Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Wow really? REALLY? Thought Toure was the best player on the pitch. Both Kompany and Lescott were cool as cucumbers that have been at the back of the fridge for weeks.

The very same Lescott that Pellegrini was going to sell' date=' now with Kompany's injury makes Lescott even more important to City, I would have him in the England side over Jagielka every time.[/font']

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Don't know if this has been said, on my phone and takes forever to load,

I would be ashamed to have Pardew as a manager, saying that a bid for ONE player effected the whole pre match build up is a joke.

Sad really, Toon got battered and that is his excuse? Cabaye wouldn't of made a difference tonight!

;2699586']Don't know if this has been said' date=' on my phone and takes forever to load,

I would be ashamed to have Pardew as a manager, saying that a bid for ONE player effected the whole pre match build up is a joke.

Sad really, Toon got battered and that is his excuse? Cabaye wouldn't of made a difference tonight![/quote']

Shame, neither would a decent ref on Saturday :P

Quite like what Fulham have done this window. Particularly Taarabt and Parker, and giving opportunities to younger players like Briggs and Kasami. Hope Frei gets some minutes also. 10 players over 30 now with the addition of Parker, surely the oldest average age in the division? Hopefully the future lies in the likes of Kacaniklic, Plumain, Frei and Briggs.

;2699586']Don't know if this has been said' date=' on my phone and takes forever to load,

Sad really, Toon got battered and that is his excuse? Cabaye wouldn't of made a difference tonight![/quote']

Have a feeling Pardew just isn't very good. A yes man.

Quite like what Fulham have done this window. Particularly Taarabt and Parker' date=' and giving opportunities to younger players like Briggs and Kasami. Hope Frei gets some minutes also. 10 players over 30 now with the addition of Parker, surely the oldest average age in the division? Hopefully the future lies in the likes of Kacaniklic, Plumain, Frei and Briggs.[/quote']

Seconded. I've got a sneaky feeling that Fulham could be pushing for top 7 this year. I like what Jol is doing there.

I'm so glad football's back in earnest. With the first weekend over, attention moves to Europe with both Arsenal and Spurs in action.

Arsenal vs Fenerbache in the CL and Spurs vs Dinamo Tiblisi in the Europa.

And if anyone doesn't know anything about the team from the second tie, they're a small club from North London :P

I'm so glad football's back in earnest. With the first weekend over' date=' attention moves to Europe with both Arsenal and Spurs in action.

Arsenal vs Fenerbache in the CL and Spurs vs Dinamo Tiblisi in the Europa.

And if anyone doesn't know anything about the team from the second tie, they're a small club from North London :P[/quote']

You need to stop flirting with me mate.

Lambert just had a interview and was told Wenger said we bullied Arsenal in midfield' date=' by being to physical.

His response

[/center']

Telegraph are reporting mike asked what part of cabaye they wanted for 10million :D

They replied he wants to play for us.

got told yeh well he got 3 years left on his contract and to double their offer then we talk

CHELSEA:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Ba.

SUBS: Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Van Ginkel, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Lukaku.

VILLA:

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Weimann. Benteke.

SUBS: Steer, Bennett, Okore, Bacuna, Helenius, Sylla, Tonev

CHELSEA:

Cech; Ivanovic' date=' Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Ba.

SUBS: Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Van Ginkel, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Lukaku.

VILLA:

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Weimann. Benteke.

SUBS: Steer, Bennett, Okore, Bacuna, Helenius, Sylla, Tonev[/quote']

Torres and Essien not on the bench, Mikel and Dave are there instead. Rotation :D