Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

No concrete evidence but Moutinho to Spurs is still on' date=' Twitter is a laughing stock.

Dembele and Moutinho are better than VDV and Modric apparently. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Moutinho is a very good player and shouldn't be taken lightly. Plus if they replace Modric with him and make a £20m profit whilst getting rid of an unhappy player... I'd be pretty happy with that if I was a Spurs fan.

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Where do you guys reckon QPR will finish? I don't like Mark Hughes at all and think they could get better management' date=' they getting more good players, I'd be crazy in saying near the top 4 so I'm saying 8th :D[/quote']

I'd say 14th, I also don't like Mark Hughes, think he's a terrible manager and for that reason 14th and below..

Crazy how fast VDV got to Hamburg for his medical think that one will be done before 6, I think Moutinho will be coming in don't think AVB would have left VDV leave without having someone in mind to bring in especially with Spurs selling off quite a few back ups.

Carroll to West ham I think will prove to be a great move for all parties can see him scoring quite a few goals there which obviously helps west ham and with him playing more and better his confidence levels will rise hopefully from a England fan's prospective to what he had at Newcastle.

Dempsey I think could have just stuck himself in a very sticky situation by ruling out any move bar Liverpool I also think that might prove costly for Fulham as now with them looking to sell Liverpool have the upperhand when coming to the negotiations.

Fourth Official has just said Stephane M'bia has already signed for QPR.

Where do you guys reckon QPR will finish? I don't like Mark Hughes at all and think they could get better management' date=' they getting more good players, I'd be crazy in saying near the top 4 so I'm saying 8th :D[/quote']

With all this action happening I'm going for a cup final and relegation battlers for QPR B)

Surely you'll have to pay a premium to sign him straight back :rolleyes:
You wan't him back already? :P

Haha, typo. Don't want him back for a fraction of what we sold him for.

Don't see why Liverpool aren't just matching Villa's £7 million bid straight away, might be holding out for a better deal but with the Adam cash it would be a better move then using Henderson as a make weight.

Sky Sports broke the news. Not Twitter.

Never said Twitter broke the news, just saying that Twitter is a laughing stock.

Apparently Ronaldinho was seen at John Lennon Airport with Everton Security Guards around him for example ;)

Waiting for the Lloris deal to break down again, but fair enough. I do miss 'arry doing the deals through his driver window on transfer deadline day.. haha.

Never said Twitter broke the news' date=' just saying that Twitter is a laughing stock.

Apparently Ronaldinho was seen at John Lennon Airport with Everton Security Guards around him for example ;)[/quote']

Best one got on BBC.

Ben Jamin on Twitter: "My mate Barry just told me he's spotted Harry Kewell in the Wigan Poundland looking at DVD's"

Never said Twitter broke the news' date=' just saying that Twitter is a laughing stock.

Apparently Ronaldinho was seen at John Lennon Airport with Everton Security Guards around him for example ;)[/quote']

Hahaha that's brilliant. I love stories like that, one always pops up about a player being seen at the Airport and is heading to Everton or Liverpool.