bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Premier_League_logo_(shield).svg

Current Champions: Chelsea

This is the Premier League discussion thread. Anything to do with the EPL can be discussed here. Where will your team finish? Who will win the league? Who is interested in a player? This is the place to discuss.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Current teams participating in the EPL 2015/2016:

Arsenal

Aston Vile

Bournemouth

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Manchester United

Manchester City

Newcastle United

Norwich

Southampton

Stoke

Sunderland

Swansea

Spurs

Watford

West Ham

West Brom

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

My Top 10

Manchester United

Manchester City

Chelsea

Liverpool

Arsenal

Tottenham

Everton

Aston Villa

Sunderland

Bolton

My Bottom 3

West Brom

Blackpool

Wigan

Missed out birmingham in the top 10 mate bolton and sunderland wont finish in the top 10 no chance,I reckon newcaslte will go down west Brom to say up newcastle had a good season but i dnt rate andy carrol to score the goals

Guest JackWWFC

You think Birmingham will be 8th? Your joking mate, Ferguson, Carr, Bowyer all a year older, very lucky not to get injured from players like Hart, Johnson and Dann. 2nd season sydrome for Bham I reckon.

Table will be:

Chelsea

Manchester United

Manchester City

Arsenal

Tottenham

Liverpool

Everton

Aston Villa

Blackburn

Fulham

Sunderland

Birmingham

Wolves

Bolton

West Ham

Wigan

Newcastle

West Brom

Blackpool

Suprise package: Manchester City

Underachievers: West Ham

Worst Team: Blackpool (Will beat beat Derby's awful point tally)

Barclays_Premiership_Badge.JPG

Well' date=' after one of the exciting seasons of the premiership rein is now over and people expect this season to be even more terrific. Last season saw alot of things happening which made it ever so interesting. Chelsea ended Manu's title run of 3 succsessive titles. Liverpool shocked the world with thier poor season. Arsenal did better then expected and were tipped for the title at one point. Fulham made the European Final, nearly scraping a win if it wasnt for a late, late goal by Athletico. But that was just the great honours for the league last season, there were also other things which made people have a close eye on things last season. Pompey going into administration and West Ham fighting relagation.[/font']

With that action packed league last season, there has also been little clues about how this season is going to be planned out aswell, and it looks great. West Ham have been linked with Henry & Beckham. Manu, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will of course buy players who are world class to improve on last season. Birmingham City signed 3 players already which shows how tight the fight for Europe will be this year.

This thread is all about disscussions for the new season on how you think your team will do, your predictions, what manager will get the boot first, players which could make an appearance in the premiership and lots more. We all want to hear your predictions for the season.

My top 10 for this season will be:

Chelsea FC

Manchester United FC

Tottenham Hotspur FC

Arsenal FC

Liverpool FC

Fulham FC

Aston Villa FC

Birmingham City FC

Everton FC

West Ham FC

Bottom three will be:

Wolves

West Brom

Blackpool

So come on, disscuss it right here, and have your say on who will be the highlight or lowlight of the season.

how can u put Man City in the bottom 10

Missed out birmingham in the top 10 mate bolton and sunderland wont finish in the top 10 no chance' date='I reckon newcaslte will go down west Brom to say up newcastle had a good season but i dnt rate andy carrol to score the goals[/quote']

Birmingham wont finish in the top 10, they'll finish mid-table mediocrity UNLESS Zigic has a good season. Wont be fighting relegation but wont be pushing for Europe.

You have birmingham to improve on the last seasons finish and Everton to do worse. I can't see that happening, Everton were one of the best teams in the second half of the season, beating teams like United and Chelsea. They only finished were they did due to their poor start to the season and having to play most of the season with one of their top players injured. e.g Arteta, Felliani and Jagielka. With a full strength team I think Everton would have challenged for that 4th CL spot as we showed we could beat good teams.

I also think that you are being very optimistic regarding Birmingham. All the players they have signed would probably not get into any of the teams that finished above them last season.

Missed out birmingham in the top 10 mate bolton and sunderland wont finish in the top 10 no chance' date='I reckon newcaslte will go down west Brom to say up newcastle had a good season but i dnt rate andy carrol to score the goals[/quote']

Birmingham would be in my bottom 5 along with stoke:p

2010/2011 PL table finish

Manchester United

chelsea

Manchester City

Arsenal

----------------------------------

Tottenham

Liverpool

Everton

----------------------------------

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Fulham

Sunderland

Blackburn

Wolves

Bolton

West Ham

West Brom

Newcastle

Wigan

Blackpool

Fa cup= Man city

Carlining cup=Chelsea

Birmingham would be in my bottom 5 along with stoke:p

Bottom 5 :( maybe underrated them a bit they signed some players this season Ben Foster could be as good as joe hart zigic could be a surprise 15goal a season sorta bloke,Stoke are a good strong side

i can see all 3 teams that came up to be in the bottom five leaves to places left a birmingham and stoke are better then the likes of wovels,wigan,bolton ect

Guest JackWWFC

Bottom 5 :( maybe underrated them a bit they signed some players this season Ben Foster could be as good as joe hart zigic could be a surprise 15goal a season sorta bloke' date='Stoke are a good strong side

i can see all 3 teams that came up to be in the bottom five leaves to places left a birmingham and stoke are better then the likes of wovels,wigan,bolton ect[/quote']

I rate Zigic but 15 goals :eek: Thats close to Torres! You should be happy with 10 goals from him.

