World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Re: World Championship 8831 Discussions/Transers/Match Report Thread

Chelsea Sign Tevez...

Anelka+Deco ...

Pretty happy with this deal as it gets rid of anelka and deco :P 2 players im not keen on.. still need to get rid of ballack..kalou' date='essien, zhirkov, carvalho, cech and bosingwa B)

Has anyone noticed aswell that real madrid manager Buys Torres For Benzema And pepe +20mill ? but doesnt he think about depth ? that will take his squad to 19 players urgh some managers eh ;) hope he realises 19 players isnt a lot to win things[/quote']

Some manager eh don't realise that it doesn't take he's squad to 19, he actually has 23 players.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea Sign Tevez...

Anelka+Deco ...

Pretty happy with this deal as it gets rid of anelka and deco :P 2 players im not keen on.. still need to get rid of ballack..kalou' date='essien, zhirkov, carvalho, cech and bosingwa B)

Has anyone noticed aswell that real madrid manager Buys Torres For Benzema And pepe +20mill ? but doesnt he think about depth ? that will take his squad to 19 players urgh some managers eh ;) hope he realises 19 players isnt a lot to win things[/quote']

Can I have your unwanted players on loan? ;)

Khedira Rises to 90 today .. Glad i brought him for a cheap price too

£10.0M & S.RAJKOVIC & N.MATIC :):)

Good singing man, I just needed the money lol.

But I ain't jealous :P, as Trasch rose to 88 from 85 :D.

Khedira Rises to 90 today .. Glad i brought him for a cheap price too

£10.0M & S.RAJKOVIC & N.MATIC :):)

Pogrebnyak can go for money or just players, must be two strikers if you are doing P/E, decent strikers only :).

Guest MR. HAMMER

Portsmouth+v+Sunderland+Premier+League+fFZvci-PyMXm.jpg

MANCHESTER CITYS NUMBER 2 NAMED FOR THE SEASON!

It is beleved Manchester City has named Asmir Begovic (80-84) as there number 2 for the season behind England Keeper Joe Hart the 22 year old joined City for £1,500,000 and has signed a 4 year deal the manager Mark Hughes has told press he could be a grate Keeper in time and we are realy happy he has signed for us this season he is going to get games in the Championship League and also the Cups and League but for now he will be Harts backup and he seems happy to have joined us.

ruud-van-nistelrooy-schick-514.jpg

IS HE ON HIS WAY TO MANAGER IN A CASH DEAL OR NOT!

It is beleved Mark Hughes has made a bid for Ruud Van Nistelrooy it is beleved the 33 year old who has spent the best part of the 2009/10 season with the German side HSV could be on his way to Manchester for just under £9,000,000 it is beleved the Free Agent after being releced by Real Madrid last season could alredy be on his way out and Mark has told press he could be a grate adition to the City team even at 33.