bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Mate hart was no body ! if he never came to birmingham do you really think hed have gone to the world cup do you really think there be all his hype around him out goalkeeping coach made him even he would say that' date=' Ben foster will come out better then hart

KRO[/quote']

Again, he'd played for England before he joined Blues. That's not a nobody.

Guest JackWWFC

Mate hart was no body ! if he never came to birmingham do you really think hed have gone to the world cup do you really think there be all his hype around him out goalkeeping coach made him even he would say that' date=' Ben foster will come out better then hart

KRO[/quote']

Hardly a nobody, I knew him at Shrewsbury and he was one of the best English prospects. Ben Foster is 27 years old :o Best shot stopper in the Prem but he is shocking after that. 2nd season syndrome. Remember when you finished 12th a few years ago? And then you got relegated the following year. :rolleyes:

Zigic will get nowhere near 15 goals.

Chelsea should win the league again, but we need to add younger players (Aguero, Torres etc) to the squad, and get rid of the oldies (Belletti, Deco etc). We have a better squad than United imo, and it will be us two going for the title again. City will be around, and will probably finish 3rd/4th depending on signings etc.

Should be another exciting Premiership season. :D

Chelsea should win the league again' date=' but we need to add younger players (Aguero, Torres etc) to the squad, and get rid of the oldies (Belletti, Deco etc). We have a better squad than United imo, and it will be us two going for the title again. City will be around, and will probably finish 3rd/4th depending on signings etc.

Should be another exciting Premiership season. :D[/quote']

You also need new CMs with Ballack and Deco old, out of form, and looking like leaving.

And new wingers, as you only have one natural winger really (Malouda, maybe Zhirkov)

And a new right back.

Maybe:

Hamsik

Fernando.

Pienaar

Corluka

Anyway, I think Chelsea will win the league, Manchester clubs fighting for 2nd, and with-out Fabbers, Arsenal struggling to finish 4th. I think if Tottenham buy a few good players, they could pip them to it.

I can see Liverpool having another disappointing season, maybe worse than Everton.

Man Utd will win the league

Man Utd has got a great team with back up players, a new united is coming out to win the league. the reason Man Utd never won the league last year was because of defences injuries around december, and VDS injury, also man utd got screwed 3 times against chelsea. the !st was Charity Shield with Ballack punch in Evra face 2nd was the game at the Bridge, terry fouled valencia in the box, got no penalty but Fletcher does a great tackle and chelsea got the free kick which they score and 3rd the drogba obv offside and the foul of park in the box we never got

Chelsea full of oldies still, they only got a few youngsters which hardly play. Benyoun is going to be a bench warmer, and they are stupidly going after Torres, dont they relies that Torres in the last 2 seasons has mostly been out with injuries and what a shock he injuried again.

Man City can buy all they want but they never get no where if they cant gel together and if they keep buying they are only making them more failures.

Man Utd will win the league

Man Utd has got a great team with back up players' date=' a new united is coming out to win the league. the reason Man Utd never won the league last year was because of defences injuries around december, and VDS injury, also man utd got screwed 3 times against chelsea. the !st was Charity Shield with Ballack punch in Evra face 2nd was the game at the Bridge, terry fouled valencia in the box, got no penalty but Fletcher does a great tackle and chelsea got the free kick which they score and 3rd the drogba obv offside and the foul of park in the box we never got

Chelsea full of oldies still, they only got a few youngsters which hardly play. Benyoun is going to be a bench warmer, and they are stupidly going after Torres, dont they relies that Torres in the last 2 seasons has mostly been out with injuries and what a shock he injuried again.

Man City can buy all they want but they never get no where if they cant gel together and if they keep buying they are only making them more failures.[/quote']

This is a football discusion forum , not a manchester United forum so please try and make your post a little less bias towards United.

As a follower of United we deserved what we got last season , We sold Ronaldo our top goalscorer two seasons previous and expected Rooney to take it all on himself (which he did a mighty fine job of) but it was never going to happen. Your point about the decisions going against us ... there sort of a bit silly mate all teams have dodgy decisions against them its football and thats what happens.

