Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Reina' date=' Hart, Cech and some would say De Gea etc and other keepers like Vorm are on a similar level and all are younger and probably on smaller wages.[/quote']

Yeah but Its not a problem of age or wages..He is better than them as GK :D

You will see this season :D

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

I feel sorry for the Jamie Mackie at QPR, may not have been the best but at least tried and not too bad and are now getting replaced by overpaid gits with massive egos.

QPR are pathetic, hope they go down and finish miserably adrift, this is how not a football club could it be Pompy again?

@Angelo - all of the afore mentioned are better than Cesar, QPR have good individuals but no team ethic and that doesn't bode well for them.

I don't know why people moaning about QPR buying all this player. Not like it will effect your supported team or not.

Just let them be.

All I can think of, they brought all this player and can only increase the productivity/credibility/entertainment measure of EPL.

That is certainly good things as whole.

I don't know why people moaning about QPR buying all this player. Not like it will effect your supported team or not.

Just let them be.

All I can think of' date=' they brought all this player and can only increase the productivity/credibility/entertainment measure of EPL.

[/size']

Credibility???

Pull the other one!

Just let them be.

All I can think of' date=' they brought all this player and can only increase the productivity/credibility/entertainment measure of EPL.

[/size']

We're allow to have opinions of the signing, and anyone with a bit of sense knows this isn't going to last.

It does affect my supported team, as in my opinion them panic buying increases our chances of survival.

I know they've got rich owners, but they're still living beyond their means as they get the smallest crowds in the league and the sooner FFP kicks in the better to stop this sort of nonsense that puts their future at risk.

We're allow to have opinions of the signing' date=' and anyone with a bit of sense knows this isn't going to last.

It does affect my supported team, as in my opinion them panic buying increases our chances of survival.

I know they've got rich owners, but they're still living beyond their means as they get the smallest crowds in the league and the sooner FFP kicks in the better to stop this sort of nonsense that puts their future at risk.[/quote']

I understands people can have opinions on the signing, but wishing the team to relegated just because they are spending to survived is just kind of pathetic..

Reports in Spain claim Valencia have accepted Swansea's latest bid of €7million for winger Pablo Hernandez.

Yeh' date=' I posted this a page or so back. Delighted with this news, but not going to get carried away until the deal is done. Touch wood, it should be a done deal tommorow though.

I understands people can have opinions on the signing, but wishing the team to relegated just because they are spending to survived is just kind of pathetic..

I want them to go down for a lot more then because they are spending, but no one likes a team that is attempting to buy themselves a regular place in the Premier League.

Who gives a 32 year old a four year deal? :rolleyes:

32-year-old GK? Well, anybody. GK's can well be top at age of 36, even 37-38. No problem there.

Anyway, QPR is just giving us a lesson on how not to build a surviving squad. Jusst like De Melo is giving a lesson on how not to score.