Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Dont you want to help me with my A2 exam' date=' got it in a week

:eek:[/color']

Really? What exam board are you?

I actually have a maths AS tomorrow :eek:' date=' but its C1 so you know, football is more important.[/quote']

C1....pfftttss.... easy :D

Last year got 96% in C1, 98% in C2, 90% in S1... ;)

Then this year declined massively (I blame 10000 BC :mad:) = 83% in C3 and 80% in M1... :(

I'm not taking any resits so I can afford to drop 2 raw marks in C4 :eek::)

I have 2 A2 Religion Exams' date=' now it's not a competition but I think I win ;)[/quote']

Is this "confession-to-be-a-student" time? :eek:

I didn't even have a clue some of you are similar to me ;)

And just to out-trump you all - I have A2 Bio 5 and Chem 5 as well, beat the solid sciences :D

But exams can wait until football is over, and I predict a 3-1 win for United in the next half hour :)

Is this "confession-to-be-a-student" time? :eek:

I didn't even have a clue some of you are similar to me ;)

And just to out-trump you all - I have A2 Bio 5 and Chem 5 as well' date=' beat the [b']solid[/b] sciences :D

But exams can wait until football is over, and I predict a 3-1 win for United in the next half hour :)

I have structural analysis , Reinforced and prestressed concrete and Hydrostatics Exams next week , who can beat that ? :P , but there's always time for football .

Peace out B)

Thought we played really well and we're the better team, especially in the second half. Looked like the only team that was going to score the winner and then we end up losing the game.

Nevertheless proud of the performance.

Looks like we've secured 9th and will get 8th if we can beat Fulham and West Brom fail to beat United.

Yeah back on topic... :P

Do you think either Michu or Laudrup will be in South Wales next season?

Both will be.

If Arsenal were to beat Wigan on Tuesday then the final day of the season would be so dull.

You get the end of season entertainment in the football league with Trotta's penalty miss and Coppinger's goal, Knockaert's stoppage time goal to put Leicester in the playoffs, the twist and turns in the League 2 and Championship relegation battles both involving 7 teams and the drama in the Hull and Watford games in the battle for promotion to the Premier League. Then in the playoffs, already we've had a penalty that would send Leicester to the play off final missed closely followed by the goal to send Watford to the play off final, a thrilling 4-4 and penalty shoot out between Brentford and Swindon and a thrilling 5-4 between Bradford and Burton.

Then in the Premier League you could potentially have just two teams with anything notable to play for, Tottenham and Arsenal.

The entertainment levels of the Premier League have been very disappointing this season.

Then in the Premier League you could potentially have just two teams with anything notable to play for' date=' Tottenham and Arsenal.

The entertainment levels of the Premier League have been very disappointing this season.[/quote']

I cant wait for the season to finish now, seems West Brom finished couple of months ago :(

I cant wait for the season to finish now' date=' seems West Brom finished couple of months ago :([/quote']

That is correct. I was hoping they would continue into a team to threaten the top 6. But it cannot be all that bad, the mid-table position. :)

If Arsenal were to beat Wigan on Tuesday then the final day of the season would be so dull.

You get the end of season entertainment in the football league with Trotta's penalty miss and Coppinger's goal' date=' Knockaert's stoppage time goal to put Leicester in the playoffs, the twist and turns in the League 2 and Championship relegation battles both involving 7 teams and the drama in the Hull and Watford games in the battle for promotion to the Premier League. Then in the playoffs, already we've had a penalty that would send Leicester to the play off final missed closely followed by the goal to send Watford to the play off final, a thrilling 4-4 and penalty shoot out between Brentford and Swindon and a thrilling 5-4 between Bradford and Burton.

Then in the Premier League you could potentially have just two teams with anything notable to play for, Tottenham and Arsenal.

The entertainment levels of the Premier League have been very disappointing this season.[/quote']

Entertainment levels are dropping, because results are becoming more consistent and predictable, as every season passes by.

Although it's all on Wigan now, to do something on tuesday night as you say to bring it down to next sunday.

If only Swansea had let Wigan win 2-1 last tuesday hey....;)