Possiable world cup proformance ? Increase/descreas

Benn0

Re: Possiable world cup proformance ? Increase/descreas

You'd be amazed at the amount of players going to the world cup who SM don't have added.

I submitted a ticket for one, he has 8 caps and is first choice for his nation, they haven't got back to me yet :confused: (this was almost a week ago)

You'd be amazed at the amount of players going to the world cup who SM don't have added.

I submitted a ticket for one' date=' he has 8 caps and is first choice for his nation, they haven't got back to me yet :confused: (this was almost a week ago)[/quote']

is it a lesser known nation ? or maybe a free agent irl ?

The Rises Are Getting Done Now... They Won't Rise From Performances during the world cup i don't think...

Rooney to 97/98 are you joking??

this is his 1st season he has showed that he is a 96.

If He Rises Then Messi Should Rise.. and Other's..

I submitted a ticket for one' date=' he has 8 caps and is first choice for his nation, they haven't got back to me yet :confused: (this was almost a week ago)[/quote']

First choice for his nation sounds like a nice transfer target :) i really like joe hart i really want him to have a good WC maybe get a rating increase to 90:D

is it a lesser known nation ? or maybe a free agent irl ?

Algeria, so not huge but at the same time not tiny. Only reason I can see is that he plays for an Algerian club (not for long) and SM doesn't have Algerian clubs

The Rises Are Getting Done Now... They Won't Rise From Performances during the world cup i don't think...

Have you watched him this season ? or is this just looking at stats ?

He has been 97 standered this season and in previous years 95/96 ! , he has taken over the goal scoring from Ronaldo and if injury hadn't affected his performanes at the end of the season he could of easily got more goals and won the Premier league top scorer award. IMO he is 96/97

I really think Rooney needs one kaka's overrated hes good just little injurys hes had this season, and im not sure if players will get a rise for WC performances but it should be taken in consideration

Algeria' date=' so not huge but at the same time not tiny. Only reason I can see is that he plays for an Algerian club (not for long) and SM doesn't have Algerian clubs[/quote']

thats proberly the reason then , but they should add him when he moves club :) its strange for them not to reply though :confused:

I really think Rooney needs one kaka's overrated hes good just little injurys hes had this season' date=' and im not sure if players will get a rise for WC performances but it should be taken in consideration[/quote']

Kaka Will Drop 1- though so it's fine...

Kaka is dropping so their's no need for rooney to rise.

if rooney( which won't happen untill he becomes a better player ) rises then drogba , Villa and more need to rise

if rooney( which won't happen untill he becomes a better player ) rises then drogba ' date=' Villa and more need to rise[/quote']

Rooney is a more complete player in my opinion as he tracks back to help with the midfield , while scoring goals and Assisting other players on the pitch he has also very prolific for England i 2009 .

Rooney needs a increase 97 i reckon hes just too good end of hes a all round player strenth,speed he tracks back sets up goals, I mean drogba he crys when lampard takes a pen drogba is a good player ok but hes not a all rounded player such as rooney

Please stop pushing Barcelona and their players!

If Rooney doesn't rise, how much should Ibrahimovic drop?

EDIT: And why do you think Villa should rise if Rooney does? Because of how he played at Valencia (scored 21 goals and played in quarter finals of EL and 3rd place in Primera Division with 28 points and 55 goals less than Barca) or because he moved to Barcelona? And Rooney scored 26 goals for second placed team in arguably slightly better league and played in quarter finals of CL..

So I guess Rooney > Villa = 97 > 96..

if rooney( which won't happen untill he becomes a better player ) rises then drogba ' date=' Villa and more need to rise[/quote']

Lol. Rooney was waaaay better than Villa this season. Spanish league is stealing all the talent E.G: Benzema, Kaka and soon to be Fabregas and they are all flopping. I think that Real Madrid and Barcelona should stop hogging all the talent. Have you heard that Madrid want rooney for 95 Mil! What next, Frank Lampard for 35 Mil? Oh, Thats already happened. Real M Want Gerrard, Torres, Rooney, Lampard, A Cole and Maicon oh and Di Maria! Look at this. Its a disgrace. :mad:

Rant is over bibi! :mad:

Not having this again, Last season the majority wanted Rooney to drop, this is the first season he's started to score like a top striker, he should stay at 96, he could only rise if he can carry England further than usual. If Rooney rises, Villa Rises, Torres Rises, so Rooney cannot rise

Lol. Rooney was waaaay better than Villa this season. Spanish league is stealing all the talent E.G: Benzema' date=' Kaka and soon to be Fabregas and they are all flopping. I think that Real Madrid and Barcelona should stop hogging all the talent. Have you heard that Madrid want rooney for 95 Mil! What next, Frank Lampard for 35 Mil? Oh, Thats already happened. Real M Want Gerrard, Torres, Rooney, Lampard, A Cole and Maicon oh and Di Maria! Look at this. Its a disgrace. :mad:

