Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

4-1 about right.

Someone always gets sent off in the game is well.

Will be exciting end-end match anyhow.

Imo' date=' it will be 1-1 at half time, then Newcastle step up the gas on Arsenal - who were being taken apart by Wigan last night in the first half.

A game of two halves maybe i reckon, where Arsenal dominates the first, Newcastle the second.[/quote']

Hahahahahahaha. You're worse than Der Commander. And that is quite an achievement.

Wayne ROoooooonneehhhh.

Rooney signing for Newcastle Utd at the end of the season hhahaahaha.

Ashley intentionally leaked documents, which show plans of a £24m bid, according to the telegraph.

My word, Imagine Rooney, Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Wilfried Bony???

WOw, they might be able to challenge for a top 10 Barclays Prem spot with that side...;):D:D

Wayne ROoooooonneehhhh.

Rooney signing for Newcastle Utd at the end of the season hhahaahaha.

Ashley intentionally leaked documents' date=' which show plans of a £24m bid, according to the telegraph.

My word, Imagine Rooney, Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Wilfried Bony???

WOw, they might be able to challenge for a top 10 Barclays Prem spot with that side...;):D:D[/quote']

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/15/sports-direct-sorry-newcastle-wayne-rooney

Unbelievable Jeff...

And I was looking forward to seeing how many pints Rooney could down, ina Newcastle tavern on the day of his arrival too!!

Newcastle the city, epitomises what the tubby lad is all about.

Top CF,top hold up player, top beer drinker, top Shrek look-alike.B)

I love Rooney atm.

Rooney is one of my favourite characters in the game. Who wouldn't love him for wanting to leave (Inferior:p) Man Utd :D:D:D

Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino says he will leave the club if chairman Nicola Cortese quits his post.

It's all a bit of a mess at the moment basically Cortese wants a large chunk of last years profits and Tele money to invest in the squad while the trust want a dividend for shareholders and hardly anything to be spent on players however seeing what Cortese's done over the past four years he'll either get his own way or there be a compromise which sees Southampton spending a good amount of money this year. They've already agread to buy two players into the club for next season according to Poch so personally I only really see it as a power struggle to sees who in control of the money side of the club, the issue is Leibher and Cortese had a unreal relationship one of the best in football now Leibher's died I'm guessing Cortese doesn't have the same relationship with the trust.

According to a number of reports, Glenn Whelan has had his car smashed up by Kenwyne Jones after Whelan put a pigs head in Jones' locker.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/tweets-and-picture-stoke-to-investigate-pig-head-prank-on-kenwyne-jones/#.UZZaTwfFARI.twitter

BKeuIb9CAAAKgpE.jpg

Crazy!

Stoke are going to investigate this as well.

According to a number of reports' date=' Glenn Whelan has had his car smashed up by Kenwyne Jones after Whelan put a pigs head in Jones' locker.

[url']http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/tweets-and-picture-stoke-to-investigate-pig-head-prank-on-kenwyne-jones/#.UZZaTwfFARI.twitter[/url]

BKeuIb9CAAAKgpE.jpg

Crazy!

Stoke are going to investigate this as well.

Saw that as well and I can see every reason why he would be annoyed with it and not see the funny side, but to smash someone's car up over it is a bit stupid.

On the other hand, we don't need this at our club going on anyway, there's no need for the squad to be at war with eachother, seems they like to play jokes on eachother recently and now this one has gone maybe too far, for Jones it seems it has anyway.

Saw that as well and I can see every reason why he would be annoyed with it and not see the funny side' date=' but to smash someone's car up over it is a bit stupid.

On the other hand, we don't need this at our club going on anyway, there's no need for the squad to be at war with eachother, seems they like to play jokes on eachother recently and now this one has gone maybe too far, for Jones it seems it has anyway.[/quote']

Pigs heads in lockers...cars smashed up....

Can tell the season is nearly over when the thugs that go by the name of "Stoke" have to start taking it out on each other instead of their rivals.

Saw that as well and I can see every reason why he would be annoyed with it and not see the funny side' date=' but to smash someone's car up over it is a bit stupid.

On the other hand, we don't need this at our club going on anyway, there's no need for the squad to be at war with eachother, seems they like to play jokes on eachother recently and now this one has gone maybe too far, for Jones it seems it has anyway.[/quote']

I think Jones might not have reacted so angrily had the joke actually been funny. I mean the joke is so lame, it really does just look like a lame excuse to be nasty to him.

I don't think he is Muslim so its not offensive in that sense. Might be but I couldn't find anywhere that says he is. I think his girlfriend is though (which is irrelevant anyway).

Pigs heads in lockers...cars smashed up....

Can tell the season is nearly over when the thugs that go by the name of "Stoke" have to start taking it out on each other instead of their rivals.

Hahaha, good one pal. It's called a joke. Obviously he didn't know Jones' religious views. Still a disgrace never the less. But need I say anymore than 'Wigan' to you? I don't think so.

It is against Jones' religious beliefs and the players would/should have known this. It seems when a player wants to leave stoke they get a prank and this may just be that. But, if it is found to be a racially motivated act then whoever was responsible would most likely be sacked and liable to prosecution. It is something very very serious should Jones wish to pursue it.

The fact it was a head straight from the butchers and that blood was all over his clothes and locker means this could get very nasty for those involved should Stoke determine it to be racially motivated.

I think Jones might not have reacted so angrily had the joke actually been funny. I mean the joke is so lame' date=' it really does just look like a lame excuse to be nasty to him.

I don't think he is Muslim so its not offensive in that sense. Might be but I couldn't find anywhere that says he is. I think his girlfriend is though (which is irrelevant anyway).[/quote']

Probably not Muslim, but Rastafarian, they're also prohibited from eating pork.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/rastafari/customs/customs_1.shtml

Not sure though.