My 2010/11 Table

Chelsea

Arsenal

Manchester United

Manchester City

Tottenham

Everton

Liverpool

Aston Villa

Sunderland

West Ham

Blackburn

Bolton

Birmingham

Fulham

Stoke City

Newcastle

Wolves

West Brom

Blackpool

Wigan

Also why have many people left Stoke out of their table?

I rate Zigic but 15 goals :eek: Thats close to Torres! You should be happy with 10 goals from him.

Torres was injured dnt forget and could of done way better then 15goals.Torres is better then zigic no question but zigic is a danger in the air good footwork for a tall bloke, 15goals yes i can really see him gettin that.

jerome got 10 and hes not the best soo :D

Guest JackWWFC

Torres was injured dnt forget and could of done way better then 15goals.Torres is better then zigic no question but zigic is a danger in the air good footwork for a tall bloke' date=' 15goals yes i can really see him gettin that.

jerome got 10 and hes not the best soo :D[/quote']

Tall means nothing mate, we had Stefan Maierhofer (6ft8) and he was shocking.

Your having a laugh if you think Zigic will get 15....Playing for Birmingham.

Jermain Defoe 18

Torres 18

Fàbregas 15

Emmanuel Adebayor 14

Zigic nowhere near those.

Bit early to be putting up tables for me. It's hard to really assess a teams chances till the window shuts in September, let alone almost 3 months before that.

What I would say is that it looks a much tougher division around the bottom end than last season. You had Portsmouth -10 points and in all sorts of turmoil, Hull stinking up the league and Burnley out of their depth and spending half the season managed by a clown. This year there's only Blackpool who look completely out of their depth, though the Albion need to add firepower over the summer or risk struggling big time.

Tall means nothing mate' date=' we had Stefan Maierhofer (6ft8) and he was shocking.

Your having a laugh if you think Zigic will get 15....Playing for Birmingham.

Jermain Defoe 18

Torres 18

Fàbregas 15

Emmanuel Adebayor 14

Zigic nowhere near those.[/quote']

Zigic will play nearly every game fabergas was injured Torres was injured defoe was injured you just keep naming injured players, Zigic will get somewere close to 15 goals and if he does then it proves birminghams desire to fight for europa league place

Zigic will play nearly every game fabergas was injured Torres was injured defoe was injured you just keep naming injured players' date=' Zigic will get somewere close to 15 goals and if he does then it proves birminghams desire to fight for europa league place[/quote']

Birmingham have more change of being relagated than obtaining a Europa league place. Once of the reasons you finished so high was due to Joe Hart being excellent in goal but now you have foster who is nowhere near as good as him and Zigic is not as good as Birmingham fans seem to think otherwise Vlaencia wouldn't have let him go as they just sold Villa.

Also Defoe wasn't injured for long and Fabragas was out for the last month when Arsenal basically gave up on everything.

Birmingham have more change of being relagated than obtaining a Europa league place. Once of the reasons you finished so high was due to Joe Hart being excellent in goal but now you have foster who is nowhere near as good as him and Zigic is not as good as Birmingham fans seem to think otherwise Vlaencia wouldn't have let him go as they just sold Villa.

Also Defoe wasn't injured for long and Fabragas was out for the last month when Arsenal basically gave up on everything.

Joe hart was a nobody though when he came to us we have one of the best goalkeeping coachs in the league,Ben Foster was good a watford he can be good at city hes prone to some mistakes but soo was hart when he start, I dnt belive birmingham will finish in a europa league place but i belive they will finish 10/9th in the table

Zigic was good at smaller teams in spain racing standered got somthing like 17 goals in 31 games all im saying is birmingham are underrated well finish top 10 not top 7 though

Joe hart was a nobody though when he came to us we have one of the best goalkeeping coachs in the league' date='Ben Foster was good a watford he can be good at city hes prone to some mistakes but soo was hart when he start, I dnt belive birmingham will finish in a europa league place but i belive they will finish 10/9th in the table

Zigic was good at smaller teams in spain racing standered got somthing like 17 goals in 31 games all im saying is birmingham are underrated well finish top 10 not top 7 though[/quote']

50 top flight appearances and capped by England prior to going to Blues. I think you're rewriting history a little bit by saying he was a nobody.

Joe hart was a nobody though when he came to us we have one of the best goalkeeping coachs in the league' date='Ben Foster was good a watford he can be good at city hes prone to some mistakes but soo was hart when he start, I dnt belive birmingham will finish in a europa league place but i belive they will finish 10/9th in the table

Zigic was good at smaller teams in spain racing standered got somthing like 17 goals in 31 games all im saying is birmingham are underrated well finish top 10 not top 7 though[/quote']

Are you serious. How was he a nobody? He played the season before last for City. They only loaned him out due to signing Shay Given. What does your goalkeeping coach have to do with Hart being good, he was good when he played for Cuty so there coahes had something to do with him being good aswell as Shrewsbury's.

Are you serious. How was he a nobody? He played the season before last for City. They only loaned him out due to signing Shay Given. What does your goalkeeping coach have to do with Hart being good' date=' he was good when he played for Cuty so there coahes had something to do with him being good aswell as Shrewsbury's.[/quote']

Mate hart was no body ! if he never came to birmingham do you really think hed have gone to the world cup do you really think there be all his hype around him out goalkeeping coach made him even he would say that, Ben foster will come out better then hart

KRO

Mate hart was no body ! if he never came to birmingham do you really think hed have gone to the world cup do you really think there be all his hype around him out goalkeeping coach made him even he would say that' date=' Ben foster will come out better then hart

KRO[/quote']

He has made 50 apperances for City before he played for you. Hardly a nobody.

Also another question what does KRO SOTOV mean or something like that.