Big risers from the big leagues-SUMMARY

berwickranger

Re: Big risers from the big leagues-SUMMARY

Are there any strikers who will rise after these changes' date='

Ait-Fana, will rise to 87 this time, can he rise again after?

If not him are there any?

Same with:

Jourdren

Ndinga

can they rise again, the fact that they are quite expensive now, 4.8 and 4.8 mill means they will be worth alot more when they rise?

Cheers[/quote']

Sorry mate, I don't have a clue about the non-main Frenchies. But if you ask in this thread you'll get a good answer:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=33647

However, I can tell you that these players' values will rise by at least £2m, you should snap them up ;)

when are you doing spain mate? great job by the way. very interesting and just what this forum needs. Hope you continue to do the great work.:D

I'll look to do Spain in the next day or two' date=' although it will be limited to whoever has been rated so far in the Spain thread :P Thankya for the compliments.

Considering Lucio can get a 95 this time round and Samuel has been his partner in a very stron defense all season, couldnt Samuel get a 94 straight away, will he ever get a 94 again if he doesnt in the next 2 changes?

It's very unlikely Samuel will get a 94 straight away. SM only rise players by 1 at that level unless they're extreme cases, which Samuel is not. However if he keeps playing like he is and Inter keep on winning things, I don't see why he can't get to 94 next time round.

dont u think de rossi will increase?

He will most likely stay' date=' been left out of final italy sqUAD also.

[b']Edit[/b]; Also does any one know when the sm french changes will actually happen properly, because we have had two changes but when will there be more coming, i cant wait.

Another Edit; forget that comment i made at the top, i though it was g. rossi, misread the post. De Rossi will stay 94 and he IS in the italy squad.

What:eek: De Rossi left out of Italy final squad? That is not true. He is in the final squad...he has to be.

oh, my bad sorry i thought it was guiseppe rossi, read it wrong lol, no de rossi is still in the squad, guiseppe rossi is left out. :o

Anyhoo de rossi will still stay 94.

:confused:

u think that essien will drop by any chance cuz he has missed a lot of games for chelsea and will miss the world cup

There is a chance. Don't panic sell though. He could well stay and even a 94 rated DM is hard to come by in replacement. If he does drop he has the talent to regain his 95 though these injuries are worrying me :o

u think that essien will drop by any chance cuz he has missed a lot of games for chelsea and will miss the world cup

There is a very small chance he'll drop. SM don't really tend to drop players unless they miss a huge amount of games. He's played 14 which is enough to sustain his rating methinks. If he stays fit next season and plays at his best he has the potential to get 96 so hold on to him.

Will most likely stay, although he has also been ruled out of the wc for ghana, i still think sm will keep him at his 95, however there is no gurantee that he will stay and could drop to only 94. If he does have more game time with chelsea next season and has a good season he could reclaim his 95 and maybe even be a 96 player, because he can get that 96