Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

So how long before SSN are reporting on another Chelsea bid for Rooney?

Between 12pm and 2pm tomorrow I would say, but I saw Jose gestured to Moyes at the end, I presume it was a "see you in your office" type thing like Fergie used to do, so he may make a bid there and then or negotiate one to make in the morning.

Welcome back Jose' date=' i've missed sleeping during Chelsea games.[/quote']

From a guy who supports a team that scrapes two 1-0 wins thanks to two dodgy penalties :rolleyes:

That's what Chelsea normally do under Mourinho & I don't hear you complaining about AVB copying those kind of wins ;)

From a guy who supports a team that scrapes two 1-0 wins thanks to two dodgy penalties :rolleyes:

That's what Chelsea normally do under Mourinho & I don't hear you complaining about AVB copying those kind of wins ;)

We actually create chances and play attacking football though, not loads of bobble shots from 20yards+ and 10 men behind the ball.

We actually create chances and play attacking football though' date=' not loads of bobble shots from 20yards+ and 10 men behind the ball.[/quote']

Create chances but only score 1 per game, 2 goals in 2 games sounds very attacking! ;) score two goals in a game and you must think your the English Barcelona :D

Welcome back Jose' date=' i've missed sleeping during Chelsea games.[/quote']

They're playing away from home against Man United, it's up to United to make a game out of it.

David Moyes gets a 0-0 draw in his first home game as manager, Fergie didn't have a goal less draw dating back all the way to 2008/2009 against Arsenal.

true dat, 2 goals and one was a dive. harldy keeping me up..

now Arsenal, 3 at fulhma, 3 at Fenerbache, shipped 3 at home, thats excitement (ill need a pacemaker soon)

As would I' date=' but you're Chelsea. Look at the talent you have available and then you play like that. Quite ironic considering Jose's damning comments about parking the bus several years ago.[/quote']

They parked the buss did they ? Jesus. I hope you're aware of the fact that Chelsea had more shots on target ? I applaud the way Mourinho wants his team to play, I wish we'd be able be so organised.

So many negative comments again. First big game of the season, very early in the season, for managers in new clubs, both a bit wary and not wanting to lose, both emphasizing organization over high-risk all-out play.

Give both a bit of time and they'll open up. No need to be so judgemental this early. Geez.