Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Spot on.

The other clue was it's pretty tragic he's at a garden center at 11am on a weekday at 29. Free agent only a few years after playing at Spurs and for England. Shame his attitude ruined his career.

I don't know why i went for Kyle Walker :P

I never liked Bentley. I always thought he tried too hard to be like Beckham.

He did have talent though. I'm surprised a team hasn't picked him up though.

What on Earth is the point of discussing things such as Young Player of the year with only a third if the season gone??? :o:confused:

So many things can happen between now and voting time this whole discussion is basically irrelevant.

If they were giving out the awards now it would be between Ramsey, Lukaku and Shaw but awards are not given out in December (thankfully) they are given out over a much longer period of time and justifiably so.

Revisit the conversation come March and then you can have a genuine educated discussion on the matter.

What on Earth is the point of discussing things such as Young Player of the year with only a third if the season gone??? :o:confused:

So many things can happen between now and voting time this whole discussion is basically irrelevant.

If they were giving out the awards now it would be between Ramsey' date=' Lukaku and Shaw but awards are not given out in December (thankfully) they are given out over a much longer period of time and justifiably so.

Revisit the conversation come March and then you can have a genuine educated discussion on the matter.[/quote']

Fair point, but as voting generally closes early March, we are already half way through the period in which votes are based

If they were giving out the awards now it would be between Ramsey' date=' Lukaku and Shaw but awards are not given out in December (thankfully) they are given out over a much longer period of time and justifiably so.

Revisit the conversation come March and then you can have a genuine educated discussion on the matter.[/quote']

funny_grumpy_cat_meme_selection_640_01_zps86fb8238.jpg

I don't know why i went for Kyle Walker :P

I never liked Bentley. I always thought he tried too hard to be like Beckham.

He did have talent though. I'm surprised a team hasn't picked him up though.

He was the self confessed 'next Backham'. I thought he was at QPR or something like. I suspect his pride and arrogance stops him from dropping down a league though.

Shut up!!!! :P

My point stands nonsense to be talking about it at this stage if the season. :)

I'm so tempted to spam you with this picture so much in the coming weeks :P

-

Huge win for Palace tonight - in a relegation scrap when a new manager comes in that first win can be priceless.

Luck is important too, & they had some of that!