Big risers from the big leagues-SUMMARY

berwickranger

Re: Big risers from the big leagues-SUMMARY

I'm chuffed about almost all of the top end ratings' date=' I got almost all of them right ;) The lower ratings are a disgrace from SM, however. Smalling not getting a rise, what?[/quote']
Disgraceful.

maybe the changes aren't entirely done yet ?

hargreaves didnt drop, rafael didnt rise, smalling didnt rise, it's a bit strange :S

No rise for Milner yet? i was expecting about a +1, if Valencia got 1 then Milner should.

And... they wont be over yet, there are still more english ratings to do for sm.

but...Stevie G dropped to 95 waaat??? i thought only a -1 to 96?

No rise for Milner yet? i was expecting about a +1' date=' if Valencia got 1 then Milner should.

And... they wont be over yet, there are still more english ratings to do for sm.

but...Stevie G dropped to 95 waaat??? i thought only a -1 to 96?[/quote']

I know yeh couldnt believe it Gerrard should of got a 96

Not really. He fully deserved a +2 drop especially as Lampard didn't rise. Gerrard can't be rate higher than Lampard simple as.

Lampard should of risen but IMO Gerrard should of went down to 96 but maybe because im an LFC fan :P

Not really. He fully deserved a +2 drop especially as Lampard didn't rise. Gerrard can't be rate higher than Lampard simple as.

Overall season for Gerrard wasnt very good and looked deserved to a 95, however after bthe england match today, Getrrard played better (much better ) than Lampard. But i'd have thought Lampard(with chelsea winning the title and him getting about 20 something goals) he would ov got a 96 and the same with Steven Gerrard.

And also, WHY did Milner not get a 91??? Someone must know WHY???

I'm chuffed about almost all of the top end ratings' date=' I got almost all of them right ;) The lower ratings are a disgrace from SM, however. Smalling not getting a rise, what?[/quote']

I reckon ur still chuffed Smalling rose to 83 today. Thats gotta show all those who said he would only get a 81/82

No rise for Milner yet? i was expecting about a +1' date=' if Valencia got 1 then Milner should.

but...Stevie G dropped to 95 waaat??? i thought only a -1 to 96?[/quote']

Milner not rising is a disgrace IMO. He has had a great season which was topped of by winning the PFA young player of the year award. Villa reached semi of fa cup and final of carling cup whilst finishing in a respectable 6th.

SM online help regarding rating changes states the following:

"The main factors that contribute to an up-rating include:

Individual awards and accolades"

When I stated this in a support ticket they just closed it which wound me up even more!!

Milner not rising is a disgrace IMO. He has had a great season which was topped of by winning the PFA young player of the year award. Villa reached semi of fa cup and final of carling cup whilst finishing in a respectable 6th.

SM online help regarding rating changes states the following:

"The main factors that contribute to an up-rating include:

Individual awards and accolades"

When I stated this in a support ticket they just closed it which wound me up even more!!

I think he had a good chance of rising, no more than that. If Villa got into the top four he'd of 100% got his rise, maybe even winning the cup would of secured it, but they won nothing. I know he won individual awards, but it would of made him Villa's highest rated player, and he's not two ratings better than Gabby, for example. If he keeps it up, and has a good run in the world cup, and villa have a fruitful season, he shoud rise. Wouldn't surprise me if a top four team signed the industrious Leeds lad. He's easily 92+ material, perhaps more.

I think he had a good chance of rising' date=' no more than that. If Villa got into the top four he'd of 100% got his rise, maybe even winning the cup would of secured it, but they won nothing. I know he won individual awards, but it would of made him Villa's highest rated player, and he's not two ratings better than Gabby, for example. If he keeps it up, and has a good run in the world cup, and villa have a fruitful season, he shoud rise. Wouldn't surprise me if a top four team signed the industrious Leeds lad. He's easily 92+ material, perhaps more.[/quote']

It seems you are putting it down to Villa's league position, in which case how has Tim Cahill kept his 91? Milner played for a team which finished above Everton in the league, went further in both domestic cups, and he received individual accolades.

He had been immense throughout a very trying season at Villa and that is being reflected by the likes of Chelsea, United and City lining up to buy him and a price tag of 30mill. A rise for Milner this time round was about as straightforward as it gets, and a mistake on SM's part.

It seems you are putting it down to Villa's league position' date=' in which case how has Tim Cahill kept his 91? Milner played for a team which finished above Everton in the league, went further in both domestic cups, and he received individual accolades.

He had been immense throughout a very trying season at Villa and that is being reflected by the likes of Chelsea, United and City lining up to buy him and a price tag of 30mill. A rise for Milner this time round was about as straightforward as it gets, and a mistake on SM's part.[/quote']

Absolutely correct

It seems you are putting it down to Villa's league position' date=' in which case how has Tim Cahill kept his 91? Milner played for a team which finished above Everton in the league, went further in both domestic cups, and he received individual accolades.

He had been immense throughout a very trying season at Villa and that is being reflected by the likes of Chelsea, United and City lining up to buy him and a price tag of 30mill. A rise for Milner this time round was about as straightforward as it gets, and a mistake on SM's part.[/quote']

I totally agree with this.

he didn't deserve 91 though.. this is his 1st season being a 90 player and he was excellent but not worth a 91..

I Highly Doubt He Will Ever get over 91 in his career he's not good enough.

he didn't deserve 91 though.. this is his 1st season being a 90 player and he was excellent but not worth a 91..

ha you clearly know nothing about this player, what a ridiculous thing to say

ha you clearly know nothing about this player' date=' what a ridiculous thing to say[/quote']

i know everything about milner i saw him alot of times this season , he's a great player but to be honest he's nothing sensational...

i know everything about milner i saw him alot of times this season ' date=' he's a great player but to be honest he's nothing sensational...[/quote']

thats why all the big clubs in the prem are looking at him and are ready to offer in the region of 30m because he is an average player...

when you have players like michael carrick at 92 who has had a very poor season then you can not doubt milner ever getting to 91

thats why all the big clubs in the prem are looking at him and are ready to offer in the region of 30m because he is an average player...

when you have players like michael carrick at 92 who has had a very poor season then you can not doubt milner ever getting to 91

All the big clubs? So far I have only seen Man City mentioned in the papers - and they are baulking at Villas vast over estimation of his value - remember they only paid 12mill for him two years ago - is he more than twice as good than he was then?

Yes Milner had a season that improved on his previous form, and he will get a raise in future if he performs well in the Europa next season..

I guess the only people that are unhappy about his 90 are those who bought him for the rise...but win some lose some eh :D

You actually think Milner is never gonna get to 91? C'mon be realistic, Milners a great player and he's talented. many papers and sports pundits had hyped him up as being a future great if he moves somewhere bigger/better.

But saying he could never get to 91 is ridiculous, in fact in MY OPINION HE COULD BE A FUTURE 93 if he gets to a bigger club and (if it is true that Chelsea and man u want him) has a good season of champs league and wins some trophies he could well rise to higher than 92/93, But at the moment he is a 91 player no doubt about it.

I'm not too sure about your comments here to be honest. I think he will almost certainly get over 91 at Villa, and if he moves onto one of the big clubs which seems likely, i think 93/94 may be a matter of time(providing he continues to develop that is).

Also, i'm not sure of the significance of this being his first season as a 90? Do you mean he should be rated 90 for a period of time before being considered for an increase? That seems a strange comment as plenty of players rise in each ratings window. Have i misunderstood you there?

Anyway, none of this is a dig at you, i just don’t agree with your point of view.