Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Oh how ironic that a United old boy gets the equaliser. Yes Rooney should have gone, I am sick of this mentality so many refs have in regards to United. Here's hoping Cardiff go on and win this game now, as in all fairness there chances would have been greatly increased had shrek been sent off.

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

And its not even Old Trafford. :o

Does not need to be mate' date=' as long as they are classed as a "lowly" club then United will get the decisions, just glad Campbell was not playing on the shoulder of the last defender otherwise it would have been blown up for offside even if he wasn't. :rolleyes:[/font']

It's an incredibly tough job to be a ref but the fact is the standard has just not been anywhere near good enough this season' date=' every week there has been 3/4 absolutely dreadful game-changing decisions. 15 minutes in and this game has already been ruined.[/quote']

Game was not ruined but it has not progressed as it naturally should have.

A lot of these decisions seem to be early in games and whilst I would agree we want to keep 22 players on the pitch the ref is there to enforce the rules of the game and the state of play makes no difference. I understand leniency on lesser fouls but these are blatant major decisions.

If somebody raises his studs on a players knee, or any player decides to boot another one for no apparent reason it is a sending off regardless of what time or how early in the match it is.

They do have an unenviable job and TBH I don't want video technology for anything bar Goal line as I don't want the game becoming stop-start and contentious decisions are half the fun when we chat with our mates etc but these decisions they are getting wrong are so blatantly obvious it is scary. :o

What a disgusting weekend for reffing this has been. Why is it that they can't be critisised for doing a bad job when they are the absolute worst at it? Should start bringing in some from lower leagues or foreign refs who won't crumble.

Yeah the refs in Spain and Italy and plenty of other countries aren't bad either. Have a word with yourself, you look a right ***.

Does not need to be mate' date=' as long as they are classed as a "lowly" club then United will get the decisions, just glad Campbell was not playing on the shoulder of the last defender otherwise it would have been blown up for offside even if he wasn't. :rolleyes:[/font']

It never changes. :o

At least its 1-1 now' date=' but it should be 1-0![/quote']

And with United down to 10 men.

i am beyond happy with this week

Liverppol and Everton drop points' date=' Southampton lose + we win, United draw, and Spuds get annihilated.

good week[/quote']

Yeah if your a Gunners fan it really was a good week.

We had ours 2 weeks ago when most of the top 5 dropped points and we won,

That week being the week we beat you lot. :o