Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Don't know how much more of MOTD I can watch with Savage on........every time he opens his stupid mouth he is killing it. Just giving his pointless' date=' moronic 5 cents when it isn't needed.[/quote']

I wonder how much BBC are paying him for his "expert view" though...

I don't mind Savage. He talks a lot of rubbish but they all do and Savage has proved in the past that he'll put his money where his mouth is.

Owen is the most boring person ever.

Carragher says a lot of sensible stuff but it's going to take some getting used to deciphering it :P

On the Martinez/Moyes argument earlier, I think it'd be silly to expect Martinez to outperform Moyes in his first season. It's his first go at a club that's had the same management for years. I doubt the United fans on here expect Moyes to replicate Fergie's achievements in his first season and if they do, they shouldn't.

Obviously Spurs have done very well out the Bale sale' date=' but honestly i still dont see them as top 3, let alone title contenders. You can quote me on it Boas and i know its been talked about an awulf lot on this thread but i still see Spurs out of the top 3[/quote']

I'm with you, no chance at all for title contenders or even top 3.

Levy is jokes' date=' Madrid have had to take that stage down this morning because they have a game at lunchtime.

What are the odds that the deal is confirmed this afternoon? :P[/quote']

No he isnt a joke at all,Actually I'm loving the way Perez is getting kicked on the arse.

'Levy is jokes' = Levy is hilarious

I think it's so funny what he's doing to Perez. Especially after how Madrid have gone after transfer targets down the years. It's good to see them squirm

haha yeah,really pleased with whats happening with him and would be delighted if Bale stays,potential title contenders and the look at Perez's face would be priceless :D

haha yeah' date='really pleased with whats happening with him and would be delighted if Bale stays,potential title contenders and the look at Perez's face would be priceless :D[/quote']

he wont stay.........FACT

But id love it if he went elsewhere,:D But really can't see it, he's a Real player for sure