marin , lennon or young.

Re: marin , lennon or young.

simple really' date=' who is the the better buy.

i watch epl and think lennon edges it over young just, but what about marin and will he hit 90 anytime soon ? i need him to really as i need a backup winger...

thanks for any help :P[/quote']

Long term deffo Marin imo - Potential 93 player imo

You could say that Lennons next season will be the defining one in his career so far. He is playing in the CL and it is up to him to realise his potential on a consistent basis at the top level. If he does potentially a 93 player.

Young - really needs to move to a top club and prove himself at that level to become anything really good imo.;)

Long term deffo Marin imo - Potential 93 player imo

You could say that Lennons next season will be the defining one in his career so far. He is playing in the CL and it is up to him to realise his potential on a consistent basis at the top level. If he does potentially a 93 player.

Young - really needs to move to a top club and prove himself at that level to become anything really good imo.;)

ok then lennon or marin...

lennon is already 90 so will marin get a rise this time round ?

ok then lennon or marin...

lennon is already 90 so will marin get a rise this time round ?

Im not 100% but I have heard consistently good things about him recently so there is a chance of a +1 imo.

However best to check in the bundesliga thread for a more thorough opinion mate;)

buy marin and lennon' date=' sell marin when he gets +1 (which he will)[/quote']

Don't know about that :o Marin should rise but he could rise further in the future. Lennon will also rise in the future but sooner and by more which is why I advised going for him. Might as well spend the Marin cash on other areas of your team.

Sorry, but I'll disagree with most of the opinions above. Just because Lennon/Young are from England, doesn't automatically mean that they're better, you know ;)

My order: 1) Marin

2) Lennon

3) Young

Although, if it's short term only, it would be:

1) Lennon

2) Marin

3) Young

Lennon's been pretty good this season and is still relatively young, so he's definitely a good choice. Young isn't getting any younger ( ;) ) and even though he probably still is a formidable winger, he loses out. As for Marin, I'm thinking that he's easily a 94+ player if some really bad injuries don't hamper his progress. Almost every time I've seen him, I've been really impressed with him and wouldn't be surprised moving out of Werder to a big club.

he's easily a 94+ player if some really bad injuries don't hamper his progress. Almost every time I've seen him' date=' I've been really impressed with him and wouldn't be surprised moving out of Werder to a big club.[/quote']

great ! ;)

so hmm i want a backup winger. lennon is 90 now.

how long will it be before marin gets 90 ?

i need a short term backup too and i want to win the league = no subs less then 90 rated acceptable.

marin or lennon. if marin gets 90 soon for sure ill go for him otherwise lennon so here is the key question:

will marin hit 90?

i may ask this to phil or some other german mod i think :)

thanks for the help so far everybody :)

great ! ;)

so hmm i want a backup winger. lennon is 90 now.

how long will it be before marin gets 90 ?

i need a short term backup too and i want to win the league = no subs less then 90 rated acceptable.

marin or lennon. if marin gets 90 soon for sure ill go for him otherwise lennon so here is the key question:

will marin hit 90?

i may ask this to phil or some other german mod i think :)

thanks for the help so far everybody :)

Well, performance wise, Marin should get that 90, but with SM, you can never be sure. As for when he'd hit it - no one is almighty to tell you that. My guess it would be in around 3 years (transfer and his performances might alter that), but it's only a guess. IMO, performance wise, he's already a 92/93, but SM don't do jumps like those (probably for the best too).

Marin should, and most probably will rise to 90 this time. He's outshone the here in the forum oh-so-highly-rated Özil on a regular basis (especially in the second half of the season). IMO if Germany's national team coach wasn't such a donkey Marin would be a definite starter. I'm not really sure about all this potential talk all the time though, but that's probably because I'm a very cautious person.

Also, regarding a possible move. Maybe some of you haven't realized, but German players only very seldom move abroad, so he won't join a much better club in the near future at least. Werder Bremen is already the 2nd bet club in the Bundesliga IMO, and Bayern is 1 step too far away for him atm, especially with Ribery and Robben ahead of him. That being said, 91/92 should be reachable at Bremen, maybe more if the Bundesliga finally gets on the same level (rating-wise) as the Serie A for example, as performance-wise, German clubs certainly don't have to hide behind Italian teams anymore.

thanks phil' date=' i was just about to send you a pm :)

great help thanks.

i agree that german clubs shouldnt be rated lower than serie A definately.

anyway ok marin is a very good player then but is he better than lennon in your opinion ?

and thanks again :)[/quote']

Well, I haven't seen Lennon too often, but I'd say yes, Marin is better than him, but it isn't really an unbiased opinion. What I can tell you though is that Marin manages to put in top performances in basically every game he plays in, no matter against which team/player(s), no matter how well his team-mates do (meaning he can be the match-deciding factor in an even game or even where Bremen is worse). He's the best winger to come out of Germany for ages. Can you say the same about Lennon?

Well' date=' I haven't seen Lennon too often, but I'd say yes, Marin is better than him, but it isn't really an unbiased opinion. What I can tell you though is that Marin manages to put in top performances in basically every game he plays in, no matter against which team/player(s), no matter how well his team-mates do (meaning he can be the match-deciding factor in an even game or even where Bremen is worse). He's the best winger to come out of Germany for ages. Can you say the same about Lennon?[/quote']

I think you can say Lennon has added consistency to his game. He's been injured a lot since Christmas which is the only reason he isn't rising to 91 now. He was crucial for Spurs in the early stages of the season. Conversely I don't know much about Marin but I think Lennon has the better chance of the higher ratings as he's playing in a better league for arguably a better side. I hope he starts in the World Cup though because Walcott is dire. Lennon took Mexico apart when he came on and it wasn't just because he was running at tired legs. He looked to take the player on more and utilised his pace better.

I think you can say Lennon has added consistency to his game. He's been injured a lot since Christmas which is the only reason he isn't rising to 91 now. He was crucial for Spurs in the early stages of the season. Conversely I don't know much about Marin but I think Lennon has the better chance of the higher ratings as he's playing in a better league for arguably a better side. I hope he starts in the World Cup though because Walcott is dire. Lennon took Mexico apart when he came on and it wasn't just because he was running at tired legs. He looked to take the player on more and utilised his pace better.

hmm. i really rate lennon before he got injured i was shocked at his pace and now his final product' date=' always to a spurs player. almost a man crush coming on i hate to admit it :/

Well, I haven't seen Lennon too often, but I'd say yes, Marin is better than him, but it isn't really an unbiased opinion. What I can tell you though is that Marin manages to put in top performances in basically every game he plays in, no matter against which team/player(s), no matter how well his team-mates do (meaning he can be the match-deciding factor in an even game or even where Bremen is worse). He's the best winger to come out of Germany for ages. Can you say the same about Lennon?

thaks phil but short term i need to win my league = go for lennon and maybe marin if i have the money :)

thanks everybody for the help ill thank everybody when it isnt so late and i can be bothered to tip the scales :)

great replies on here thanks ! :)