1. United - hurts to say that

2. Chelsea

3. City

4. Arsenal

------------------------------

5. Tottenham

6. Liverpool

7. Everton

8. Aston Villa

9. West Ham

10. Stoke

11. Newcastle

12. Sunderland

13. Birmingham

14. Blackburn

15. Fulham

16. Bolton

17. Wigan/Wolves

18. Wolves/Wigan

19. Blackpool

20. West Brom

Just can't decide between Wolves and Wigan for who to go down. I think Blackpool and West Brom will go down, but both go down fighting and not with a really poor points total (e.g 11 by Derby in 2007/08) . The places between 11th and 15th are also very hard to predict, those teams I put in those could end up any order to be honest, really hard to predict them.

Note: I may wish to change my predicted table later on.

1. United - hurts to say that

2. Chelsea

3. City

4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham

6. Liverpool

7. Everton

8. Aston Villa

9. West Ham

10. Stoke

11. Newcastle

12. Sunderland

13. Birmingham

14. Blackburn

15. Fulham

16. Bolton

17. Wigan/Wolves

18. Wolves/Wigan

19. Blackpool

20. West Brom

Just can't decide between Wolves and Wigan for who to go down. I think Blackpool and West Brom will go down' date=' but both go down fighting and not with a really poor points total (e.g 11 by Derby in 2007/08) . The places between 11th and 15th are also very hard to predict, those teams I put in those could end up any order to be honest, really hard to predict them.

Note: [i']I may wish to change my predicted table later on.[/i]

Whats with some of the colours in yours? :o

If you mean why some of them aren't quite right' date=' it's because I couldn't be bothered taking the time to pick the exact correct colours for some of them :o .[/quote']

Oh right haha fair enough. :P

1. United

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

5. City

6. Tottenham

7. Everton

8. Aston Villa

9. Blackburn

10. Stoke

11. Fulham

12. Sunderland

13. Birmingham

14. West Ham

15. Newcastle

16. Bolton

17. Wigan/Wolves

18. Wolves/Wigan

19. West Brom

20. Blackpool

that my opinion of what the league going to look like

1. United

2. Chelsea

3. City

4. Arsenal/Liverpool (if arsenal lose fabergas 5th)

5. Liverpool/Arsenal " "

6. Tottenham

7. Everton

8. Villa

9. Birmingham

10. Stoke

11. Fulham

12. Sunderland

13. West Ham

14. Blackburn

15. Newcastle

16. Bolton

17. Wolves

18. West Brom

19. Wigan

20. Blackpool

FA.CUP:United

Carling cup: M'City

why City 3rd? you all just think they will get 3rd because of their buying power. Money can't buy you top 4 spots. The team will need to gel together and work as a team, bring in new players changes the team, and they will need to adapt.

the table will look like

1. United

2. Chelsea - lost quite a few midfielders

3. Arsenal - still a good team, will keep Fabregas

4. Liverpool - got a feeling they will get back to 4th

5. City - money cant buy a team

6. Tottenham

7. Everton

8. Aston Villa

9. Blackburn - finish top 10, drew to all the top 3 and liverpool

10. Stoke - if they have another good home form they get 10th

why City 3rd? you all just think they will get 3rd because of their buying power. Money can't buy you top 4 spots. The team will need to gel together and work as a team' date=' bring in new players changes the team, and they will need to adapt.

the table will look like

1. United

2. Chelsea - lost quite a few midfielders

3. Arsenal - still a good team, will keep Fabregas

4. Liverpool - got a feeling they will get back to 4th

5. City - money cant buy a team

6. Tottenham

7. Everton

8. Aston Villa

9. Blackburn - finish top 10, drew to all the top 3 and liverpool

10. Stoke - if they have another good home form they get 10th[/quote']

Money can buy you alot mate. Just look at Chelsea before Abramovic, they were just a pretty average team. No they're a top quality side with some of the best players in the world.

City were accually very good last season, they were just critisied alot. You look at Silva with his Assists, Yaya in the CM position. I have them down for Auto-matic Champions league football ahead of their rivals Man U.

Wigan will surely go down.

