asking why...seems quite a bit of money will be spent but thanks i've already won with Mandzukic as my main man ;)

Can you sell player's to external club's because i've been in this setup for 2 days and not received a bid for 1 player yet :confused:

Hey Pedro, I've checked the settings and it says external bids can still bid for our players. I dont know what's happening because I have been waiting for some to go too. The only thing I can think is that it's because it's a custom league, they're not so quick to bid?!

Has anyone played custom leagues before? Had a similar problem?

On a side note - well done to Rubin for that first result!!

dang another draw for me - early days, but I'm in the relegation zone now!!

Some guys seem to come along for a few days, buy one or two players then leave. I'm thinking of making the cut-off day to win the prize at the mid-way point of the season. If you join after that (and choose a team at the top of the division) you can't win. There's 22 games in a season so what do you guys think after game 11? Or game 12 - leaving 10 games to play?

And, yes it is a standard game set up you win. Once you receive it, you can choose which set up you like - English, World, European, Spanish etc. Even Gold if you're a gold member. It will also give you the first pick on which team you want in the set up.

Oh yeah, 'ashley staples' - respect for taking The New Saints!! Good luck with that. Will anyone dare take UCD after their 7-1 drubbing last night?!