Best center mid to buy at the mo??

Larts

Hey guys, ive got a decent team, but i have no major superstar at center mid, my teams Milan in WC 5537 ( sorry guys no good at links..)

Ive got 40mil to spend and the likes of gago and adler to use trading...ive tryed for sneijder but the real manager countered 79mil and my David Villa and Aguero haha...

Re: Best center mid to buy at the mo??

If you want someone that will improve soon and become a great player go for Busquets. ;)

Well depends if u really desperately need a world class player to spend all your 40mill on then try n buy sum1 like Essien, Fabregas (if u can) GourCuff is also a good option

But if u can w8 for a player to develop, i suggest Basquets, or even Marek Hamsik

Re: Best center mid to buy at the mo??

Well depends if u really desperately need a world class player to spend all your 40mill on then try n buy sum1 like Essien' date=' Fabregas (if u can) GourCuff is also a good option

But if u can w8 for a player to develop, i suggest Basquets, or even Marek Hamsik[/quote']

Ive tryed for Hamsik, i had a bid on for him, but as it got accpeted, the manager left....so im waiting for the 7day ban to go, then snap him up.

I'll have a bash at Fabregas, i rate him as one of the best in the world, and going to barce (if he does) can only mean a good thing..injury free that is! :)