bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

What a gross betting day

All excited looking forward to the Prem day and 20 minutes in it's all junk selections on the board

In the end around minute 75 I almost pulled the trigger on Liverpool not scoring next with the score first at 3-1 and then 3-2 but didn't go for it....

On the other hand, damn Bayern is dominant. Beautiful football they play... a joy to watch

So annoying

Had bets all ready on Arsenal scoring the next goal at 1-0 and 2-0 and Arsenal goes and scores right before I get my bet in

Damn

Guys too fast

Could see from the beginning Arsenal was gonna dominate. Exquisite quality in attack, lots of fluency and forward-motion combined with being a genuine final third threat - the most dangerous kind of a football team. Their play in the first 20 minutes reminds me of Bayern this season

SO now it looks like its going to fall to us (Arsenal) to challenge City... Dont get your hopes up hahaha. I think City are Raging favourites, all the strong sides have had some big glimpeses of weakness this seasons (some more than others like Chelsea and the now managerless Pool), but when they are not having an off day City look far and away the slickest. Hate to make statements like this early in the season but it seems like its thinning down to a 3 horse race already. Still better than the Bundesliga or La Liga mind haha.

WOW 4 weeks since the last post in the Premier League Thread!

Don't see anything of Ray, Ben, Swanseajack, Stu, Matt, Adam, Kirkyy, synyster, Ani or ruggermad.

Seems to be Ash and Keith left from the posts I can see. Such a shame that the forum has become obsolete.

Incredible win for Salford City against Notts County' date=' didn't see that coming. Class of 92 pleased.[/quote']

I want Salford to get easy draw in 2nd round so they can win

3rd Round Manchester United vs Salford City - Just want to see this game

Other news Chelsea wont like going to Stoke in this Windy wet day

I want Salford to get easy draw in 2nd round so they can win

3rd Round Manchester United vs Salford City - Just want to see this game

Other news Chelsea wont like going to Stoke in this Windy wet day

Would be a interesting game with the storylines. Giggs assistant manager against the team he owns (10%).

Mou stadium banned too, they have to win to Ensure he stays at the club. Doubt Abramovich will stay quiet with two losses against Stoke in two weeks.

Fantastic win and performance yesterday, Shaqiri seems to be improving every week and Arnautovic looks to be working hard for a change. 

Having Shawcross back has no doubt improved us, shocking how much we missed him when he was out and shows we need to strengthen massively at CB.