Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

I would much rather spend £6m on an outfield player than a keeper who in my opinion wont even play for at least 1-2 years.

Be a great signing, known of Butland for years (hence he is in all my SM teams ;)), Howard is decent but Butland could be a real star.

I hate to say it but I am really impressed with Everton/Moyes in the close-season with regards the configuration of the squad, just continuing on doing an amazing job.......sadly :P

Be a great signing' date=' known of Butland for years (hence he is in all my SM teams ;)), Howard is decent but Butland could be a real star.

I hate to say it but I am really impressed with Everton/Moyes in the close-season with regards the configuration of the squad, just continuing on doing an amazing job.......sadly :P[/quote']

I know he could be a real star but he wont have an effect on the team for a few years and in my opinion we need a replacement for Rodwell so I would prefer to buy a defensive midfielder. However if we do end up with Butland I am expecting some random player that hardly anyone has hair of such as Straqualursi or Segundo Castillo to join to fill that spot.

I agree I am extremely pleased with what Moyes has done. So far (touch wood) we have managed to keep hold of Fellaini and Baines when it seemed one of them would be leaving. He also got a good price for Rodwell who hasn't really done anything for us so wont be missed and got rid of Cahill, as much as I love Tim, we played better without him and he was one of the higher earners so it reduces the wage bill. His signings have also been good as he secured Pienaar which is fantastic as he makes us play so much better and Naismith and Mirallas look like they will be decent players. Can't say much about Oviedo as I have never seen or heard of him:o

Heard rumours earlier today that Everton had made a loan bid for Essien and SSN have just said he is allowed out on loan but not to Arsenal. Surely not:confused::eek:

Makes perfect sense, why would Chelsea wanna strengthen a direct rival (although I dont really think Arsenal are to Chelsea) that is surely what they will be thinking.

Anyone know anything about him?

Aah shame' date=' probably ruined his career good raw talent had a couple of good cameos, expect in 3/4 years he'll be released but hope I'm proved wrong. He is a very raw talent. Videos are his best bits (he's the left winger):

[YOUTUBE']yIVkLwVDR5Y[/YOUTUBE]

pYAus6ldV4E&feature=plcp

Posted it on the spurs thread but figured you might get a laugh out of a little song I've made that we can all sing if Moutinho doesn't end up at WHL.

Bye bye Joao Moutinho why?

Because Levy's hands were heavy and the deal went awry

Had the fee agreed and all the rest should be easy as pie

But Joao's wage demands were simply too highhhhhh oh his wage demands were simply too higgggh

:D

Posted it on the spurs thread but figured you might get a laugh out of a little song I've made that we can all sing if Moutinho doesn't end up at WHL.

Bye bye Joao Moutinho why?

Because Levy's hands were heavy and the deal went awry

Had the fee agreed and all the rest should be easy as pie

But Joao's wage demands were simply too highhhhhh oh his wage demands were simply too higgggh

:D

Hahahhaa, love ittt!

Bad for them really, can see AVB simply losing his job over not signing Moutinho when his Spurs team fail, he was the missing link and the perfect replacement for Modric. Dempsey and Dembele are no Modric, but Moutinho is just as good and arguably if not better! :rolleyes:

Hahahhaa' date=' love ittt!

Bad for them really, can see AVB simply losing his job over not signing Moutinho when his Spurs team fail, he was the missing link and the perfect replacement for Modric. Dempsey and Dembele are no Modric, but Moutinho is just as good and arguably if not better! :rolleyes:[/quote']

It's very bad if they don't get him but I can see them retrying in January.

Dempsey and Dembele should be able to cover till then Dembele in a deep role á la Modric and Dempsey taking over for VDV in the short term.