Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

I'd lose a bit of respect for him if he does that' date=' and I think he may well do that even though I am Irish. He's Northern Irish, and seemingly with those players they think it's a better career move for them to potentially play in a major tournament but the reality is that he'd get so many more caps and international opportunities playing for NI.[/quote']

Thing is, in this country, there's a lot more to consider than where you were born. Judging by his name he most likely has Irish parents and probably considers himself to be Irish. There could even be pressure from his family to play for the Republic. I've seen it happen too many times and the sad thing is, we would have a far better side if we could hang on to these players.

;2727536']

I have a new found love for Gabby Agbonlahor...

530522_574367369277124_1387282408_n.jpg

That One Direction Louis Tomlinson in a charity match!

1185511_322903434522905_359138828_n.jpg

I had to google who Louis Tomlinson was :P

Found this ... http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabriel-agbonlahor-tackles-louis-tomlinson-2260599

One Direction fans have sent death threats to Agbonlahor haha

I had to google who Louis Tomlinson was :P

Found this ... http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabriel-agbonlahor-tackles-louis-tomlinson-2260599

One Direction fans have sent death threats to Agbonlahor haha

#WeAreProudOfYouLouis is trending on twitter :rolleyes:

I could of sworn this game was about a legend who's battled cancer so bravely and come out fighting, not some talentless little boy who got ruffed up by actual footballers.

Makes me sick the generation we live in, it really does.

#WeAreProudOfYouLouis is trending on twitter :rolleyes:

I could of sworn this game was about a legend who's battled cancer so bravely and come out fighting' date=' not some talentless little boy who got ruffed up by actual footballers.

Makes me sick the generation we live in, it really does.[/quote']

Jesus H Christ ... I'm actually losing faith in humanity altogether ... But then again ... Wasn't it One Direction fangirls that accused Beatles of ripping One Direction off for that walking across the road thingy? Nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to these kinda things ...

Can anyone tell me who's this Louis Tomlinsons or whatever is his name?:o

I had to google who they were as well. Thought it were those guys who had that "Apologize" hit with Timbaland ages ago but apparently not.

Thankfully that kiddy band hasn't made a name for themselves yet on German soil.

Jesus H Christ ... I'm actually losing faith in humanity altogether ... But then again ... Wasn't it One Direction fangirls that accused Beatles of ripping One Direction off for that walking across the road thingy? Nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to these kinda things ...

POP culture = Death to all

I had to google who they were as well. Thought it were those guys who had that "Apologize" hit with Timbaland ages ago but apparently not.

Thankfully that kiddy band hasn't made a name for themselves yet on German soil.

Nah that's One Republic! I only know of one direction because of my sister lol ... Have no idea what the band members are called tho haha

Poor Louis. Takes time out of a ridiculously busy schedule to play in a charity game (in which he was a huge part in getting the stadium full) and all he gets s criticism. Lot of respect for him.

I didn't expect you to be sympathetic towards him. Are you a 1D fan in disguise?

I think all this criticism comes from the fact he's a member of 1D and also because of his annoying fans.