Rant is over bibi! :mad:[/quote']

is this genuinely an English football fan complaining that another country is spending loads of money and buying up all players? :D

you couldn't make it up

Sooo.... all this arguing about a rooney rise, those of you who are saying he should stay are basically saying that he is playing at the same level as Imbrahimovic?? i think not, he is playing much better than zlatan who hardly impressed for barca, yet both are rated at 96, one has to give and i will have to agree with those of you who are saying rooney should stay. But then that means ibrahimovic should drop to 95?

Because as it has already been stated if Rooney rises then Drogba should rise (not Torres, Villa etc. ) Only Drogba should also get a 97 if Rooney did. Y? Drogba had a better season!!!

End of Discussion Rooney will stay 96, if next season he does the same for man utd, this time winning the title then he could be a probable 97.

These Changes

Rooney stay 96

Drogba stay 96 (but more likely to rise to 97 than rooney)

Villa stay 96

Torres stay 96 (who the ---- said he should rise if rooney did, whaaaat??? Torres-couldnt help liverpool into the champs league and he should rise??? Thats utter madness).

Ibrahimovic drop 95 (but sm will keep him 96 for some reason)

is this genuinely an English football fan complaining that another country is spending loads of money and buying up all players? :D

you couldn't make it up

no. i was just saying most players that the spanish league brings in flops. and they buy all big players. And possibly shatter the future of the player in question E.G: Benzema. And what do you mean by ''you couldn't make it up''?

no. i was just saying most players that the spanish league brings in flops. and they buy all big players. And possibly shatter the future of the player in question E.G: Benzema. And what do you mean by ''you couldn't make it up''?

I mean that its funny to hear fans of English football complaining about Real and Barca 'stealing all the talent'

Back when Abramovic came into Chelsea and then Man City were bought over, it was great for football apparently. the premier league was the best league in the world. don't remember anyone complaining that it was terrible that Shevchenko, Veron, Crespo were all flops or that it was a shame for Robben, Kezman etc for being ruined or that it was unfair that Pique, Fabregas, Merida etc were being pinched from Spain

it's just funny for us neutrals to hear everyone complaining when suddenly La Liga is on the up and stealing all the players back, especially when English teams have been doing the same for a few years now.

"you couldn't make it up" is just a turn of phrase, it basically means you couldn't write something as funny as real life if you tried.

To me this is one of the tightest world cups out there. I only see two squads that are truly capable of winning (enough depth to deal with injuries and fatigure). That being said i think a lot of the smaller teams could surprise, especially the African teams (obviously). That being said i wouldnt look for potential in the usual squads i would look to Africa and the smaller Euro teams.

I don't think WC performances will change the top end players' ratings. Where it might make a difference is the lower class. If Suarez has a good performance, he could rise. If Felipe Melo has a great World Cup, he could save himself from a drop. Robinho as well, Elano.

I mean that its funny to hear fans of English football complaining about Real and Barca 'stealing all the talent'

Back when Abramovic came into Chelsea and then Man City were bought over' date=' it was great for football apparently. the premier league was the best league in the world. don't remember anyone complaining that it was terrible that Shevchenko, Veron, Crespo were all flops or that it was a shame for Robben, Kezman etc for being ruined or that it was unfair that Pique, Fabregas, Merida etc were being pinched from Spain

it's just funny for us neutrals to hear everyone complaining when suddenly La Liga is on the up and stealing all the players back, especially when English teams have been doing the same for a few years now.

"you couldn't make it up" is just a turn of phrase, it basically means you couldn't write something as funny as real life if you tried.[/quote']

The example of Fabregas being "stolen" from England is particularly ironic.

Not having this again' date=' Last season the majority wanted Rooney to drop, this is the first season he's started to score like a top striker, he should stay at 96, he could only rise if he can carry England further than usual. If Rooney rises, Villa Rises, Torres Rises, so Rooney cannot rise[/quote']

why would Torres rise ? Rooney has been brilliant this season and does have a chance at 97 maybe not this review but certainly the one after. Torres has been injured most of the year and hasnt been in the greatest of form so why would he go up ?

Felipe Melo should be the goalscorer of the tournament to earn his rating stay :P

I agree that lower rated players should benefit more on their rating then higher ones from a good wc run. It's obvious a good tournament is expected from a rated 93+ player anyway right?

I don't remember any good english prospects being "stolen" by any team in La Liga or Serie A, though surely there are many examples of the other way around.

arguably slightly better league
:confused: