Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Ah' date=' I did not know this. People have been saying about De Bruyne playing instead of him. I'd be very suprised if Mourinho rated De Bruyne higher than Mata[/quote']

De Bruyne is nowhere near as good as Mata. It's more of a form/fitness/been involved in training more thing.

1) work with ancelotti and world class players all over the park ( oh and bales One love for Ronaldo.)

Or

2) work under moyes with a few class players..

I personally think that its a done deal. its Levy just trying to get more out of Real!

Spurs in talks with Chelsea about a replacement for bale?? Any ideas?? Moses??

Everyone to do that -- De Bruyne to get injured on minute 15 and Mata off the bench to score hat trick :P
I'd still get the points as the changes won't be made until week 3, this game is still classed in week 2. So Mata can happily come off the bench and get a hat trick - he's my captain as well so it would be welcomed. As long as it still ends in a draw. :P

Anti climax so far after the big build up, a rather cagey and dare I say fairly dull half of football.

Didn't even realise Hazard was playing until a couple of minutes from half time had been that anonymous.

Only real thing to note was somehow Valencia launches into Cole gets away with it despite it clearly being a yellow and De Bruyne then getting a yellow for being smashed in the face....:o

Welcome to the PL Kevin

Anti climax so far after the big build up' date=' a rather cagey and dare I say fairly dull half of football.

Didn't even realise Hazard was playing until a couple of minutes from half time had been that anonymous.

Only real thing to note was somehow Valencia launches into Cole gets away with it despite it clearly being a yellow and De Bruyne then getting a yellow for being smashed in the face....:o

Welcome to the PL Kevin[/quote']

Refs ain't dishing out the yellows as much now was decided pre season, can only be a good thing it is a mans sport after all, agree about De Bruyne gettin booked though!

Anti climax so far after the big build up' date=' a rather cagey and dare I say fairly dull half of football.

Welcome to the PL Kevin[/quote']

Ref completely ignored him, for 20 minutes while blood was still coming out.

De Bruyne looking a little out of depth, would like to see Mata or Lukaku on for him as soon as really.