-Balde IBRAHIMA(CF) 76-83/84

I've added a few more

-JUAN DOMINGUEZ, Lamas

-JAVI MARQUEZ, Moreno

-IVAN GONZALEZ, López

-VILA, Dídac

-RUIZ, Víctor

-ITURRASPE, Ander

Each might not quite make a four point rise, except RUIZ, but each are gonna go up and fill your coffers.

Re: Big risers from the big leagues-SUMMARY

Hi' date=' my first post, hope its helpful...

In addition to these risers:

La Liga low rated 4+ risers

-David DE GEA(Gk) 80-85/86

-Juan CALA(CB/DM) 78-82/83

-López Esquiroz RUPER(CM) 80-84/83

-Jorge GALAN(CF) 75-79

-Balde IBRAHIMA(CF) 76-83/84

I've added a few more

-JUAN DOMINGUEZ, Lamas

-JAVI MARQUEZ, Moreno

-IVAN GONZALEZ, López

-VILA, Dídac

-RUIZ, Víctor

-ITURRASPE, Ander

Each might not quite make a four point rise, except RUIZ, but each are gonna go up and fill your coffers.[/quote']

U got a close prediction for them though?

U got a close prediction for them though?

I hope I've been a little conservative here.

-JUAN DOMINGUEZ, Lamas 77 - 80/81

-JAVI MARQUEZ, Moreno 78 - 81/82

-IVAN GONZALEZ, López 77 - 83

-VILA, Dídac 74 - 80/81

-RUIZ, Víctor 75 - 84

-ITURRASPE, Ander 77 - 81/82

Total cost: £3.1 million

Total Return est: £17 million

Hi guys' date='

I'm interested about English premiership,

is there a list of risers? Or when will it be predicted... Or if there is already, please give me a link...[/quote']

Way too early to make another English risers list, the ratings were changed less than two weeks ago. :)

Way too early to make another English risers list' date=' the ratings were changed less than two weeks ago. :)[/quote']

I thought that english ratings are just about to come :) sorry.

So, what league is next for rating changes and is there a list of changes?

Thanks

Hi, I have two questions:

I need a RB for about 10M (I have already Van Der Wiel): should I take Maxi Pereira or Otamendi???? (or other?: Beck, Azpilicueta, ...). Long term is the most important but short matters also...

In my GW, Di Maria isn't already in a managed club, but to have him, my only option is to sell Hazard OR Müller... The 3 ones have a great future of course, wich one would you sacrify?

Thanks!

Whoa...

some nice italian rises.

Sneijder to 95

Milito to 95

MAICON TO 96

Kjaer to 90

Thiago Silva to 91

Vucinic to 92

Pizarro to 92

Not bad, not bad at all!:)

Oh and are these ratings finished or are they still reviewing 'em so that we may see more changes tomorrow in Italy.

e.g. Julio Caesar could get 96 seeing that Buffon dropped?

Can't wait for the Spain ratings though

Hi' date=' I have two questions:

I need a RB for about 10M (I have already Van Der Wiel): should I take Maxi Pereira or Otamendi???? (or other?: Beck, Azpilicueta, ...). Long term is the most important but short matters also...

In my GW, Di Maria isn't already in a managed club, but to have him, my only option is to sell Hazard OR Müller... The 3 ones have a great future of course, wich one would you sacrify?

Thanks![/quote']

I would take Otamendi but he isn't a true right back he is more a CB. Azpilicueta I rate very highly and he is a true RB. If I where you I would try and get them both, but I understand money is hard to come by.

Di Maria is a must have, so if he's available I would pick him up. But IF! you have to sacrifce someone I would give up Muller. I personally think he's overrated and everytime I've seen him play I think it again. But he get's a lot of minutes at bayern and for the national squad so he will rise quicker and be worth more money quicker than Hazard imo. Hard choise, i'd sell none and get Di Maria in another way :D

No rises for Cesar and Lucio when Maicon gets 96!? :rolleyes:

SM are getting worse. Decent; if not generous changes for France and Germany followed up by these EPL/Serie A changes... :mad:

Yh, i thought Lucio would be getting 95 judging on his performance for Inter, capped with a treble.

Julio Caesar is probably the best keeper in the world, so he should have definitely got a 96. Whats going on?:mad:

maybe there not finished yet, there might be more tomorrow?

Anyway these already rating aren't too bad.

Wow, what a shocking set of rating changes. I don't know where to start. The glaringly obvious error is Lucio staying at 94 while Maicon rises to 96, how does Maicon deserve to be 2 rating points above Lucio? Even more to the point, HOW IS LUCIO WHO STARTS FOR BRAZIL AND HAS WON THE TREBLE ON PAR WITH NESTA WHO HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING RECENTLY? It's crazy. I don't know what SM were thinking, giving France and Germany such good rating changes then doing this.

I would take Otamendi but he isn't a true right back he is more a CB. Azpilicueta I rate very highly and he is a true RB. If I where you I would try and get them both' date=' but I understand money is hard to come by.

Di Maria is a must have, so if he's available I would pick him up. But IF! you have to sacrifce someone I would give up Muller. I personally think he's overrated and everytime I've seen him play I think it again. But he get's a lot of minutes at bayern and for the national squad so he will rise quicker and be worth more money quicker than Hazard imo. Hard choise, i'd sell none and get Di Maria in another way :D[/quote']

Thanks for the advice... I will buy Otamendi and Di Maria selling few young players and Adam Johnson, finally.

Thanks for the advice... I will buy Otamendi and Di Maria selling few young players and Adam Johnson' date=' finally.[/quote']

Adam Johnson's better than Di Maria though ;) In all seriousness I really advocate you do not sell him. He'll be 90+ come the end of this season and can go a lot further.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Adam Johnson better dan Di Maria .. HAHAHAHA!!

wow that was funny .. good joke man ;):rolleyes:

It was tongue in cheek :P That said though I'd put money on Johnson being 90+ by the end of the season making him one of the most lucrative mid 80 rated players around. With that in mind it'd take a great offer if I was going to sell him which isn't possible with the maximum chairman value now in place. We'll see how Di Maria gets on at Real I guess :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Adam Johnson better dan Di Maria .. HAHAHAHA!!

wow that was funny .. good joke man ;):rolleyes:

i think di maria is better, but johnson could certainly be a 92 player.

i think england need him right now in the world cup, him and lennon = maybe get us out of the mess we are in...

di maria is great but i think johnson is also one for the future.

very talented player :)

I hope I've been a little conservative here.

-JUAN DOMINGUEZ' date=' Lamas 77 - 80/81 82

-JAVI MARQUEZ, Moreno 78 - 81/82 83

-IVAN GONZALEZ, López 77 - 83 84

-VILA, Dídac 74 - 80/81 80

-RUIZ, Víctor 75 - 84 84

-ITURRASPE, Ander 77 - 81/82

Total cost: £3.1 million

Total Return est: £17 million

...so good so far...