Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

I don't want Moutinho anyway, he's only 2m better than Jordan Henderson.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I wouldn't be surprised if they did but I think with the money there splashing they could sign someone better.
He'll be free. His contract has been terminated by Hoffenheim.

Michel Bastos to join Fulham for £7m

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/ol-bastos-finalement-vers-fulham-31-08-2012-2144827.php

Rumours linking us to Wilfried Zaha are gathering pace' date=' we could possibly use Leroy Lita as makeweight who Palace are after.

Can't see us meeting Palace's valuation for him though to be honest but it would be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off.[/quote']

Scout Maker won't be happy, if Zaha goes, especially for Leroy Lita.. Swansea doing some good business.

Waiting for the Arsenal we aren't signing no one to stop, but then to dramatically change at around 9:30pm

Norwich striker Steve Morison has turned down a loan move to Nottingham Forest. The Wales international wants to stay and fight for his place at Carrow Road.

Hamburg have confirmed that Rafael van der Vaart has rejoined the club from Tottenham Hotspur.

Reports in Portugal claim Manchester City and Benfica have now come to agreement over Javi Garcia - around £24million.

Sky Sports understands Manchester City are close to offloading Roque Santa Cruz, with the striker undergoing a medical with Malaga.

Lyon have given permission for Hugo Lloris to travel to England, but they insist that they have not yet agreed a deal with Tottenham. President Jean Michel Aulas also reveals how difficult talks have been with Spurs chief Daniel Levy.

Maicon to City apparently done!

GK - Hart

RB - Maicon

CB - Richards

CB - Kompany

LB - Clichy/Kolarov

CM - Garcia

CM - Toure

AM - Nasri

AM - Silva

CF - Aguero

CF - Tevez

When all fully fit thats what I'd do - I'm not a City fan and I'd drool over that.

GK - Hart

RB - Maicon

CB - Richards

CB - Kompany

LB - Clichy/Kolarov

CM - Garcia

CM - Toure

AM - Nasri

AM - Silva

CF - Aguero

CF - Tevez

When all fully fit thats what I'd do - I'm not a City fan and I'd drool over that.

Lescott for Richards and Zabaleta for Maicon and you have yourself a team ;)

GK - Hart

RB - Maicon

CB - Richards

CB - Kompany

LB - Clichy/Kolarov

CM - Garcia

CM - Toure

AM - Nasri

AM - Silva

CF - Aguero

CF - Tevez

That's not the team though with Mancini's new formation, it's more like:

GK - Hart/Pantilimon

RWB - Zabaleta/Maicon

CB - Richards/Nastasic

CB - Kompany/Boyata

CB - Lescott/K. Toure

LWB - Kolarov/Clichy

DM - Garcia/Rodwell

CM - Y. Toure/Barry

RAM - Silva/Milner

LAM - Nasri/Sinclair

CAM - Tevez/Balotteli

ST - Aguero/Dzeko

Looks very good I agree, superb line up. But I personally still think Chelsea will win the league, they play stunning football as of late.

That's not the team though with Mancini's new formation' date=' it's more like:

GK - Hart/Pantilimon

RWB - Zabaleta/Maicon

CB - Richards/Nastasic

CB - Kompany/Boyata

CB - Lescott/K. Toure

LWB - Kolarov/Clichy

DM - Garcia/Rodwell

CM - Y. Toure/Barry

RAM - Silva/Milner

LAM - Nasri/Sinclair

CAM - Tevez/Balotteli

ST - Aguero/Dzeko

Looks very good I agree, superb line up. But I personally still think Chelsea will win the league, they play stunning football as of late.[/quote']

I said its what I'd do :D

I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm liking your tone ;)

Im loving this' date=' chit chat about Llorente now.[/quote']

You won't be loving this though: There could be a hitch in Tottenham's bid to sign Joao Moutinho, with Sky Sports understanding there has been a problem in agreeing personal terms with the Porto midfielder.