Official Premier League Discussion Thread

bcfc12345

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Well if you laugh when a rival scores in the dying minutes you wolves fans must have one hell of a sense of humor.

Our derby record is awful, I expect it lol

Karl Henry' date=' that is an absolutely shocking challenge. I honestly don't know where some of these professional footballers learn to tackle. Come on Wigan.[/quote']

Agreed, wonder what Mick McCarthy will have to say about that :rolleyes::P

Glad to see super Jordi Gomez back on his feet after that one.

Karl Henry' date=' that is an absolutely shocking challenge. I honestly don't know where some of these professional footballers learn to tackle. Come on Wigan.[/quote']

he's just a black kevin muscat, black kevin mussssssssssscat...

Guest JackWWFC

Agreed' date=' wonder what Mick McCarthy will have to say about that :rolleyes::P

Glad to see super Jordi Gomez back on his feet after that one.[/quote']

he's just a black kevin muscat' date=' black kevin mussssssssssscat...[/quote']

Was a horrible challenge, difference between him and Muscat is that Henry isn't malicious, the press will play all over that as the media hates wolves, this will get the refs to give us more bad decisions into a vicious cycle. I didn't see the press go on about Gallas's cruncher on Jarvis two weeks ago, or Huddlestones horrific tackle on Foley.

Was a horrible challenge' date=' difference between him and Muscat is that Henry isn't malicious, the press will play all over that as the media hates wolves, this will get the refs to give us more bad decisions into a vicious cycle. I didn't see the press go on about Gallas's cruncher on Jarvis two weeks ago, or Huddlestones horrific tackle on Foley.[/quote']

havent seen the tackle yet but henry is starting to get a bit of a rep for this sort of thing which may well explain it (a la muscat)

About time he got a red card he could of got 3 in the Newcastle game and a couple last week as well, Championship player who has yet to step up to the Prem.

Guest JackWWFC

havent seen the tackle yet but henry is starting to get a bit of a rep for this sort of thing which may well explain it (a la muscat)

He came in late with his other leg' date=' could of been bad but has been overstepped by the media. I'm the first to admit it was a straight red. The ref didn't help all game. And the media are parasites, they latch on to something, suck and suck and suck until there is no substance left. Oh well, guess it's just whether you see.

About time he got a red card he could of got 3 in the Newcastle game and a couple last week as well, Championship player who has yet to step up to the Prem.

Eh? Barton got as much as he gave in the newcastle game, can tell you watch Match Of The Day. Most Armchair fans do and they get the wrong impression, he was one of our better players last season so coming from a Liverpool fan, how would you know if he has made the step up? I've seen him week in week out. :confused: Media bias, and thick people believe it.

Was a horrible challenge' date=' difference between him and Muscat is that Henry isn't malicious, the press will play all over that as the media hates wolves, this will get the refs to give us more bad decisions into a vicious cycle. I didn't see the press go on about Gallas's cruncher on Jarvis two weeks ago, or Huddlestones horrific tackle on Foley.

[/quote']

How can the prem be full of "rubbish sides" when you were just taken apart by a very poor wigan. Wigan have conceded something like 14 goals this season yet you failed to work Al Habsi all game 10 men or no ten men.

Guest JackWWFC

How can the prem be full of "rubbish sides" when you were just taken apart by a very poor wigan. Wigan have conceded something like 14 goals this season yet you failed to work Al Habsi all game 10 men or no ten men.

Wigan played awful, scored via a freekick and a deflection. 10 men.

And....you read horribly. Where did I put "FULL OF RUBBISH SIDES" i said, **** teams. Very few play decent football. Inc us.

Wigan played awful' date=' scored via a freekick and a deflection. 10 men.

And....you read horribly. Where did I put "FULL OF RUBBISH SIDES" i said, sh!t teams. Very few play decent football. Inc us.[/quote']

Well in my mind **** team mean there rubbish footballing sides, Now if you had said full of teams playing **** football then maybe i would have understood it a little better, No?

Guest JackWWFC

Well in my mind team mean there rubbish footballing sides' date=' Now if you had said full of teams playing football then maybe i would have understood it a little better, No?[/quote']

Sidwell's tackle on Guedioura, season ender. and the dirty ginger didn't even apologise after. Disgusting, bet the frog eating Houllier loved him doing that. At least Mick was angry at Henry after the game...as all wolves fans are.

Media play up any tackle wolves do

Did sidwell's tackle even get a small mention? Nope.

Sidwell's tackle on Guedioura' date=' season ender. and the dirty ginger didn't even apologise after. Disgusting, bet the frog eating Houllier loved him doing that. At least Mick was angry at Henry after the game...as all wolves fans are.

Media play up any tackle wolves do

Did sidwell's tackle even get a small mention? Nope.

premier league full of shiot.[/quote']

Do you want a tissue?

The tackle wasn't even that horrendous, In my opinion it was a little innocuous.

I suggest people watch their language. Putting stars in yourself to get around the filter is still swearing.

Put your argument across by all means but you don't have to swear. There is nothing big in it, nor' does it make any more of a point by doing it.

Guest JackWWFC

Do you want a tissue?

The tackle wasn't even that horrendous' date=' In my opinion it was a little innocuous.[/quote']

Guedioura took it past him and Sidwell knew he wouldn't get anywhere near him, so he just hit his ankle. Fractured leg.

Henry's tackle was late and powerful, deserved a red and a 5 game ban IMO, but the suggestions that he is a dirty player are just wrong.

Chris Waddle, you're a Wednesday legend and I'll always love you, but how on earth can you say that Nigel De Jong's challenge of Hatem Ben Arfa was fair? The guy is an absolute thug and he's just put Ben Arfa out of action for a good few months at the very least. Broken leg, for certain.

EDIT: Oh Chrissy, you're having a nightmare. That's definately a penalty. Even if Williamson did get the ball, he went through Tevez to get it!

EDIT: Oh Chrissy' date=' you're having a nightmare. That's definately a penalty. Even if Williamson did get the ball, he went through Tevez to get it![/quote']

How did he go though him when it was at the side and took the ball before he went down went down?

Chris Waddle' date=' you're a Wednesday legend and I'll always love you, but how on earth can you say that Nigel De Jong's challenge of Hatem Ben Arfa was fair? The guy is an absolute thug and he's just put Ben Arfa out of action for a good few months at the very least. Broken leg, for certain.

EDIT: Oh Chrissy, you're having a nightmare. That's definately a penalty. Even if Williamson did get the ball, he went through Tevez to get it![/quote']

I think you like football to be soft and timid dont you?