World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Just use this thread as the main one for WC8831, it will make it more organised :).

Managers currently in the setup:

Aaron Hartnett (Everton)

Swanseejack (Ajax)

MR.HAMMER (Man City)

Dale (VFL Wolfsburg)

RGibbs (Chelsea)

Hally (Bordeuax)

Darlo (CSKA Moskva)

Legendary Manager (Lyon)

Vlad (VFB Stuttgart)

Gozzy (Hamburg SV)

Post Match News, Transfer News or just discuss random things about this setup like lemme buy this player or how much you want for him? :P

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Can you list all forumers in this league' date=' Vlad? It could make transfer deal easier. Also, anyone interested in Guerrero,Petric,Van Nistelrooy or Berg?[/quote']

Well yeah fa' sho, I'll go check out who is in here now!

Guest MR. HAMMER

47_1190143104.gif

Mark-Hughes-new-Manchester-City-boss2_924659.jpg

Late last night it was confermed that Mark Hughes was named as the City manager Mark was happy to re take the team that sacked him just a few months before and he is hoping to take them to the next stage in Football he is aiming for the Div 2 Title this season and if not that at the least Pormotion the manager has signed a 5 year deal and will be hoping he can take the team to biger and better things in the English game.

Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

It was deadline day for two player and Manchester City has managed to sign them it is beleved the 1st was Joe Cole from Chelsea it is beleved the 28 year old is looking forword to his new life and he has told press he is hoping he can help City towords Div 1 football next season.

joe-cole1.jpg

NEW HIT MAN JOINING MANCHESTER CITY:

It is beleved the 2nd deal will see Jack Rodwell join up with City the 19 year old is beleved to be costing £12,000,000 and a player and the manager has told press he is hoping Jack can be the way forword in English football and he is real happy he is joining before the season ahead.

EFCs_Jack_Rodwell.jpg

NEXT BIG THING WITH CITY COSTING 12M+A PLAYER

Lads we now have 3 threads and we cant use the same one for discussion and M/R. This will be the M/R thread, only post stuff relevent to your matches and transfers here, i'll now make the discussion thread.

Chelsea Appoint Reece Gibbs As Their New Manager

chelseaBADGE.jpg

Chelsea Chairman Had Sacked Ancelotti After A Discriminating Affence He Did To The Stadium

urineads1.jpg

Since Reece Gibbs Has Been Manager Hes Allready Been Active In The Summer Transfer Window

Sami-Khedira.jpg

Kheidra Joins For 2 Youngsters + 10mill

Joe Cole Shocked When Hes Told Hes Leaving

7+Joe+Cole+4.jpg

Chelsea Welcome Team Mates Shaun Wright Phillips And Stephen Ireland

shaun-wright-phillips-stephen-ireland-2009-8-27-18-48-39.jpg

Re: World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread831

Lads we now have 3 threads and we cant use the same one for discussion and M/R. This will be the M/R thread' date=' only post stuff relevent to your matches and transfers here, i'll now make the discussion thread.[/quote']

DUDE, READ THE TITLE AND THE FIRST POST, U ARE DOING MY HEAD IN.

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYTHING OMG.

READ World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread.

ITS TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT THE SETUP. AND I MEAN ANYTHING.

DUDE' date=' READ THE TITLE AND THE FIRST POST, U ARE DOING MY HEAD IN.

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYTHING OMG.

READ World Championship 8831 [b']Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread[/b].

ITS TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT THE SETUP. AND I MEAN ANYTHING.

Yes but thats not how its done. Ive read the title!! Its to messy, thats why in every setup(e.g. EC5579) there is a discussions thread and a separate M/R thread. TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Yes but thats not how its done. Ive read the title!! Its to messy' date=' thats why in every setup(e.g. EC5579) there is a discussions thread and a separate M/R thread. TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND SEE FOR YOURSELF![/quote']

That's because EC5579 is active and there's a lot of posts. There doesn't need to be two threads though, Eptimome, Tribes .... there's plenty of them it's doesn't have to be one specific way.

That's because EC5579 is active and there's a lot of posts. There doesn't need to be two threads though' date=' Eptimome, Tribes .... there's plenty of them it's doesn't have to be one specific way.[/quote']

This is fine? ah well if it means we have like 20 pages of Transfers MR And Discussions? :rolleyes:

That's because EC5579 is active and there's a lot of posts. There doesn't need to be two threads though' date=' Eptimome, Tribes .... there's plenty of them it's doesn't have to be one specific way.[/quote']

Exactly.

Ignore the bottom letters, it was just to make my post longer as I couldn't just write Exactly...

mgnwoknhwjahhhhhhhh3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjk3bjkglekrnhloseb

Guest MR. HAMMER

_39173833_james_thomas245x245.jpg

Today in a shock deal Free Agent James Thomas now 31 will be given a luring contract with Manchester City it is beleved the Legund Forword is hoping to make his impact none and he will be looking forword to working under Hughes this season it is beleved he will be a key player and will play at least 10 games this season at Ciy.

4.gif

fabio-cannavaro.jpg

In a shocking bit of news Fabio Cannavaro will be left out of any chance of being in the Itlay team it is beleved the 36 year old heading to Portugal will not be given a chance to prove him self and the manager has told press this was a hard disition but he will be in a back room staf this season with Italy and he is happy with the role he will be playing.

Signed Arteta, thanks Aaron. Looking to add more depth to the squad to try and stay in division 1. Looks like I will have to play with 1 up front with my best striker being 87 rated.

I hate the way I have to wait until the end of the season to get my players back on loan. I have 27m worth of players out on loan, that money could be used to buy 3 players, also one of them is a 90 rated striker:mad:

EDIT: Just signed Abou Diaby

Im happy with my deals so far...

Gago coming in for 14 million.

Chamakh coming in for 5 million plus Yakubu.

One other player im praying will also come tomorrow will make a huge difference to my team.

I also have 10 million worth of bids on youngsters.

Transfers out:

Arteta for 11 million + Piliev

Rodwell for 12 million + Weiss.

Thanks SwanseaJack for accepting the Pantelic bid, hopefully he can get me the goals to keep me up.

EDIT: The Schalke manager is really annoying, he keeps offering me the same players but adding a tiny bit more money for Krasic and the players arn't very good.

Guest MR. HAMMER

well my champions league hopes are now harder then ever in a group with Chelsea, Tottenham and Benfic can see my team coming 2nd but will be hard.

Come on joe cole.

ive taken villa, dont have champ league or uefa cup footie so ill battle hard and try bring in 2-3 new faces nothng drastic as i like villa:)

EDIT - I just realised I've got Champ gootball, but because its on my second account I wont be able to manage them during the comp