First ever Champions League in a World Championship!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: First ever Champions League in a World Championship! Just Took over Cska Moscow, should be a challenge to try and stay up.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: First ever Champions League in a World Championship!

City ready to lissen to offers for:

Given 91 for cash,

Tevez 93 for PE

Adebayor 93 PE

Ireland PE or real good cash bid.

Barry same as Ireland

Wright-phillips same as above

Lescott same as above

TOURE PE

A.JOHNSON NOT FOR SALE

As Much As I Dont Want To Make A Fool Of You Cska Manager

CSKA Moskva have made an offer to Chelsea for Didier DROGBA of £22,000,000 plus Tomás NECID

Why An Earth Would i do a unproved 87 Striker + a huge amount of cash which isnt going to get me big players cause most of us are fourmers we all probably sell just p.e :)

Not being harsh mate but :| had to show the world :o

CSKA Moskva have made an offer to Chelsea for Didier DROGBA of £22' date='000,000 plus Tomás NECID

Why An Earth Would i do a unproved 87 Striker + a huge amount of cash which isnt going to get me big players cause most of us are fourmers we all probably sell just p.e :)

Not being harsh mate but :| had to show the world :o[/quote']

Necid has a great future ahead of him. Look how many people want him..why? Because he is a great prospect. It all goes down to whether you are going to stick at Chelsea and want some good youngsters.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Necid has a great future ahead of him. Look how many people want him..why? Because he is a great prospect. It all goes down to whether you are going to stick at Chelsea and want some good youngsters.

could see him in 2 season time sm time being a 90.

But Then Again Look at Ratings Drogba 96 Necid 87 ,, i wouldnt of minded if it was pato and 22mill ;)

But Then Again Look at Ratings Drogba 96 Necid 87 ' date=', i wouldnt of minded if it was pato and 22mill ;)[/quote']

Yeh, but you have to realise that Necid isnt just an ordinary rated 87. He was one of the reasons I chose CSKA. I knew that interest for him would be quick.

Its not as ridiculous as you think. B)

CSKA Moskva have made an offer to Chelsea for Didier DROGBA of £22' date='000,000 plus Tomás NECID

With the 22m you can buy promising players, if I were you I would try to by Gignac or Zarate.

Guest MR. HAMMER

and then you do this:

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Manchester City for John Obi MIKEL of £0 plus Micah RICHARDS and Stephen IRELAND

core i would say at least he offerd a desent offer you are asking for 1 the best england right back in my eyes and 2 ireland both come to 21M my chirman would never do this and also I would have to be a full to do that deal anyway,

With the 22m you can buy promising players' date=' if I were you I would try to by Gignac or Zarate.[/quote']

He bumped it up to 32 mill im gunna keep that offer and try get aguero if i do then that deals going to be accepted

He bumped it up to 32 mill im gunna keep that offer and try get aguero if i do then that deals going to be accepted

Thats fair enough' date=' but don't take too long getting Aguero as he wants Drogba a lot :P[/font']

and then you do this:

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Manchester City for John Obi MIKEL of £0 plus Micah RICHARDS and Stephen IRELAND

core i would say at least he offerd a desent offer you are asking for 1 the best england right back in my eyes and 2 ireland both come to 21M my chirman would never do this and also I would have to be a full to do that deal anyway' date='[/quote']

That's not too much of a bad deal. A young 91, who's playing regular for Chelsea for an 89 & a 90 who are both on the back off poor seasons.

That's not too much of a bad deal. A young 91' date=' who's playing regular for Chelsea for an 89 & a 90 who are both on the back off poor seasons.[/quote']

Exactly But he doesnt know his football so he asumes its a bad deal i mean guys you knew more than me about necid but Mikel has played alot of games this season could get 92?

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well my 1st deal is done Viera will leave to 3rd tee side Tottenham for £8,000,000 well that is the dead of tranfrers done now looking to bring in some players made some nice bids just need replys.