World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Manchester+City+v+Middlesbrough+Premier+League+01Z6L6wBx9Ol.jpg

It is beleved Manchester City Goal Keeper Shay Given is on the look for a new team the 34 year old is looking for first team football and he is listed for £12,000,000 the manager Mark Hughes has came out telling press he will acsepted the first offer for a cut price of £7,500,000 and he is willing to lissen to offers for more of his big names it is beleved Shay is looking to get a team with in the next 24 Howers and he is pleading with any manager to take him to there team.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivica Olic, Bayern to Ajax, £17,100,000

olic-514.jpg

Ivica Olic is Ajax's first signing of the season,

as the look for European success

Champions League Hero, Ivica Olic will join Ajax as they aim for European success themselves. He's there first major signing of the season, and at the moment he will replace Pantellic who is CSKA bound, as the strike partner of huge prospect Luis Suarez. He'll be a big signing for Ajax this season, and he'll be looked upon to guide them to success with some goals in both the league and the SMFA Shield. He could be joined with transfer targets, Marcus Berg, Jerome Boateng & Edin Dzeko.

He is glad to have joined Ajax, with a chance for him to play some regular football and get a run of form and possibly get some goals to his name. But he admits that the focus of Ajax is entirely on

the SMFA Shield, where they face West Ham, Olympiacos & Deportivo in Group H of the competition. He is glad to be teaming up with Luis Suarez for the time being, who currently does have a lot of interest from numerous clubs including Wolfsburg & Hamburg who are both chasing down his signature. But for now Suarez will partner Olic where there both hoping for some success infront of goal.

Khedira out, Rajkovic and Matic in, just as Serbian manager Vlad wanted it to be

610x.jpg

An exciting bid has just blasted it's way to the Mercedez Benz Arena as highly liked Khedira leaves the team and two young prospect Nemanja Matic and Slobodan Rajkovic have come in with 10m marching behind them. Matic and Rajkovic will be a great addition for our cup games as they will be regulars for the SMFA Shield. "I hope that Khedira will have a great time at Chelsea and that he would be a great addition to the team" says Vlad at the press conference.

slobodan_rajkovic_psvmedia_v600.jpg

Rajkovic and Matic are very excited as they have the SMFA Shield to compete in which they beleive Stuttgart will be one of the big and possibly favourite clubs to win the shield.

There is now three serbs in VFB Stuttgart which manager Vlad whilst be Serb thinks it's great as he can show how emphatic Serbs are in there football and when Matic and Rajkovic joined they can kick-back with Kuzmanovic and most likely play together.

Given at Villa

shay_given_1250161c.jpg

Shay Given has joined Aston Villa for a British record of £10,000,000 from rivals Manchester City. Given was told he was surplus to requirements at the City of Manchester and he immediately recieved a phone call from fellow Irishman and new Aston Villa boss R0b Walshe. Given played 50 games at Man City after his move their from Newcatsle Utd. Given has also collected 104 caps at national level for Ireland and Walshe said "Shayo gives us experience which is something this side lacks, I now have two leaders at this club in the shape of Richard(Dunne) and Shayo.

Carew set for exit

john-carew-477027343.jpg

John Carew has confirmed his desire to leave Aston Villa and join a new club elsewhere after his recent bust up with James Milner. Carew issued a statement reagrding the bust up and his future;

After myself and James had an argument over who would be penalty taker and I punched him in the face, I went into the manager's office and demanded he would choose either me or Milner for the penalty slot and I said if he chose James I would leave and he said due to your lack of commitment to the club and tendancy to fall out with your fellow team - mates I have decided to place you on the market.

What does the future now hold for the tall frontman?

Im really liking this setup! So far I have brought in Malouda, Chamakh and Gago and I have 6 bids accepted on youngsters for a combined amount of 10 million. Players such as Giuliano and Zezinho will be joining in this group of youths. Also anyone selling a player for 14 million? Prephably cb or I can offer Saha(who will rise by 1) plus cash for a 90+ striker. P/M me if interested.

Suprised you didn't except my offer. 7m & Suarez for Dzeko seemed like an offer you couldn't refuse' date=' guess i was wrong :P

Olic & Suarez is looking like the attack this season, unless someone can tempt me with a strong offer for Suarez.[/quote']

Lyon will make a bid for Suarez

Villa' date=' I'm selling all my full backs and Gosling would be welcome, I'm almost out of cash atm though, could ya hang onto him 4 me mate??[/quote']

Ye sure aslong as my bid for Mandana is not accepted.

But other bids will still be welcomed! I do kinda need quick cash Rob but I'll try hold him!

how much are u selling him for.
DUDE!!!!!!!! YOU HIJACKED MY BID. Darn it! Now who in the blue hell am I gonna sign

Gosling:D Or James McCarthy of Wigan.

EDIT - bough Scott Parker at a steep deal for Downing and Petrov

hmmmm, how much will you offer? Highest bid and only bid so far is 6 million, best bid will be accepted by 15 30.