Only bit of quality is in Chris Kirkland' date=' there first teamers are useless and nothing compared to the squads of rival clubs.[/quote']

Your talking out of your arrrssse mate:rolleyes:.

Wigan have got a good young manager whether you like it or not. They have got a fantastic young CM in McCarthy who grew in stature as the season went on last time. Victor Moses was slowly being bought in and put in some decent performances and will only get better. They've just bought in the top scorer from Argentina in Boselli and he can't be useless surely. Not to mention they already have Rodallega who's a powerhouse of a striker and gievn the chances will finish 'em off. They've also signed Alcaraz who was a rock for paraguay in the WC and should solidify their defense a bit. Then players like N'Zogbia, Diame, Hendry etc who are quite decent.

If Wigan go down I'll be shocked

I will be very, very, very frustrated if City come 5th. I seriously expect us to break into the top four because we've added some real quality to our already very good squad and also Mancini is a great manager and this is his first full season. There is also a big desire to make up for missing out last season, which will help. If we fail to improve on 5th with the money we have spent and the quality we have then something is really wrong.

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. City

6. Spurs

7. Villa

8. Everton

9. West Ham

10. Birmingham

11. Sunderland

12. Fulham

13. Bolton

14. Blackburn

15. Stoke

16. Wigan

17. Wolves

18. WBA

19. Newcastle

20. Blackpool

Man Utd will finish top, 2nd Chelsea 3rd Arsenal 4th Liverpool

Mancini 's Scarf - What did Mancini do in Italy? not a lot, Man city spent over £200 million last season and ended up 5th, says a lot, now bringing in more players will mess it up more, they need time to gel which they aren't doing.

Tiesto i kinda agree with you but why West Ham 9th?

I hope the bring in a rules for homegrown englishman in then Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and kinda Arsenal will be stuffed and Man Utd will be laughing.

Mancini 's Scarf - What did Mancini do in Italy? not a lot' date=' Man city spent over £200 million last season and ended up 5th, says a lot, now bringing in more players will mess it up more, they need time to gel which they aren't doing.

[/quote']

He won three league titles and the Coppa Italia :confused: (all right, one of them titles was due to match fixing)

And Hughes was manager for the first half of last season. Mancini is a better manager than him in my opinion and now he's actually got a full season to have a crack. Finishing 5th marked excellent progess from the previous finish of 10th, and now Mancini has improved that squad even more. We've got the extra creativity in Silva, something we sometimes lacked last season. We've got Yaya Toure who hopefully will be better than Barry, and Boateng is someone who Mancini rates highly, interesting to see what position he plays. If we get Kolarov that will also solve another weakness from last season, the LB spot. So we have improved.

1. Chelsea

2. Man. Utd

3. Man. City

4. Liverpool

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

7. Aston Villa

8. Sunderland

9. Everton

10. Birmingham

11. Fulham

12. West Brom

13. Stoke

14. Bolton

15. West Ham

16. Newcastle

17. Wolves

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

18. Blackburn

19. Wigan

20. Blackpool

He won three league titles and the Coppa Italia :confused: (all right' date=' one of them titles was due to match fixing)

And Hughes was manager for the first half of last season. Mancini is a better manager than him in my opinion and now he's actually got a full season to have a crack. Finishing 5th marked excellent progess from the previous finish of 10th, and now Mancini has improved that squad even more. We've got the extra creativity in Silva, something we sometimes lacked last season. We've got Yaya Toure who hopefully will be better than Barry, and Boateng is someone who Mancini rates highly, interesting to see what position he plays. If we get Kolarov that will also solve another weakness from last season, the LB spot. So we have improved.[/quote']

lol funny, Yaya Toure is meant to replace Nigel De Jong and you have got Kolarov. LB wasnt your weakness, Brigde was great at LB but just got injuried.

Nigel De Jong, Bellamy, Brigde and Kompany was 4 of the great Man City performers and now Mancini replacing them even the year before hand you dropped Ireland, he was quality. what next? replace Yaya Toure next year with a role holding midfielder, find a new LB for Kolarov if he doesnt shine? it just stupid, i feel sorry for players like Ireland, De Jong, Brigde etc who wont get hardly any games.