bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Konoplyanka - He say no. Yarmalenko - He say no. Moses - He say no.

Something tells me we need to get onto the man from Del Monte!

Pretty unimpressive window so far, two way past their best players, a non prolific forward and a load of youth team players. Van Ginkel I'm happy with, hopefully he can re capture some of the form he was showing for Chelsea before he got injured.

Liking the signings by Newcastle so far, could just do with that one solid CB though I think to really strengthen. Also like what West Ham have done, even though they did put in a horror show against a Maltese Sunday league pub team!

Mourinho: PL rivals 'buying' the title.

Mind games from JM as usual. After all' date=' those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw Stones. [/quote']

A fine case of only reading the title.

The way he said it was far more matter-of-factly and in a sort of accepting way.

"'It is up to us to be strong and to fight them and, obviously, to try and win it again, even without the big investments.'"

A fine case of only reading the title.

The way he said it was far more matter-of-factly and in a sort of accepting way.

"'It is up to us to be strong and to fight them and' date=' obviously, to try and win it again, even without the big investments.'"[/size']

I don't agree. Considering he was the first to spend to success in the PL, it is rather baseless talking about whether other PL clubs spend or not.

He said in a rather accusing tone tbh.

I read the full article anyway. Of course anything JM says has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Konoplyanka - He say no. Yarmalenko - He say no. Moses - He say no.

Something tells me we need to get onto the man from Del Monte!

Pretty unimpressive window so far' date=' two way past their best players, a non prolific forward and a load of youth team players. Van Ginkel I'm happy with, hopefully he can re capture some of the form he was showing for Chelsea before he got injured.

[/quote']

Ibrahim Afellay undergoing a medical apparently, that would be a decent bit of business especially as he's on a free.

Not to forget that all ex-Barca flops wash up at Stoke. Muniesa, Bojan and Afellay, plus Moha, whom they picked out of the Barca academy (he isn't a flop though). But Afellay and Bojan are talented players and they were ruined in Barca, especially Afellay. Hope he'll do well in Stoke.

Ibrahim Afellay undergoing a medical apparently' date=' that would be a decent bit of business especially as he's on a free.

Not to forget that all ex-Barca flops wash up at Stoke. Muniesa, Bojan, Moha and now maybe Afellay.[/quote']

Please do go into more detail on how Moha is a Barcelona flop?

Made some money on the Chelsea game' date=' lost some money on other games.

Had my biggest bets made in-game on the Chelsea game, around minutes 73-78

If there's one team I know in this game it's Chelsea :D[/quote']

Actually made a whole bunch of cheeky bets before the red card in favor of Swansea +1 since they were so good. It was funny to see how Chelsea odds were 1.01 and I just shook my head because Swansea was just so good there was no way we had that big of an edge

Now I just can't wait for the La Liga season to start so I can keep shoving my entire bankroll repeatedly for Barca and Real at 1.05 odds lol :D (jk!!)

I love these random longshot no goals bets :D

Bargain $1 bet or the equivalent and more excitement to watch the game :D

Gives me something to do on a boring evening lol

SINGLE9 Aug 2015, 00:49 GMT Ref No. 15316669000115

No Goal @ 6.50WINTeam to Score Goal 2 Avai SC vs Fluminense RJ

Total Stake: $3.00Paid out: $19.50

Made a no more goals bet around minute 17 of the game lol

Also discovered that Ronaldinho has apparently moved back to Fluminense after his money gig in Mexico