World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Got a bid accepted for Thiago Silva' date=' 12 million :D

Had to cancel a deal for Ivica Olic, it was a good deal but i don't have the cash. :o Done an M/R aswell :o

But Luis Suarez is leaving in a part exchange deal for Sidney Govou (91) & Cesar Delgado (89)[/quote']

Glad Suarez is coming to Lyon and im looking to buy some more players with the cash ive got :)

And why is that?

Maybe the poor bid i made for Hazard

yes mate, and I was only kidding around, dont mind, you dont know if you dont try/ask :P, I'm in a VERY good mood atm as many things goin g right atm and hope stay that way(In real life), look at the bit under my name and you'll know why :P

yes mate' date=' and I was only kidding around, dont mind, you dont know if you dont try/ask :P, I'm in a VERY good mood atm as many things goin g right atm and hope stay that way(In real life), look at the bit under my name and you'll know why :P[/quote']

Lol nice one mate maybe you'll be buying yourself on Sm :D.Is there anyway you would sell hazard?

Parker becomes a Villan

In what has been a busy 48 hours for Aston Villa they have completed their 3rd signing in the form of West Ham's inspirational no nonsense midfielderScott Parker. The deal sees Stewart Downing and Stiliyan Petrov leave the club in exchange. Parker joins the club with a wealth of experience as a captain and it is the second time he has played outside of London after playing for 3 London clubs, Charlton, Chelsea and West Ham. R0b Walshe who confirmed Parker joined the club at his press conference earlier today said Parker is another leader th club wanted as they aim to have a mixture of experience and youth as he wants to mould together a team fearless of the big guns as he hopes to make his side once again, a great force.

Scott+Parker.jpeg

Also in transfer news Dan Gosling is currently having a medical at the local hospital to join Villa for a reported £6,000,000 deal taking him from Everton to the Villans.

Dan-Gosling-001.jpg

Got a bid accepted for Thiago Silva' date=' 12 million :D

Had to cancel a deal for Ivica Olic, it was a good deal but i don't have the cash. :o Done an M/R aswell :o

But Luis Suarez is leaving in a part exchange deal for Sidney Govou (91) & Cesar Delgado (89)[/quote']

And you had to cancel the P.Neville deal:(

Fellaini is for sale, anyone interested?

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Brazil%20Sao%20Paulo%20Futebol%20Clube%20de%20Sao%20Paulo%20SP.jpg

Sao paulo have named McEvoy as there manager everyone is for sale apart from Arruda Mazola

Guest MR. HAMMER

1727141767-16092009015913.jpg

It is beleved Manchester City have managed to sign 24 year old Center Back Jorge Rolando the star from FC Porto joined with Joleon Lescott and Craig Bellamy joining the Portugal side it is beleved the 24 year old has signed a 4 year deal on £44,000 a week and the manager has told press he is going to be a key player this season.

AC+Milan+v+UC+Sampdoria+Serie+rZ9MjX_BwAZl.jpg

It has been confermed that AC Milan Striker Marco Barriello has joined up with Manchester City the 27 year old has signed a 5 year deal on £44,000 a week and he came in as City lost out on the signing of Edin Dzeko it is beleved the 27 year old joined for a fee around £10,000,000 and the manager has told press he is looking forword to seing the star in a City kit on the 8th against Chelsea in the Champions League Group Stages.

Bastos is leaving for Madrid for 14mill but that money is in good use.Pato will join for 27mill giving a extra addition to my strike force but this means that Gomis and Lopez well one of them can go for P/E or Cash to bring a replacement for Bastos.Will make a M/R later:)

Edit- not sure now as Real have taken out there bid for Bastos :(

Bastos is leaving for Madrid for 14mill but that money is in good use.Pato will join for 27mill giving a extra addition to my strike force but this means that Gomis and Lopez well one of them can go for P/E or Cash to bring a replacement for Bastos.Will make a M/R later:)

Edit- not sure now as Real have taken out there bid for Bastos :(

Madrid Manager did the same to me with Krasic.

Also players for sale at CSKA for cash or P/E.

Im intrested in Necid made a bid' date='Madrid manager does'nt know what hes doing[/quote']

He and Akinfeev are the only players people want and there the only ones I want to keep.

On the RM manager I think he is bidding on players, getting them accepted and then canceling so other can't buy them.

He and Akinfeev are the only players people want and there the only ones I want to keep.

On the RM manager I think he is bidding on players' date=' getting them accepted and then canceling so other can't buy them.[/quote']

Well them two are good players,Rm manager is weird he thinks Granero is rubbish

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Well them two are good players' date='Rm manager is weird he thinks Granero is rubbish[/quote']

I maid a deal for Higuain of Totti plus Vucinic plus 5 million seems fair he PMs me saying

Benzema for the same offer there the seam age and the same rateing and evenly good

Well them two are good players' date='Rm manager is weird he thinks Granero is rubbish[/quote']

Granero Rubbish :S He Played 33 Games For Madrid, If He Was Rubish Surely The Manager Wouldnt Play Him :rolleyes:

I maid a deal for Higuain of Totti plus Vucinic plus 5 million seems fair he PMs me saying

He Offered Benzema + Lass For Essien I Go Cant You Put Higuain In The Deal ? Same Rating Ect And He Goes No Its A Bad Deal For Me :confused: The Same Rating!!!!