Your favourite old school PC game !

Iv been thinking, what is your all time, favourite old school PC game.

For me there is only one winner.

Championship Manager 01/02

Its fantastic to play, hasnt got as realistic as its later counterpart FM and so transformations of minnows to giants isnt easier, but the financial side of the game enables you to have a little more spending power. Its ridiculous fun, by yourself or on a network game ;) Thumbs up from me.

Been playing a copied disc for a few years now but just found a brand new 01/02 in its case, sealed on ebay so i bought it :D !

Other contenders would be Roller Coaster tycoon, Theme park hospital & Theme park world.

So whats yours :D

When i get a few answers and other suggestions ill add a poll !

Old school PC games rock !

Re: Your favourite old school PC game !

I had an awesome demo on my PC from ages ago, called Dungeons and Dragons, was pretty good, infact i really liked it.

Only recently found out that Dungeons and Dragons had a geek stigma attached to it lol, was that attached to the pc game cus as far as i could see it just involved whooping weird things to oblivion , or did it have a games workshop board game lol

Actua Soccer 3, Praetorians, Rome: Total War, Total Club Manager 05, LUFC 03/04 Management Game.

Still play the latter four from year to year, when I get really bored. Bought a new TCM5 last summer for about £2 as the old one was broken, but after playing one season on my computer I got for crimbo it crashed and the game has refused to load since. Shame, was just getting into it.

Used to play those games from 2000-2004, so from the ages of about 7-11. Wow I loved those games. Not sure if they count as old school but at my age that's as far as it goes. :o

Elite 2: Frontier. Can't believe that now this has become abandonware that someone hasn't converted it to Xbox Live arcade. Was an absolutely quality game in it's time, and one of the first, if not the first to use vector graphics. If there's anyone out there with a Devs kit, please convert it now! Can't even run it on modern PCs easily because it's so old it runs off DOS!