Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this but the Golden Boy shortlist has been announced:

Draxler

Varane

Coutinho :D

Pogba

...and Zaha :confused:

I think Draxler may win it this year and I think he deserves it.

Should be Varane that wins, closely followed by Draxler.

Regarding Arsenal's season ticket prices, I fully understand supply and demand, and that their fan base is huge enough for them to sell out the emirates, but I was just saying that you can't really justify nearly £2000 for a season ticket. I don't think even Barcelona could justify that. Huge amounts of people are obviously willing to pay that much, but on their part it's awful treatment of the fans.

Saying that, if you want to pay that much then it's not for me to stop you. You must either be a hardcore fan or someone with more money than sense.

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Should be Varane that wins' date=' closely followed by Draxler.

Regarding Arsenal's season ticket prices, I fully understand supply and demand, and that their fan base is huge enough for them to sell out the emirates, but I was just saying that you can't really justify nearly £2000 for a season ticket. I don't think even Barcelona could justify that. Huge amounts of people are obviously willing to pay that much, but on their part it's awful treatment of the fans.

Saying that, if you want to pay that much then it's not for me to stop you. You must either be a hardcore fan or someone with more money than sense.[/quote']

Glutton for punishment more like.....

It is bad enough seeing your side underachieve every year without being charged extortionate prices to "enjoy" another season of promise and ultimate disappointment.

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this but the Golden Boy shortlist has been announced:

Draxler

Varane

Coutinho :D

Pogba

...and Zaha :confused:

I think Draxler may win it this year and I think he deserves it.

Draxler should win, only varane close by really (veratti should be on here whoever said that)

Jedinak is the best player on the pitch by a mile in the Palace/United game...

AUSTRALIA!

Kiss of death or what absolutely horrific cross field pass, did not even look. Awful play after such a good half from Palace restricting United to very little.

Mind you good to see Young back utilising his best asset, very very minimal contact couldn't wait to hit the turf.

Edit: just seen the dive earlier in the half, LOL Young back to his best, the penalty one was bad but that one I actually burst out laughing!!!

There is an art to a "good dive" but that one was awful.

Kiss of death or what absolutely horrific cross field pass' date=' did not even look. Awful play after such a good half from Palace restricting United to very little.

Mind you good to see Young back utilising his best asset, very very minimal contact couldn't wait to hit the turf.

Edit: just seen the dive earlier in the half, LOL Young back to his best, the penalty one was bad but that one I actually burst out laughing!!!

There is an art to a "good dive" but that one was awful.[/quote']

I despise the cheating so and so.

I despise the cheating so and so.

Diving is part and parcel of the game, not right I admit but that is just the way it is, but I maintain there is times which give the "opportunity" to go down easily and I don't mind them so much on the whole, even though I disagree with it I can kinda understand it.

But that first dive those are the ones I hate absolutely Embaressing, every club has players that do it but that one was right up there :P:o

Happy with the first half despite neither team looking startling. Both Villa and Newcastle guilty of wayward passing.

Why Colo feels the need to lump the ball up at any given opportunity is beyond me. Two teams that must do better second half and not the greatest of games thus far, however I tak a win playing ugly at this moment in time than lose playing pretty football.