GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Guest Leddy

Re: Riferimento: Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Good sign Rolando Bianchi.He is very underrated in Italy

Yeah he's done and doing very well for Torino over the last 2 seasons.

Guest Leddy

Re: Riferimento: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

He's better than many player who play in Serie A but he want to remain with Toro.

If he moved he mighten even play well it's just the way Torino play.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Not really done much to my team recently, bought in Luiz Gustavo the other week.

Currently 13th in Division 1, but 1 point separates 13th-6th.

Current first team is;

Volkan

Cassani- Bonucci - Schmelzer

Capoue

Martin - Gustavo - Pedretti - Grosskreutz

Necid - Briand

Then players such as Ranocchia, Munoz, Ruiz, Ananidze, Lucas Rodrigues, Bacinovic, Mlapa, Wijnaldum, Susaeta making up my second team.

Guest Daragh

Triestina have had a decent start to the campaign and currently sit third, five points from leaders Livorno. My top target had been tranfer banned for some time, so this seasons budget was saved up until that ban was over. I continued to add to that budget though, with the sales of Andrea Caracciolo and Leandro Greco. Yesterday I finally managed to sign Pablo Armero, who I'm a big fan of, so delighted with that. Had to beat off competition from United and Stuttgart for his signature. Armero arrives for a fee of £17,000,000.

Have also had two rises today,

Emilio Izaguirre arrow-ne1.png3 86

Kris Commons arrow-ne1.png2 84

Side now looks like this,

Sirigu

Schiavi - Camporese - Izaguirre

Commons - Ilicic - Kucka - Armero

Mutu

Lopez - Pinilla

Ilicic will move back out to the wing once I get a CM to replace Greco.

Lanzafame is available for cash. If anyone is interest, just stick a bid in :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daragh

Well, following the £8,000,000 sale of Davide Lanzafame, who signed for Italian giants Milan, his departure paved the way for Marco Parolo to join from Divison two rivals Cesena. The Italian midfielder was a bragain at just £6,200,000. Big fan of his, so delighted to have gotten him. Parolo's arrival finally means that Ilicic can move back out to the wing. The midfield looks very strong now, as does the attack. The defence, however, could do with a lot of work. Nothing has really changed in the table since the last post, as we've had two friendlies since then.

Its been a quiet but positive past few days as far as ratings are concerned. Not much changes, but overall, I'm happy with whats happened. Expected the changes anyway.

Marco Parolo arrow-ne1.png1 87

Juraj Kucka arrow-ne1.png1 87

Pablo Armero arrow-ne1.png1 89

Only other change was Mutu, who dropped to 89. Would include him there, but not sure how to do the red arrow, just the green ones lol :o:D Anyway, the side is coming along nicely now. Really lack strength in depth, but hoping to improve that over the coming weeks, along with the defence.

Riferimento: Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Well' date=' following the £8,000,000 sale of Davide Lanzafame, who signed for Italian giants Milan, his departure paved the way for Marco Parolo to join from Divison two rivals Cesena. The Italian midfielder was a bragain at just £6,200,000. Big fan of his, so delighted to have gotten him. Parolo's arrival finally means that Ilicic can move back out to the wing. The midfield looks very strong now, as does the attack. The defence, however, could do with a lot of work. Nothing has really changed in the table since the last post, as we've had two friendlies since then.

Its been a quiet but positive past few days as far as ratings are concerned. Not much changes, but overall, I'm happy with whats happened. Expected the changes anyway.

Marco Parolo [img']http://www.soccermanager.com/images/bullets/arrow-ne1.png[/img]1 87

Juraj Kucka arrow-ne1.png1 87

Pablo Armero arrow-ne1.png1 89

Only other change was Mutu, who dropped to 89. Would include him there, but not sure how to do the red arrow, just the green ones lol :o:D Anyway, the side is coming along nicely now. Really lack strength in depth, but hoping to improve that over the coming weeks, along with the defence.

Well done mate.Mutu is near to Cesena :D

Guest Daragh

Re: Riferimento: Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Well done mate.Mutu is near to Cesena :D

Thanks mate. Yeah, I know. They'll only sign him if they can get him on a free though. They tried to finalise a deal in January but nothing came of it. Been sending a few PMs trying to offload him while I can and possibly add a bit of depth. In saying that though, I'm a big fan of Mutu, so it'll be interesting if he does go to Cesena. I'd only like to see him go if they can hold onto Parolo and Giaccherini, otherwise they'll not improve much.

You've done a nice job since taking over yourself. Keep up the good work mate :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Thanks mate. Yeah' date=' I know. They'll only sign him if they can get him on a free though. They tried to finalise a deal in January but nothing came of it. Been sending a few PMs trying to offload him while I can and possibly add a bit of depth. In saying that though, I'm a big fan of Mutu, so it'll be interesting if he does go to Cesena. I'd only like to see him go if they can hold onto Parolo and Giaccherini, otherwise they'll not improve much.

You've done a nice job since taking over yourself. Keep up the good work mate :)[/quote']

Thanks.:)

Parolo and Giaccherni surely will not remain at Cesena

Guest Daragh

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: GC117| The Ultimate Italian Challange

Thanks.:)

Parolo and Giaccherni surely will not remain at Cesena

I know. Just saying though, I'd only like to see Mutu go there, if they can somehow hold onto their key players. My predictions are that Giaccherini will go to Palermo and Parolo, well, who knows where he'll go, he's been linked with every top club in Italy lol. Would love to see them both go to Palermo though.

Joined as Bari a few days ago..

My aim is just to improve on whats here already, also to obviously try and challenge for trophys too :P ( may take a while:o)

Anyways here are some of the transfers ive done since joining.

INS:

Saltor Bruno(89)

Achille Emana (88)

Willian Betao (88)

Marino Diego (82)

Felipe Caicedo (87)

Szabolcs Huszti (88)

Santiago Silva (88)

Roberto Rosales(87)

Etienne Didot(88)

OUTS:

None, but there will be alot of outgoings probably all to external/unmanaged as i have no players of interest to anyone (yet:p:o)

• 5 months later...

Hi lads, as some of you may know,I'm the Dundee United manager in GC117.

Just thought I'd give you the heads up as I know some of you, that I'm just about to go quit the team as the scottish league(as you could imagine) isn't very competitive

I was going to go for 10 in a row :P but can't be arsed :P

anyway they have players like Kagawa, Charlie Adam, Nolito, Zanka and many more.......

aswell as Paco Alcacer, Rodrigues Jese, Mateo Kovacic, Merkel, Son and loads of top youngsters

so keep an eye out ;)