Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Just got back from the United game, think

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUIWmi8IYAA0qD9.jpg

sums it up...

Also, probably the worst fans I've ever seen. 3000 outsung 72000 all game and heard nothing from them about from a brief cheer for the two goals, and for Fellaini coming on, which was probably louder.

Just got back from the United game' date=' think

[url']https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUIWmi8IYAA0qD9.jpg[/url]

sums it up...

Also, probably the worst fans I've ever seen. 3000 outsung 72000 all game and heard nothing from them about from a brief cheer for the two goals, and for Fellaini coming on, which was probably louder.

To be fair there isn't much to sing about when you are playing Crystal Palace.

Just got back from the United game' date=' think

[url']https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUIWmi8IYAA0qD9.jpg[/url]

sums it up...

Old Trafford is a library unless it's a big game, No argument there.

PS - Holloway is aware that his team can cross the half-way line isn't he?

Plenty to sing about.They managed to beat City a top team so playing them that was always going to be in the back of our minds.

Plus the way Fellaini slotted in how he did and played that holding roll I would say there is plenty to sing about.

Things to draw from today:

1) Adam Johnson dived

2) Martin Akinson ballsed up RE Altidore

3) Ashley Young should be banned for diving YET AGAIN. When will the FA get a backbone and sort this disgrace out.

4) I've seen 8 church mice make more noise than 80,000 fans at Old Trafford

5) We can't play at home

6) Fulham and West Brom are boring

7) I still want Stoke to be relegated

8) Ross Barkley is class

It was terrible today.

Only watched it on telly, but couldn't here them sing once all game.

From my experience all the top/big teams home support is terrible, they seem to feel they're above needing to sing and only sing when they score.

As far as home support goes, from my experience the best support are at the smaller clubs. Us, Cardiff, Norwich, Palace, West Brom, Stoke, Southampton. The away support from the bigger clubs is generally better.

Worst home support in the league has to be Arsenal, not only do they not sing unless they play a big team, but whenever they lose at home they get on the back of the players, manager and board.

Wow. Really? So now singing depends on who you're playing... I don't mean singing not that loud like literally silence.

This isn't an attack on the United team on people on this forum, just at the game yesterday.

Not much for us to sing about second half unrightfully down to 10 giving away a pen kept going.

EDIT: The away support can be good though, because that's generally more die-hard United fans, not day trippers.

Kiss of death or what absolutely horrific cross field pass' date=' did not even look. Awful play after such a good half from Palace restricting United to very little.

Mind you good to see Young back utilising his best asset, very very minimal contact couldn't wait to hit the turf.

Edit: just seen the dive earlier in the half, LOL Young back to his best, the penalty one was bad but that one I actually burst out laughing!!!

There is an art to a "good dive" but that one was awful.[/quote']

Whoops, sorry Jed :o

Arsenal were stunning, Need to finish better when we have chances, woeful opening to the second half, but ramsey, wow......

and Ozil, class as expected, poor Santi :P